Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 03:14
Sign in to follow this  
Couch112

The Mountain Men

/Unarchived as requested by the OP.

Good luck guys

I will not be part of the group this time but I'm looking foward to meeting you boys again! 

Good luck with the group!

6 hours ago, G19RP said:

GL with this guys, out of curiosity, is this the updated roster?

No It isn't. I just updated it and am waiting for confirmation from 2 others if they want to join. If it is a go then we will have 6. But thank you! Hope to see ya in game.

I'll be damned, welcome back you boys ❤️

"stop killing mountain men to make mountain dew" 

It's made out of the blood of the fallen Mountain Men. Which is literally no one because we're badasses ?

Can you explain how the Mountain Men will be different this time? Most of your goals are very similar to your last iteration but from my experience in game no trade routes were set up and there was no visible effort to teach classes of any kind. In fact I just heard of the last Mountain Men being involved in never ending wars. What will be done differently this time to prevent that? 

To start, the last Mountain Men fought a political war and a war on 4 fronts with the Damned, Anarchy, Kamenici, and the CDF. This time we are only fighting a one front war against the main oppressors, or villains. We are taking much larger steps and more risks in order to achieve the goal of being able to lock in our position as a hero group that can protect the people who are under the oppression of the villain groups. Secondly, the Mountain Men were just contacted by a group of merchants who would like to use us as wholesalers for pelts, leather goods, craftables (such as ghillies) and meats. Not only that, but we ourselves are going to be trading herbal remedies and decoctions in order to combat the dwindling supplies of modern medicine. It being the apocalypse and all. Not to mention that the Mountain Men had a store in Vybor and Zelenogorsk for about a month and a half or so. Back to issue of the schools. We have set up a small mobile camp in order to teach some UN Doctors how to cope and operate without medical supplies by using herbal treatments and the like. However, once we gain a foothold we will expand this school and teach the people who come in a broader and more effective way than teaching it in small groups of 2-3. We are even training every member who is able in our group to use herbal medicine. This way we can teach it with whomever we meet along the road. The Mountain Men of this iteration will no longer be as timid as we were. This time we are taking bigger risks more often and so far they have begun to pay off. We are going to be a bigger, bolder group than before and, we have already begun to devise certain plans in order to push back the oppressing force and establish ourselves as the protectors. I apologize for such a damn long reply but that is how we are going to be different. The Mountain Men of this time will be far greater and more efficient than the last.

Edited by Couch112

Even when I was not in The Mountain Men, I LOVED The Mountain Men. This group is providing some of the best RP I've experienced in DayZRP, all bias aside.

Awesome RP from you guys today, I had a lot of fun even though someone cut it short cough cough... @Kirby-KP

Really like the concept, looks like you've got a decent selection of peeps, too! Really hope to run into you guys in game, hopefully catch up with old Scout too! ❤️ @turtlemilk

We've got big things planned, and this group is something this server needs. I'm having a lot of fun, and @Couch112 is a top notch leader. 

Loremasters, please communicate with us so we know what needs to be done in order for us to get approved. I think Couch pretty much summed up everything that has been done in the past, and what is being done now to make this an outstanding group.

Hi there I met with a very kind member of yours today in Novy named North. We hung out for awhile and she mentioned that your group had been looking for like minded peaceful individuals. I would like to inquire about possible membership with your group if the offer is still on the table. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Dante Goodwin (TheDeepOne)

14 hours ago, TheDeepOne said:

Hi there I met with a very kind member of yours today in Novy named North. We hung out for awhile and she mentioned that your group had been looking for like minded peaceful individuals. I would like to inquire about possible membership with your group if the offer is still on the table. Hope to hear from you soon.

-Dante Goodwin (TheDeepOne)

If you haven't already done it I would send a application to @HartlssHeretic due to the leader being away currently. 

Hope that helps. ? 

Edited by Svenne

1 hour ago, Svenne said:

If you haven't already done it I would send a application to @HartlssHeretic due to the leader being away currently. 

Hope that helps. ? 

Pssssst. I took care of it(;

The group looks really good, and it seems like it could be very useful to spice up the server. Will hopefully come across you all once I get back into the game!

On 7/5/2018 at 12:20 PM, Couch112 said:

To start, the last Mountain Men fought a political war and a war on 4 fronts with the Damned, Anarchy, Kamenici, and the CDF. This time we are only fighting a one front war against the main oppressors, or villains. We are taking much larger steps and more risks in order to achieve the goal of being able to lock in our position as a hero group that can protect the people who are under the oppression of the villain groups. Secondly, the Mountain Men were just contacted by a group of merchants who would like to use us as wholesalers for pelts, leather goods, craftables (such as ghillies) and meats. Not only that, but we ourselves are going to be trading herbal remedies and decoctions in order to combat the dwindling supplies of modern medicine. It being the apocalypse and all. Not to mention that the Mountain Men had a store in Vybor and Zelenogorsk for about a month and a half or so. Back to issue of the schools. We have set up a small mobile camp in order to teach some UN Doctors how to cope and operate without medical supplies by using herbal treatments and the like. However, once we gain a foothold we will expand this school and teach the people who come in a broader and more effective way than teaching it in small groups of 2-3. We are even training every member who is able in our group to use herbal medicine. This way we can teach it with whomever we meet along the road. The Mountain Men of this iteration will no longer be as timid as we were. This time we are taking bigger risks more often and so far they have begun to pay off. We are going to be a bigger, bolder group than before and, we have already begun to devise certain plans in order to push back the oppressing force and establish ourselves as the protectors. I apologize for such a damn long reply but that is how we are going to be different. The Mountain Men of this time will be far greater and more efficient than the last.

I'll take your word for it, but we'll be watching. Regardless, my good word has been put in for y'all.