Couch112

The Mountain Men

Ooooh.... this makes more sense now.

Well watch on then mountain. 

Guest Beni

Short and Simple...

Maybe add a title. 

Maybe some more work? Kinda short

If you ask around there are some great artists that could probably make some titles for you!

In a way this group reminds me of The Seekers - kind of the same goals.

However if not, just skimming and scanning through the lore instead of We. We are.... put it as

6 hours ago, Couch112 said:

We? We are the Mountain Men.

Guest Wulf_jon

Not bad, but as others have kindly suggested...give us more background on you guys :) 

JerimiahJohnson_1000x400.jpg

You need a lot more story, but I generally like the idea. I have dabbled in off the grid living so I would love to see a group of "watauga mountain men" running around.

11 hours ago, Couch112 said:

Hide contents

--Establish trade routes with societies and also wandering survivors. (ETA Day 315)

--Establish relationships with groups and give hope and aid to survivors. (Ongoing)

--Ensure the safety of the weak. (Ongoing)

--Set up temporary outposts and meeting places around Chenarus to trade and negotiate. (Ongoing/ETA Day 310)

--Find and bring to justice those who do the people under our protection wrong. 

The only problem I see are these goals. 

The 1st and 4th are basically the same. I understand the difference between a trade route and an outpost, both things are basically on the same spot. Once you establish an outpost of course there will be a trade route there. But both of them could be put under one goal like "Enable trading between us and various other factions, groups and lone survivors by making a trade outpost" because it will basically be that. 

The 3rd and 5th are the same as well. Those people who you will protect and avenge will basically be the "weak" because they won't be weak if they don't need protection.

The 2nd one is pretty generic, every peaceful friendly group has this one. Establishing relationships with other groups is natural. Aiding survivors is generic, you could spice it up by making a clinic/hospital etc, making it function or putting up a field hospital or simply an outpost that will distribute free supplies (not to be confused with trading outpost). But in the current game, many people find the needed food on apple trees so it will be quite a dull goal honestly.

I don't criticize graphics and such, it is what it is RP in-game is the most important. You remind me of The Soujorners. Try to not end up like them.

/Archived.

We do not allow Heavy WIP groups. Please pm @Major and @PCJames.

/Unarchived as requested by OP.

Good luck!

Well now this looks like a rather interesting group.  Why have I not seen this thread till now?  The lay out and design is nice but also simple and to the point.  I also really like the banner you have at the top of your group thread.  makes me feel cold just looking at it.

Good luck guys hope to see the mountain men in game!

I do have to ask something of you guys now that this question came to me.  In game my character uses some survivalist like treatments to tend to peoples injuries.  Would there be any of your characters that could possibly be able to teach My character Tivian some more of these?

8 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

I do have to ask something of you guys now that this question came to me.  In game my character uses some survivalist like treatments to tend to peoples injuries.  Would there be any of your characters that could possibly be able to teach My character Tivian some more of these?

yes there is we have a few people that can teach the basics of first aid while living off the land

11 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

Yes we sure can! The mountain men use a lot of herbal treatments, ointments, and remedies for basic wounds.

9 hours ago, tedb1164 said:

yes there is we have a few people that can teach the basics of first aid while living off the land

6 hours ago, Couch112 said:

Yes we sure can! The mountain men use a lot of herbal treatments, ointments, and remedies for basic wounds.

Well now this group just got a whole lot more awesome!

You boys, escaping death today

tiZWpEE.gif

Can't wait to see my boy "Joshua" tomorrow <3

12 hours ago, LemonRP said:

tiZWpEE.gif

Trust me, you'll see him today for sure. xD

12 hours ago, LemonRP said:

tiZWpEE.gif

Get bamboozled. Nah but you'll see him today.

Mountain Men group Trailer is soon to come out as well

Albeit this group is simple, it fills a hole that the server needs right now: hero groups. The thread is fine except for maybe the aesthetics. I would make all the subtitles into pictures like what you have for the first and the last ones. As long as you abide by your hero group goals and ideals, this group looks fine. Good luck! 

3 hours ago, PCJames said:

Albeit this group is simple, it fills a hole that the server needs right now: hero groups. The thread is fine except for maybe the aesthetics. I would make all the subtitles into pictures like what you have for the first and the last ones. As long as you abide by your hero group goals and ideals, this group looks fine. Good luck! 

Thank you! I'll actually be working on the graphics for it all tonight, so it should definitely look different tomorrow. I also agree with the hero stance for the group. There is a hole and hopefully it adds to the lore and experience with it all quite a bit. But thank you so much for the feedback.

Your thread is aesthetic as fuck.

1 hour ago, Major said:

Your thread is aesthetic as fuck.

Ayeeeeeee that was the goal xD

After roleplaying with this group, I've got to say they're my favorite group out there. Excellent RP! Love it.

Loved you guys so much. You guys made our RP for the day phenomenal!