Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Major

Lore Event Series "Tipping Scales" - Part 1 - Operace Orel

Looks great Major. I remember when you first put it up, glad to see you go through with it this time.

I like it, might even sign up to it.

This looks p good @Major, nice work! If you need an extra chernarussian body lemme know, been playing em for a while now ;D 

This looks awesome, great work! 

Looking great but, as king of long boring walls of text, I have a suggestion to avoid the mistakes of my own incompetence.

At the end, make a list of roles people can apply for as opposed to just having em in the giant paragraph. Might make it easier for people to see what they can do to be a part of this event. :) 

Edited by The Traveler

1 hour ago, The Traveler said:

Looking great but, as king of long boring walls of text, I have a suggestion to avoid the mistakes of my own incompetence.

At the end, make a list of roles people can apply for as opposed to just having em in the giant paragraph. Might make it easier for people to see what they can do to be a part of this event. :) 

Nah yours is just long boring text and mine is Lore. :trolle:

I'll sort it out. The point is for people to read the whole thing and absorb the info, as opposed to me making it easy for them and then they asking me stupid questions later.

7 minutes ago, Major said:

The point is for people to read the whole thing and absorb the info, as opposed to me making it easy for them and then they asking me stupid questions later.

bth.gif

1 minute ago, Dakotaen said:

This looks dope as fuck, @Major. Do you have any idea as to when this will happen on the 14th?

@Gallo, the Syndicate could always use intel, right?

Right?

Exactly? Not sure, but I will try and accommodate as much of our US and EU folks as I can. So essentially evening for EU and afternoon for US, but not so late that EU folks have to sleep.

Another great idea major! This looks really interesting and if im available/can get my dorm wifi working ill try and hop on.

14 hours ago, Major said:

@Spartan - Lieutenant Karel Novotny

giphy.gif

My body is ready, time to practise my horrible Chernarussian accent again. 

Hey @Major why isn't your favourite Chernarussian Police Officer on the Rooster :(

You know I always love helping my fellow bratři out :D

Just now, Razareth said:

Hey @Major why isn't your favourite Chernarussian Police Officer on the Rooster :(

You know I always love helping my fellow bratři out :D

All you had to do was lemme know :D

3 minutes ago, Major said:

All you had to do was lemme know :D

Well I'm letting you know now, aren't I ;)

On 4/3/2018 at 6:24 AM, Major said:

@Razareth - Willem Nedved

Ouch...ouch...my heart </3

I'm just a generic individual helping the Government forces. Is that all I am to you @Major? I thought we had something special :(

No matter...Sláva státu!

Really really interesting way to bring in some outside lore.

Creativity makes this place thrive and you guys in the lore department nail this shit everytime! <3

Edited by Frendo