Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 05:49
Sign in to follow this  
GaryCash

The Corporation [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

Spore looked across the table at the others in the room including an exhausted and weary Shadow, then nodded at his associate to his left signaling for him to hand him the radio the man was holding.  Once the man did soSpore clicked down to begin a transmission to South Zagoria.

 

"All operators, report in.  Code Charmine."  

Share this post


Link to post

"Triceratops hears you, what is the rally point?"

The man squinted twice then put away his binoculars and kept moving.  Leaves crunching below him.

Share this post


Link to post

*He looks over the map on the table in front of him as the radio starts to go off. His eyes glance over, before reaching over and taking it. He presses down on the PTT, taking a moment before speaking.*

"Wolverine reporting in... Whatever this is... I don't got a good feeling about it.."

*He circles a town name on the map with a pen, before rubbing his face. Slowly, he sets the radio down, waiting for a response.*

Share this post


Link to post

"This is Triceratopsdo not head to Checkpoint 1.  Checkpoint 1 is no longer over."

The man was moving at high speeds through the woods as he said this, checking to make sure behind a tree at one point he was

Share this post


Link to post

"This is Sobek reporting in, I've lost contact with the rest of Team 9. What's your 20? Over."

The operator was currently hidden in the woods with a temporary shelter, gathering his gear and supplies to prepare for further travel.

Edited by PhoenixCool

Share this post


Link to post

"Triceratops to SobekSobek move towards Checkpoint 6 ASAP, myself along with other operators from your Team, Team 9 arrived here last night.  We'll be waiting for your arrival.  All Operators in the area if you read this, head to Checkpoint 6."

Triceratops then nodded at Quick and Staghorn who were sitting across from him and nodded.

 

Edited by GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

*Wolverine nods, rubbing his face as he starts to pack his gear.*

"Roger that... Getting ready to move out."

*He clips his radio to his belt, as he slings his backpack over his back. This is not the day for things to go wrong.*

Share this post


Link to post

Sobek stirred slightly as he heard the radio in his rig going off. He listens intently.

"Solid copy, I'm about four clicks out. ETA 30 mikes."

He began to load up his gear, stamping out a small campfire prior to moving in the direction of CP 6.

Edited by PhoenixCool

Share this post


Link to post

"All operators be advised, one "Mister Keyes" seems to have stolen some items from CP 6. Over."

As Sobek removed his finger from the button on his handheld, he closed the flap on the tent he had just checked.

Edited by PhoenixCool

Share this post


Link to post

Sobek prepared his radio clipped to the shoulder of his vest, looking down for a moment before holding down the button on the side of the handheld. He'd begin to speak steadily.

"Sobek to all units remaining on this frequency, Pawn is KIA, and Triceratops is currently MIA. CP 0 is compromised. Tune to the emergency frequency for further instruction. Out."

The downtrodden man lowered the radio, continuing his slow pace through the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, neckrorazul said:

This is Irish me and ash have relocated to cp 7 how copy *waits for a response *

Triceratops was becoming more and more feverish as the infection was setting in he woke up from the radio chatter.

 

”This, this is Triceratops, I need help— I need...”.

His voice trailed off as he fought to maintain consciousness through the unbearable pain that was spreading outwards from his bite mark.

Share this post


Link to post

Triceratops was crying and vomiting profusely, screaming in bouts of rage, his blood vessels in his eyes popped from straining as he woke up from a night mare.

Barely coherent he sat up right dribbling all over himself and said.

"Help-- help, I need help no, no, no..."  He could be heard vomiting again.  Delirious and barely comprehendible he asked.  "Operators... are there any operators in the area... I need help..."

Share this post


Link to post

Tidal got on his radio.

 

"All operators, I've just touched down.  Status Report?"

Edited by GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

*He sits back against the wall, his mask on the ground, and Agent Orange asleep on his lap. He hears his radio, and for the longest time, he doesn't respond, before slowly reaching down and plucking it off his hip. He pressed down on the ptt. His voice is tired, and his eyelids are heavy as he talks.*

"Wolverine reporting... We are... currently set up shop of the night... Resting... Two operators have died... Cinder was captured and murdered... Triceratops turned and had to be put down... We have made steps towards alliances... But we taken heavy hits in moral... But from it... I feel we have bonded in some sort of way... I will say this, you're in for a hell of a ride."

*He slowly clicks his radio off, wiping his eyes. He isn't crying, but the feeling is there... lingering for a moment before passing.*

Share this post


Link to post

*Jaguar presses his communicator while scoping over an area*

This is Jaguar..... reconnaissance underway potential sites and targets located .... Condition Firebrand in effect.....ETA 9 hrs till end permission to remain silent for this period ...

*Cuts off comms waiting for response*

Share this post


Link to post

Tidal held down his radio.

"Granted.  Be advised I have set a meet with a leader of a large community that likely shares some of our mutual interests based off of intel I gathered from a local subject not long after first arriving here.  Subject appeared to be well fed and hydrated, he did not require any of the food supplies or medicine I had to offer.  Some of the communities in the area may be more well established than we had expected upon entry, could explain why ops were botched early on.  Could serve to be political catalyst  in the area for pushing operations further at a faster pass going forwards.  Stand by for furthers details regarding the matter."

Share this post


Link to post

*Clicks down the radio * 

this is shark I have touched down I need a location to group up with corporation agents  how copy ?

*waits for a response* 

 

Share this post


Link to post

*Looking at the beat-up truck he used to pick up Shark, he grins and presses the PTT*

"Dobrý den, this is Skopec, I made contact with Agent Shark here. Mister Man received Cérny Nákad limousine service as always, he now napping at my depot. I require further instructions, where shall I bring assignment, dah? Skopec, standing by."

Share this post


Link to post

Hollywood got on the radio and said.

"I botched the objective do you copy."

He was trying to reach out to Wolverine but other members of his organization were quick to intercept his message first and to berate him and tell him to fix his errors.

Hollywood had no idea how he was going to to be able to fix the situation and get back what Corporate was interested in.

Share this post


Link to post

Spore nodded then pulled up his radio.

"All operators, The Delaware is a go."

Share this post


Link to post

*Scarecrow pulls out his radio and pushes the 'Talk' Button*

 

"Scarecrow acknowledges last. On standby in Target Zone."

Share this post


Link to post

R spoke low into his radio, watching the man with binoculars he believed to be trying to track him.

"This is R, I have uninvited guests... over..."

Edited by GaryCash

Share this post


Link to post

The man, who had been asleep just a few minutes prior, stirred from his slumber. It would seem that he had climbed a tree, and had himself strapped in while he slept. The radio clipped to his belt chirped to life, then a voice came through. He heard what was said, picked it up, and asked; "This is Sobek, what's your status? Over."

He awaited a response...

Edited by PhoenixCool

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...