Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 01:51
Sign in to follow this  
Major

To All Anti-Anarchy Forces - Open Frequency 198.01 [Lore Broadcast]

*you would hear a man with a Russian accent broadcasting over a frequency with a layer of static over his voice*

"This is a message from the Russian Federation, code name Lev-7 to all anti-Anarchy militants in the Chernarussian Oblast of South Zagoria. Provisions have been set aside by major backers in the outside world to fiance the arming, coordination, training, and motivation of your people for the degradation and ultimately the eradication of the Anarchist group which currently controls Novy Sobor. Weapon and supply caches are currently in your area and at your disposal to aid in this task, there are also airborne units that have been set aside from military outbreak duties to drop reinforcements and other materials to secured areas. Advisers and other units are also on standby for covert deployment into the area. This frequency can be used to contact a joint command task force that is made up of officers from several nations. Further and more secure contact can be made over an encoded channel. Lev-7, out."

*the frequency would fade back into static and the occasional garbled chatter in Russian and Chernarussian*

*A voice begins to broadcast on the frequency, letting out a quick sentence.*

"Good that we're not alone. I think I'd like to talk more on an encoded channel, but I'm a bit busy right now. Speak soon."

*The voice fades away as quickly as it appeared.*

He raises his eyebrows and reaches for his radio. 

<:: Lev-7, Lev-7, come in... message received. Assuming Chernarussian officials involved, but local involvement likely pending confirmation. Can you confirm? Now listing information on known local forces: Several official and inofficial - volunteer forces -  assets present in South Zagoria oblast for coordination and strikes if required, otherwise focus can remain on relief and logistical support. At least one reinforced position, if not more, can be assumed. Suggesting further communication on secure channels. Codename is Simon, over. 

He lowers it and already hurries over to a table as he does, perhaps one or two heavy footsteps might be heard before the transmission is over. 

*At the mention of “anti-Anarchy”, Vasily reaches for his radio on the nightstand and presses the PTT. A cold, deep Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Anti-Anarchy, da? Shit, count me in. Call me Vasily. I may know a few people sick of Anarchist bullshit, but will take time to reach out and find them. Also I don’t know who the fuck you are. Could be Anarchist yourself. Talk to you soon

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Edited by Whitename

*Oscar sits by Novy Sobor church and listens to the broadcast and chuckles softly*

"Boys...*he pauses and starts to grin*...I think our message has been heard worldwide"

*Hearing the Russian chap he decides to respond*
Funny last time you sent people in, they ran away because it wasn't worth there time or effort, what changed?
All I see is just an angry Russian rallying up his little goons to do there work for them.
Sadly to say your goons do more running then fighting... So have fun wasting your resources or weaklings.
*Radio goes silent*

*Boris takes his Radio*

"Huh? were waiting for you"

"If you are sending in stuff to fight with all the anti Anarchist forces you are going to fight alone the only thing they do is talk shit run and die"

"Oh maybe some more art to my collection"

*Drops the radio*

Edited by BorisRP

Sign in to follow this