Server time (UTC): 2020-10-22, 23:47
Sign in to follow this  
PeanutCSquared

"Banned Temporarily" Any way of getting unbanned?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I can't say why it's not fair as I take the blame here for not coming back to answering the question.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

Hi, I haven't played on the DayzRP servers in about 1 years since I was banned due to failing to respond to a report.I've come back to see if there's any way of getting unbanned as me and my friends have been craving to play DayZRP again as we had such good times on it. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I want to find out if there's any possible way of getting my account unbanned

What could you have done better?:  I should have got out of my to respond to the report but I am of fault here by not responding to it.

Edited by PeanutCSquared

Hello @PeanutCSquared!

Please update your OP with the template found here. Failure to do so will result in this appeal being closed in 24 hours!

Hey @PeanutCSquared, read up on the report, rewatch the video and read the verdict for the report.

Evidence of the hostage being stripped naked is pointing at you but you said you did not do it. This is your last chance to come clean, did or did you not strip your hostage naked?

I believe I did strip the hostage, as it was a "in the moment decision" which I didn't think through as I was paranoid that he would have pulled a weapon on us and straight up killed one of us . Therefore I really didn't think it through with people closing in on us that we had presumed were his friends coming to help him. So I take blame for stripping him and I am sorry that I didn't think of the consequences and the rule. Sorry.

Hello @PeanutCSquared,

A separate team of staff has taken a look through your appeal and come to the following conclusion:

Looking through the report and appeal it is quite obvious to us that there have been an abundant amount of rules broken. Firstly, in the original report you decide to tell the staff team at the time you had nothing to do with stripping the hostage naked, directly making it more difficult for them to verdict the report. You lied and deceived them to avoid further punishment, and for that reason you have been found guilty for lying in a report. In the future do not lie to the staff team, it will only hurt you later on.

You also admit here in the appeal that you were the one to strip the hostage naked. This directly goes against our rule 9.5. There is no reason to do this, and in roleplay sense it makes no sense for someone to have their clothes completely stripped off. We have determined this interaction as BadRP, and you will be punished as such. In the future, if you want to search a character there are other ways to go about it, such as handcuffing them. 

We have also decided to aggravate your punishment due to the amount of lying and deceiving that went on. You avoided further punishment during the time of that report, but you will not be avoiding it this time. For this reason your ban will be changed from 7 days and 10 warning points to 7 days and 15 warning points. Also to add, we have recently updated our rules and lore. If you check our rule page/lore page, all changes are highlighted in green. Read through these rules before you enter back in game.

Outcome: Temp Ban Lifted 

Aggravated Lying in a Report/BadRP | Guilty | 7 Day Ban, 15 Warning Points

Signed by @Brady, @Brayces, and @Spartan