Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 23:43
Sign in to follow this  
Popet

To My Disgraced Uncle [Open Freq.]

Tanatia was in hiding for months and months with her uncle, keeping on the down low they tried keeping out of peoples way, trying to avoid contact with the infected and anything unpleasant. They had always used their radio to stay in contact with one another, she had lost her radio when running away from the wolves. Unfortunately, she lost her uncle as they ran from the wolves, unable to contact him. It had been weeks since she had lost contact, she is worried sick, to say the least.

Without a radio to use she had come across a stranger, letting her borrow his radio she didn't take no for an answer.

Praying her uncle still had his radio.

"You stupid, STUPID! Old man! I really fucking hope you hear this... I'm worried sick." - Looking down at the radio as she walked away from this stranger, she didn't wait another moment and held down the PTT.

"Hello, my name is Tanatia and I am looking for my uncle... My disgraced uncle. His name is Stranus, Stranus Tanatius Brevis and please, if anyone comes across him or knows his whereabouts please contact me on this frequency!" - She takes a moment to breathe.

With a sarcastic tone - "Also, if you are listening to this message my dearest uncle..."

Starts talking with a more sincere tone - "Please get in contact with me, I am worried sick."

Releasing the PTT she turned around, walking towards the stranger she handed back the radio, he said he had spare and gave her it, giving him eye contact and a simple "Thank you" and a "See you around" they went their separate ways.

Edited by Lady In Blue

*Stranus is sat within the tower block, relaxing with his 2 friends,  whiskey and wine. His new found assistants walk into his room and shout to him, speaking of something he would want to hear over the radio. He was quite bewildered as to what this message might be, but he proceeds to turn on his radio anyway, to his surprise he heard the voice of his Niece*

*he jumps out of the chair "oh shit, I forgot about her" he mutters before grabbing his radio to reply*

"Oi, Language! my lovely Tia, you are a lady, not a litterbox, just because their are walking corpses, doesn't mean you forget your upbringing"

*he laughs and begins again*

"Ok dear, if you get this message, reply with haste and I will give you a location to meet me, you might be surprised, my skills have come quite handy in this wasteland"

*he laughs once more and turns off his radio*

Edited by Wyoming

Tanatia was on her own, cooking some chicken she had slaughtered, she heard her radio come to life with her uncle's voice.

With a smile and wide eyes, she had stopped what she was doing and held down on the PTT.

"Thank goodness! I was so worried! Where are you? I will come to you! Are you okay? You aren't hurt, are you? Please tell me you didn't get into any trouble while we were separated!"

Tantatia released the PTT and wrapped up the food she had made, gathering her belongings into her backpack as she waited for a response. 

"I was so worried..." - She mumbled as she sat on the grass cross-legged rubbing her hands together in front of the fire.

Edited by Lady In Blue

*He smiles at her reply and grabs his radio*

"I'm fine Dearest Tia, I'm within the tower that me, you and your mother visited many years ago, please come meet me, I want to make sure you stay safe, I cant be dealing with the earache from the rest of the family if anything happens to you. Meet me at that town, ill keep you safe after that"

*He places down his radio and moves on his way to the location he mentioned*

Edited by Wyoming

Tanatia listened in and smiled at his concern, she pressed down on the PTT.

"Yes... I remember, please make sure you don't go anywhere! I am on my way! Stay safe!"

Tanatia placed her backpack on and placed sand on the fire, she then started running towards the place he mentioned.

Sign in to follow this