Festa Nightclub - Grand Opening
TODAY | 2020-10-31 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 4 hours, 49 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

stannis warning point appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

ccf7459efdc2c03ff1ac4acdd09fbf4e.png

eff8573dd7.png

Why the verdict is not fair:  Constructive criticism, providing an alternative, helpful solution was branded as 'non-constructive feedback' and that it was delving into back and forth despite @XxGrAipYyxX's post changing my opinion on how the situation could be dealt with. I simply expressed that I had changed my opinion and switched to another standpoint on the whole issue. I understand that anarchy has been the target of most criticism, and I can understand their frustration.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To have the warning points removed.

What could you have done better?: I'm not sure of my comment was phrased as sarcastic, but that was not my intention.

So your alternative, constructive, and helpful solution is that he should just fake a wiki page? I just want to make sure I'm understanding you right.

No, the wiki page was just me going to Wikipedia and inspect elementing the anarchy page. It was simply an attempt to add some sort of satirical push behind my genuine response below. The point of the post was to try to encourage jim to make his own form of anarchism so that he doesn’t have to deal with the criticism that’s been thrown at him lately, by doing this he can easily retort and claim of “this isn’t real anarchism” by saying it is his own offspring ideology. The anarchist ideology has heaps of offspring ideologies that follow the lines of anarcho-(name) so I thought adding a satirical push(anarcho-jimism), with genuine constructive criticism below would somewhat help change the bad taste in everyone’s mouth the thread was leaving at that time, and to finally conclude my change of opinion on the matter, whilst providing a solution.

Hello @Stannis,

A separate team of staff has taken a look over your appeal and come to the following conclusion:

At the time your points were being given out, you posted in a thread that was being derailed by off topic comments. At first look, your comment looked sarcastic and unnecessary. LookIng through your post and your appeal, after a little bit of explanation it is quite clear to us that the post you made was meant for real feedback. In response to there being no rules broken here in our eyes, your points will be removed. 

Outcome: Appeal Accepted - Points Removed

Signed by @Brady and @Aiko