Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:55
Sign in to follow this  
kimmylou

To any member of black roses.

*Polly unable to rest from the many things circling around in her head.... she walks outside of the house in novy and looks upon the church and takes a deep breath*

”mr Cullen, or anyone from black roses, I’m in a lot of trouble and i need your help with a small matter ASAP!....

i don’t know where to turn and Cullen it’s about a certain matter that arose the other day, I need a proper arrangement and Sergei has informed that you will help if I needed. Well I need it now I must meet with you or anyone else with a brain cell. 

*she pauses for a moment*

please mr Cullen.

*she releases the PTT*

Cullen was cleaning up his mug after he smashed his only coffee he had since he was on the boat coming over to this country. he had yet again tried to turn his radio to a unused radio frequency to have some time to him self. low and behold the winds of shit came upon the waves.

his irish accent sounded frustrated tired and slightly annoyed.  

"Aye, i am here. i gotta turn this radio off for a few days i guess."

he sits down and throws the broom aside. the sound of it clearly over the radio as a glass window breaks. his frustrated "for fuck sakes" soon followed.

"What can i do for ye lass? you know what. scratch that. meet me in the provincial capitol in an hour. government building. come where the barricades are by the steps of the front of the building. i'm done talking on the radio. i won't respond."

only static remains after his words fade.

*she presses  PTT*

Mr, forgive me but I am not so sure of this place you talk of. And I don’t think I will be able to get there in an hour, you see I can’t leave a certain situation behind. I was hoping we could arrange something tomorrow, say near green mountain! It’s some place I’m familiar with. I won’t take too much of your time I understand you must be a very busy man.... I hope you hear this.

releases the PTT

"i got to go up there to say some words to the dead that are buried then anyway before i go to novy and give brodie a photo i hope is good enough evidence. easter sunday it is then."

Sign in to follow this