Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 03:41 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Fil Vandren

Is anyone out there? (Open Frequency)

*Buck presses down his PTT, somewhat masking his voice with a calm, collected tone he usually never uses as well as trying his best to deepen his voice*

"Is anyone on the radio.....anyone at all? I just want to hear a new voice.....maybe get to talk to someone I have never heard speak before....being alone for the most part really makes me feel....sad..."

*He gives a low sigh and releases the PTT, the radio cutting back to static*

Leaning against a wall in his house Allen starts to nod off when his portable radio scanner picks up chatter on a new frequency. Startling awake he matches the frequency on his radio and responds in a raspy voice. 

"Yeah, people are still alive and kicking, though I understand you not realizing it as most people hide away these days. 

That being said if you can find a map make your way to Novy Sobor. It is the closest place to a functioning civilization remaining.

Good luck out there"

He released his push to talk then and resumes his radio scanners search of frequencies yawning once more. 

*He hears the response and presses down his PTT, sounding a little more annoyed, but still keeping a generally calm demeanor*

"I don't mean to sound rude....but that's the last place I plan to set foot....a lot of bad people live there...people who have been trouble to me before......I didn't call out to know where to go..I called out to have someone to talk to....ease the loneliness a bit...."

*He releases the PTT*

He sighs a bit thinking about refuting the comment as he listens to the man but shakes his head before responding in his normally raspy voice. 

"While I would disagree and normally talk philosophical differences lets put a pin in that debate for another date. 

That being said I am curious what has led to you being so lonely as it would appear you're at least partially aware of the demographics of this shit hole. 

As for general banter and conversation, sure, why not? Might prove an... acceptable distraction from my own boredom."

He releases his push to talk as he glances over at the still cycling scanner and says to himself "Less and less active frequencies these days..."

Sign in to follow this