Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 21:24
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Carter

You want her then talk hondo (Open freq)

*Joey presses the PTT, you would hear a southern man speak*

So Hondo you want the girl Ill make you comprimise you can talk to her on radio, BUT I will not bring her to you...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Natalya picks up her radio and pushes the button. Her thick russian accent speaking proudly. 

"If you are talk about Hailee girl, dont bother. We will find her soon."

She sighs and then continues. 

"The harder i have to work to find her the worse it will be for those who hide her. Do not run, Ispugyy zaike. That is how to get others hurt."

She releases the button. 

Blue looks at Joey as he hands her the radio, she would take it, her timid voice comes across as she speaks into the radio. Knowing the 'bad man' who wanted to 'take her' may be listening.

"Uhm... Hello Mr Hondo...

I... don't know you...

You say you want me... On a contract... Where bad people will hurt me or something...

I don't know how contracts really work..."

There is an unkeen sound as she doesn't know what to say.

"I don't know... who you are...

My names Blue..."

She looks to Joey, the radio cutting with a heavy sigh.

*Joey presses the PTT*

Sorry ruski but I aint talkin about haylee last I knew she was dead...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*hondo is sitting in the back room of the bar  thinking about the days events when he hears joey. He listens then before he can respond to Joey the girls voice comes over the radio and he pauses listening to her very closely before responding*

Hello blue... 

*his voice sounds shaken like the words are getting stuck in his throat* 

I’m not sure what Joey told you but I am not trying to hurt you okay?....

*there is a small pause and you hear him take a deep breath* 

I just have a few questions if that’s ok with you …what do you say kid can you help me out?

*he releases the PTT and sits forward in his chair holding his head in his hands*

Edited by Mr.Panda

*In hearing Joey's voice again, Vasily jumps up from his chair and grabs the radio from the table. He listens to the girl and the man identified as Hondo speak. He presses the PTT. A deep, cold Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Joey it's good to hear from you, but listen. I don't know this girl or this Hondo fuck but if you say "contract", does not matter if it's Anarchy or Black Roses or who-the-fuck-ever. The things shitheads like the Anarchy and Roses do to innocent people is unforgivable, da? Even I regret what I did. I wouldn't even let her on the radio speaking to these fucks, Joey.

*Vasily releases the PTT*

Blue would hear what she assumed to be Hondo, it was difficult for her to do when she did recognise him in his calm manor. She responds in the same timid voice.

”Yes Sir...

I... don’t mind..."

She cuts the radio, waiting for him to give out the questions.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Hondo lifts his head at her voice and smiles. He pushes the ptt and sounds uncharacteristically gentle and friendly  when he speaks*

Alright then miss blue I’ll ask you a couple of questions at a time and you answer the ones you can alright?

*There is a small pause then he continues *

How old are you miss blue?

Do you like it where you are? Are they treating you good?

You aren’t hungry or anything right?

* Hondo releases the PTT and waits for her responses*

Edited by Mr.Panda

Blue would listen to the calm and gentle voice, she would look at her radio before he finishes. She had taken down the questions in her head before answering.

"I... don't know how old I am.... Everyone says I look about... 12... I think I'm twelve..."

She pauses on his next questions.

"They're nice... It's boring though...

I had to plant vegetables.... My hands hurt a lot holding the shovel... Especially with the scratchs one them..."

She would answer the third question.

"I'm... not hungry.... Dallas and Joey are giving me food.... Joey found me a pack of gummy worms!"

At the end of that sentence it would end in a happy plea and soft joyful giggle, she would pause again before not really knowing what else to say.

*Hondo presses the PTT and uses a light voice* 

Joey found you some worms? Wait you weren’t eating the ones you found while farming right?

*He gives a small chuckle *

So the guys are alright...What about the other girls how are they treating you?

*He realeses the PTT*

Blue seems to ease a little more, her voice more less timid as she seems to have a normal conversation with Hondo.

”No silly!”

She pauses once more before continuing.

”There isn’t really girls here....

There was Roxanne but... she’s gone...

I was supposed to meet Polly but she left... Joey didn’t tell me why...

Yeah...”

She would let go of the transmission button.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Hondo Presses the PTT and uses a over exaggerated voice of disbelief*

No other girls! 

*there is a short pause then His voice goes back to normal and he says very politely*

Well miss blue I have asked you a bunch of questions is there anything you would like to ask me? 

*He releases the ptt*

Edited by Mr.Panda

Blue would think but only one question in mind. A worried voice comes over the radio.

”... Why do you want people to find me Sir?”

She doesn’t sound very happy, more sadness in her voice.

”Did I do something wrong?”

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Hondo presses the push to talk with a comforting voice says the following* 

No blue you have done nothing wrong and no one is looking to hurt you but only protect you and make sure you are safe and happy in these dark times...

*He lets out a sigh and sounds sad*

after all there is not a lot of kids around anymore and the few there is need to be protected at all cost

* He releases the PTT and waits for her response*

Edited by Mr.Panda

She understood, Joey mentioned that. Maybe Joey was just scared for her too.

”Joey says he’s bad... but... He helped me... Do you mean those scary growling people who are dead?

Roxanne told me they’re dead... She told me there are no more police men... they died...

And there are no army men either...

I’m confused what is going on... and how I got here... in... in... Churbarbus...”

The radio cuts, Blue seemed more comfortable now with Hondo that she had been before.

Edited by Mademoiselle

* Hondo presses the PTT and seems Sad about the new topic*

Well the world has certainly changed Kid...

But your friend Roxanne might be a little over dramatic on the lack of soldiers and police...

*There is a short pause*

Well I mean I used to be a keeper of the peace in tourtuga and most of my friends now days are “Army guys” so I wouldn’t say we are all extinct

*small laugh followed by him speaking in a frenidly and calm tone*

Thats why it’s so safe Here and why I wanted you to come live here under our protection...

*He lets go of the PTT*

Blue would think for a moment, Joey was off doing his own thing.

”Do I have to farm if stay? I don’t like farming... It’s boring and makes me feel icky...”

There’s another pause.

”I don’t think Joey will let me out of his sight... But I don’t really like it here... There’s wolves here... and they won’t leave us alone...”

The radio cuts once more, Blue’s voice seeming a down.

Edited by Mademoiselle

Polly listens in... she hesitates for a moment....then pushes the PTT.

Ummm Blue,it’s me Polly  I’m sorry I didn’t get to come meet you, shit happened and I got caught up in stuff, I live in novy, it’s ok here if you want to come here I can come and get you if you are unsure of the way, there is another girl here named Lilly and she’s lovely, perhaps you and her can be friends, anyway if you want to get away from that man your with let me know and I will head over to the farm...

she releases the PTT

*Hondo smiles and presses the PTT and responds chuckling at first and then responding*

Yeah they are probably going to make you farm if you stay there  and that is no work for a young lady like yourself... and your right the wolves here are very aggressive

*there is a small pause*

The wolves avoid our town we scare them away... It’s dangerous to stay in a area where they live nearby...

* He releases the PTT*

Blue heard both Polly and Hondo, she would smile a little. A little happiness shown on her young face. She would respond them with a calm manor.

”I can come tomorrow night! I’m sleepy right now but... I think Joey will let me!... I hope..”

She would nearly release the PTT before saying.

”Ni night Miss Polly and Mr Hondo!”

Before the transmission cuts.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*He presses the PTT and smiles at her response*

Goodnight blue hope to see you soon!

* He releases the PTT*

*Dallas presses the PTT, hoping he catches Blue before she sleeps*

Blue i’m sorry that you didn’t like the farming, if you don’t wanna do it you don’t gotta. You ain’t gotta do nothin you don’t wanna. 

Glad you tried it though. Sometimes the food in cans gets scarce and you get hungry. Important skill to have, yknow? I’ll be back soon  

*Dallas releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this