Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:41
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion Creed

Ban appeal

Recommended Posts

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: N/A

 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point

 

of view:I have left the comunity before my attention was required, i wasn't active for over 4 months which fills my puniahment.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: remove my 4 months long temp ban

What could you have done better?: I could stay in the community and answer the report

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Oblivion,

You decided to leave the community when you had this report put up against you, as proven by the leaving thread you posted the same day as the report. This by no means exempts you from being punished or not in a report. You put yourself on the four month break, it wasn't a punishment at all. This appeal will continue when you answer the question in that report which I will quote below.

Quote

Oblivion Creed when you approached Preacher, had any other RP happened prior to the initiation? (Was the initiation the first point of contact).

Additionally, why did you suspect he was with mujahideen?

 

Share this post


Link to post

alright, unfortunatly its been 4 months and i dont remember the situation nor the report itself.

1 hour ago, Aiko said:

Hello Oblivion,

You decided to leave the community when you had this report put up against you, as proven by the leaving thread you posted the same day as the report. This by no means exempts you from being punished or not in a report. You put yourself on the four month break, it wasn't a punishment at all. This appeal will continue when you answer the question in that report which I will quote below.

 

alright, unfortunatly its been 4 months and i dont remember the situation nor the report itself.

Share this post


Link to post

Have a read through the point of views in the report to refresh your memory. Was there any RP with the report OP before you initiated on him?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Have a read through the point of views in the report to refresh your memory. Was there any RP with the report OP before you initiated on him?

I remember now, at the east side of the NWAF I have encountered a friendly player and we talked, he told me to beware of the mujahadin and that they are lurking in the airfield. 

So naturally, I took extra measurements.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello Oblivion,

According to the OP in that report you had an ally with you at the time, what was your allies name? Also going off what the OP said, he said he talked to both of you in Teamspeak. Was this true?

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Aiko said:

Hello Oblivion,

According to the OP in that report you had an ally with you at the time, what was your allies name? Also going off what the OP said, he said he talked to both of you in Teamspeak. Was this true?

I dont remember that.

All i remember is me runing in the field, seeing a guy crouch with his back to me, i said he should put his gun down, he turned to me and had gun in his hand so i shot

 

I dont remember allies, maybe there were.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Aiko said:

Hello Oblivion,

According to the OP in that report you had an ally with you at the time, what was your allies name? Also going off what the OP said, he said he talked to both of you in Teamspeak. Was this true?

Nvmmmm

Edited by Oblivion Creed

Share this post


Link to post

Don't bump your appeal please, we're still discussing it. Bumping it doesn't make it go any quicker. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Don't bump your appeal please, we're still discussing it. Bumping it doesn't make it go any quicker. 

Sorry, i thought you forgot me :(

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Oblivion Creed,

A separate team of staff has taken a look over your appeal and come to the following conclusion:

In the report you were involved in it clearly shows in logs you disconnected only 9 minutes after killing someone. This goes against our rule 13.2, where you must stay logged in for a minimum of 30 minutes. For this reason, you have been found guilty for combat log. In the future if you commit a hostile action against someone, make sure you stay in game for at least 30 minutes after and break line of sight with said person. If you must log off before, find the person in teamspeak or ask OOC if you have their permission to log out. 

As for the rest of the report, we found that the POVs conflicted on the matter of initiation, so we will remind you of our rules. Our rule 6.1 states you must have a valid reason to initiate on someone, and that reasoning must be justified with roleplay. If you decide to initiate on someone in the future, make sure that it is justified within roleplay to do so. Also remember you must give the person your initiating on a reasonable amount of time to comply, so don't be too quick to pull the trigger. We would like to also add that our rules have changed since you have last played, and if you go to our rule page you can see the updates highlighted in green. Please read through these rules before you enter back in game.

As a last tip of advice, if you want to avoid this type of thing in the future don't leave the community mid way through a report.

Outcome: Temporary Ban - Lifted | Combat Logging | Guilty - 3 Day Ban, 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Brady, @Hebi Kotei, and @Spartan

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...