Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:19
Sign in to follow this  
-Boom-

Mobile Bakery

Over the static of the various radio frequencies, a single message would begin to broadcast in multiple languages. The voice would speak with a perfect but neutral accent in each language, first in Russian, then Chernarrusian, English and French.

"To those interested. My name is John. I am a baker selling ingredients and produce to parties able to afford them. I take cash or medical supplies. I currently have fresh angel cakes for sale. Contact me here and we can arrange something. Fresh angel cakes, to interested parties. You know what to do."

The message would repeat.

Natalya pivks up her radio and raises a brow. 

"I am looking for Angel Cake. Will you deliver? Can meet us in Severograd?"

The releases the button. 

"Correct. I can meet at your earliest convenience."

Natalya keys the button. 

"Da. We will meet here. Come to see us."

The static returns. 

*The voice of an excited Spanish girl filters into the radio.*

"Oh! Sweets! I'm coming too!"

*Click.*

The radio would crackle to life as the voice begins to speak again, this time in English, but with an indistinguishable accent.

"Unfortunately young lady you have just missed me. I will be in the region for some time so you may have better luck next time. In the meantime, I have Umpire Cakes for sale, as well as smaller Angel Cakes, 5.45 inches in diameter. To those whose business involves using cakes and cake products, you may wish to contact me. I have extensive experience in delivering my products to anyone, anywhere, regardless of who they are. I will sell these cakes to anyone who is buying. That's all from me for now. John out.

The radio would then cut out again.

Sign in to follow this