Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 10:18
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Carter

The life of a bad man...

*IF your readin this book from my POV For it to be IC you either had to get it from me or you PK me* 

First entry

Spoiler

I was told by Falk to start to write in this book to "Document" what has happened in my lifetime, So I am not the most articulate person in the world but lets start since I have been trapped in a house for three months lets start where I finally was able to live without being able to be outside for a short amount of time. If your are reading this you have probably killed me and have taken my equipment. I'm Joey Thompson, I have a business with other men in a town and have workers that grow crops for me to pay off their debt, I have had a pretty simple time doing what I am assigned to do by Falk, Find people and determine if they are worthy of being recruited to our cause, Falk and I are not all that bad of people we have saved more than three people from sure pain and suffering from the hands of people that have wanted to hurt them, Hell one lady had some cracked ribs when we bargained for her,

December 4

Spoiler

Today we got our first round up of criminals, one man got shot in the back of the head, one getting shot in the back and getting himself killed by fisticuffs, and one man was smart enough to not run and get killed, he was let go with food and water. A few hours later we found a guy that was watching us through his scope about 400m away in the woods, me and a bud had out flanked him and he was nervous and offered us his SVD and then booked it away from us towards Novy Sobor,

December 6

Spoiler

So today I got my Liquor cabinet stolen from me by my best friend Sofia Brocato and I to get a COP to clear me of bein drunk... I think she took it because I got absolutely hammered yesterday.

March 6

Spoiler

Its been forever since I have wrote in this shit book, I have lost every loved one I have had, Emilia Perez Thompson, my unborn child, the trust of the drunk Russian Ulman. I have one thing left in life... the clothes on my back and the gun in my hands. Ulman is a cunt, Tried to stop him from making the same mistake I have, I let the most wonderful woman I have met in my life and she is dead now, sent me down a path I never thought I would escape. He suffered as I had but he is asking for another trip down depression lane, ever since he got pissed off and went on a tantrum about his French woman he hasn't talked much, I'm waiting for him to become depressed if she leaves him for another or she dies.... no matter what I'm there for him.

March 28

Spoiler

Yesterday I met a girl that doesnt have a name... I fucked her over by opening my fat ass mouth tryin to help now a buddy of mine who works for anarchy put out a reward for her to be taken to his town without a scratch on her...Im just tryin to keep her safe now that I could be the reason she dies.

March 30

Spoiler

Two days ago a girl and a man that was bein hunted by Hondo just like the kid stumbled across the farm... Roxanne was the girls name.. She helped the kid find herself a nickname, Blue, and Avery told me before I went to the hornets nest that if I took Blue with me I'll never see her again now just as I... today I have to talk to the kid and see if she wants to get her hands checked out or head out on a supply run with dallas and I...

Edited by Ryan Carter

good read good read!

so mean to ulman lmaooo

Sign in to follow this