S1: Avoiding RP Stary Sobor - 29/03/2018 22:07

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:07

Your in game name: Alan Greene

Names of allies involved: @Fxndamental @Ruan @NateRP

Name of suspect/s: @jjblome

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): video will upload soon

Detailed description of the events: As we are looking around for people to interact with and get some RP we pass through Stary where @Ruan notifies us that he found someone in a house with a F4L. We then approach the subject who is afk, and attempt to get his attention for several minutes, when he abruptly times out yet simply signature check times out from Teamspeak (inferring that it was an intentional timeout, not one caused by actual connection issues). We then wait around for several more minutes for him to reconnect before eventually moving on.

David Anderson's POV: Me and my nibblers were just chilling in Stary when one of our guys notices a dude with a FAL sitting in a house, I and my friends approach the dude and all of a sudden he like, disconnects. It sucks because I wanted to give him some gud ol' classic arpee. Anyways, one of our dudes timestamped the combat log in OOC chat, and uh, yeah. We waited like 20 minutes for the dude but he never came back lmao rip.

Edited by NateRP

Unable to pull logs at this current time due to technical difficulties but they will be posted when we can have access to them.

Calling in @jjblome to post his full POV. He will be temporarily banned due to his recent forum activity until he posts his POV.

Also calling in @Fxndamental and @Ruan to post their full POVs on the situation.

Seen a guy watched him disappear thats about it tbh

I was not there, I was mistaken for another guy.

51 minutes ago, Ruan said:

I was not there, I was mistaken for another guy.

Apologies Ruan, thought you were, don't recall who the last person with us was then

i had been AFK for about 5 min getting some food when i was pull away yet again from my pc and when i had got back to my pc i got a bad module and decided to stay off for the rest of the night, i didn't get poked about my actions as i was unaware that people where trying to interact with me at the time, after leaving the game i stayed in teamspeak to talk with my friends as i'm sure we all do this.  

42 minutes ago, jjblome said:

i had been AFK for about 5 min getting some food when i was pull away yet again from my pc and when i had got back to my pc i got a bad module and decided to stay off for the rest of the night, i didn't get poked about my actions as i was unaware that people where trying to interact with me at the time, after leaving the game i stayed in teamspeak to talk with my friends as i'm sure we all do this.  

Alright, seems reasonable. Must have been someone else then who left teamspeak. I'll drop the report.

1 hour ago, jjblome said:

-sniperino-

Thank you for posting your POV, your temp ban has been lifted.

22 hours ago, Erik said:

Alright, seems reasonable. Must have been someone else then who left teamspeak. I'll drop the report.

In case it was missed I wish it closed.

We will honor the OPs request and close the report. In the future if your in a high population area and wish to disconnect, go somewhere where no one can see you so you can avoid conflict like this in the future. We also apologize for no logs in this report, we took a look and could find nothing for disconnects around the time the OP stamped. 

/Solved

Signed by @Brady and @Stagsview