Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:27 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Blue

The Journal Entries of Dr. Rodrik Gold

Bit of feedback, that font is really hard to read :/ 

1 minute ago, TheTrueHawk said:

Very true, but it is on purpose. Not everyone has the clearest handwriting, most people don't.

If someone were to rob me IG, and then look at the journal, then they would notice just how Rodrik's handwriting is different from other people's.

It is more small, and blending cursive with print. It adds a little personality to him, I think.

I apologize for the difficulty, but it is intended. 

Good work mate, good read. Lucky you’re not an Aussie doc else the writing would be just chicken scratch 

2 hours ago, TheTrueHawk said:

I don't know if it is just a British thing, but there is a stereotype that Doctors have terrible handwriting xD 

Just now, Harvey said:

I don't know if it is just a British thing, but there is a stereotype that Doctors have terrible handwriting xD 

Sadly, I know what you mean

13 hours ago, Harvey said:

A lot of the time, the cause of peoples death is due to doctor's unclear handwriting.

Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7,000 people annually. It's a shocking statistic, and, according to a July 2006 report from the National Academies of Science's Institute of Medicine (IOM), preventable medication mistakes also injure more than 1.5 million Americans annually.

Sign in to follow this