Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 23:47
Sign in to follow this  
FaeLR

... David? (open)

Staring at her radio with a confused expression, Fae hesitated for the longest time. Her thumb brushed over the PTT button as she thought carefully about her next move.
Paranoia and suspicion coursed through her veins, tapping her foot to vent a little anxiety, she finally firmly pressed the 'talk' button and instantly sighed into the radio. 
"
David... David Anderson...
 It's Fae, your... wife? Ex-wife? Current target? I don't really know anymore...
I hear you need something from me, either that or you are looking for me. Can I ask what it is you seek, and why?
Joey seemed certain you wanted some information out of me, though I have no idea what that could possibly be...
"

There was a long pause.

"
I am glad to hear you are still alive, however. Stay safe."

Overlooking the field of a farm with a family huddled together beside David, suddenly, he yells at two Anarchists behind him to set the farm on fire. The two Anarchists step forward, and light the field on fire with old World War II M2 flamethrowers, sending a huge stream of fire and oil down the yard, torching all grass, plants, and food, coating them in flames. Suddenly, David's radio bursts to life. Listening to the radio and covering his other ear whilst pointing a handgun at the farmer's daughter, David smirks and rolls his eyes at the transmission. He giggles to himself, then turns to respond once her transmission ends. In the background, the thunderous roar of flamethrowers present themselves boldly over the transmission, but he presses the PTT anyways, and speaks into the radio.

"Come to Novy Sobor within forty-eight hours. Make sure I'm awake during this time.

Do NOT make me come get you.

David's transmission ends with yelling in the background immediately afterwards.

Edited by NateRP

Fae almost jumped as her radio barked into life. She held it out as the transmission came through, watching it with a careful gaze as though it might suddenly rip her arm off at any moment.

"
... Very well, David.
Let me take care of some business first, then I will try to make my way to Novy.

I will see you there.
"

Sign in to follow this