Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 09:46
Sign in to follow this  
KyleRP

Opening of Miller's Club. [Open]

[Aaron would be sitting next to the old fashioned record player atop of the piano, testing it out playing "Sing, sing, sing" by Benny Goodman, he holds down the PTT, the music can faintly be heard in the background.]

Spoiler

"Hello one hello all, I've been working on this place for a while but I think its finally ready to be opened. If you're as bored of pubs cropping up here there and everywhere like me then this will be a change of pace, I am opening a club, no.. not a night club, a real 1940's type club, with classic swings music."

*He pauses briefly.*

"I will hopefully have a singer on the opening night to perform for everyone, obviously I don't want some drunkard walking in here thinking this is some pub, this is meant to be a chilled environment, no hats on.. ya know that kind of shit."

*He takes the needle off the record.*

"The opening event will be on the 31st, at 2100 hours GMT, The club is the white house on the edge of Novy Sobor next to the barn. we're still in the process of setting up furniture and chairs but that will be done soon. Hope to see some people there."

"Also there will be security on site so don't worry about that."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

*Sergei picks up radio*

Will there be vodka? 

*Sergei puts down his radio*

[Aaron holds down the PTT, chuckling.]

"Yes. There will be vodka you commie."

[Aaron releases the PTT.]

*Nikolai hears the radio broadcast and begins to tap his foot to the beat, pressing down the PTT*

Da, you can count me in. See you then.

*Nikolai releases the PTT*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"See you there."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Trey hears the music from the broadcast as he looks at the bullet holes lining the walls of Severograd pub. The music from his radio echoed through the room. He smiles and presses the PTT*

So the party moved to Novy huh? I hope this one goes better. Last one ended with several holes in the wall, if ya get my drift sir. Don't believe I seen you at this one though.

*He pauses for a moment to lean down and stare through a hole. With a 1000 yard stare he continues*

I'm guessing personal attire should be "proper 40's" to keep with the theme?

*He released the PTT*

Edited by Vrtra

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Well it would be nice to have smart attire."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Trey presses down the PTT containing a grin*

Killer-Diller. 

*He released the PTT*

Sign in to follow this