Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:48 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

To Save Lives (Open Freq.)

Jimmy practices a few lines out loud before pressing down his PTT and speaking with conviction and confidence.

"Hello to anyone, and everyone hearing this, I have an alternative to the senseless slaughter of your friends and family in conflicts."
"Come and find me, Jimmy Miller, or any of my group's members and we will do our absolute best work to find a solution for you!"
"We aim not to stop all violence, but to avoid the constant death that plagues this country."
"We have a doctor, and we can provide medical care."
"If you are having issues with a group, or a certain individual, we can work with both sides to come to a resolution that is fulfilling for both sides of the argument."
"After some reconsideration we will be located around the town of Novy and it's surroundings for the time being."
"Consider asking for assistance, we can help."

He stops for a moment, clearing his throat and continueing.

"As for the major powers and all groups within the country, I propose a meeting between everyone to try and form some rules and laws for the entire country."
"I believe this can be of great benefit to everyone."

The attorney pauses for a moment, exhaling and taking in fresh air.

"To my... associates who know who they are, I will come through for you, do not worry."

Jimmy releases the PTT and sighs, brushing dirt off of himself and preparing to head out to find food.

*Scoffs and shakes his head as listens in depresses the PTT.*

"Have you had your head in the sand or something pal? What you just said could cost your head mate. No one wants rules and laws. Just be a good little dog and bark when you're told to."

*Releases the PTT.*

Jimmy closes his eyes for a moment, preparing his words before opening them and pressing the PTT.

"I assume you're one the... associates I mentioned."
"We can talk this over in person, and things will be alright."

Jimmy releases the PTT and lowers his hand, letting the radio dangle in his fingers.

*Nikolai hears the radio broadcast and begins pressing down the PTT*

Mister Jimmy... Be a good little rat of mine and shut the fuck up before I make you shut up. 

Mister Brodie is right. This could cost your head.

How about I meet you in person... Today? I think I'd like that. Meet me at Vybor industrial compound in 10 minutes. Do not leave me waiting Mister Jimmy.

*Nikolai releases the PTT*

*Vasily would sigh in disappointment before pressing the PTT of his radio.*

Mr. Jimmy...you disappoint me. Do you not remember our conversation from last night, because it seems you have forgotten it. You will meet my comrade at location he mentioned to discuss this, da? Be good little sobaka and hurry along now.

*He would release the PTT.*

Edited by Mark

*Louie would pick up the radio and sound very disappointed and he would press the PTT*

"Hello my name is Louie"

"I will come talk to you just give me a few days I have some shit I need to do first."

"If this man is dead or missing I will not be impressed"

"See you soon Jimmy"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

Natalya picks up her radio. 

"No, No. No worries, Mr. Louie. We love our do-... Ehm... Rat. We would not kill him. Only kick him a little bit... If you are fond of him, ask Mister Brodie why he is treated this way. I believe he knows. If i am found before he is, i will explain. Until then, Mr. Louie, please trust. Is more to Mister Jimmy than meets to eyes."

She lets go of the radio. 

*Nikolai hears the response from Louie and nods his head*

Not to worry Mister Louie.

I'll personally make sure he gets to you, alive. Isn't that right Mister Jimmy?

*Nikolai releases the PTT and goes back to drinking his vodka*

Edited by Alex Tayno

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Ahh its fine I want to hear him out"

*He would pause for a moment*

"I like to hear people out you see"

"If he is a two-faced rat then...

*He would look to his Bowie Knife*

"Ill sort it out"

"So yeah Ima speak to him"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

Jimmy presses down the PTT.

"I'm willing to meet with you. But I need a chance to speak before you... kick."

He releases the PTT.

Jimmy presses down the PTT as he walks into Novy.

"I have made a mistake in my words, I did not mean to impose rules upon the people of this country but rather my groups intention to be a middle man for resolving hostilities and creating conversation between groups."

He releases the PTT and continues walking.

*A Brooklyn voice speaks with a sad tone*

"If 'choo think you can get these chooches to a table for a nice talk... you're just as fuckin' crazy as them."

*The PTT is released* 

Sign in to follow this