Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 03:46 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

We Need a Doctor

Recommended Posts

*Dallas looks towards the person across the room from him. He unclips his radio and presses the PTT*

Hey there. Look, I'm gonna keep this short. We need a doctor. If you have medical experience please reply and we can set up something more secure.

*Dallas releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post

Alexander was fortunate enough to catch the end of the radio transmission--"medical experience" and et cetera, as he scrolled through the dial to reach the frequency he desired. Hearing this, he quickly turned the dial back to the same frequency he heard the transmission from, pushing his PTT button down.

"This is Alexander Camille. I'm not a doctor--officially--but I'd be willing to help you with whatever I'm physically and mentally capable of. Currently I'm a little... occupied... but I should be able to meet within the next day. Uh... Over," he awkwardly finished the transmission as he removed his fingers from the button.

Share this post


Link to post

Ana frowns a little listening to the man speak, she looks at the fire a moment before pulling out a small morse tapper, taping down the PTT and tapping out the short message.

" .. / .- -- / -. --- - / ... ..- .-. . / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / .- - / .- .-.. .-.. --..-- / -... ..- - / .... --- .--. . ..-. ..- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .- / -.. --- -.-. - --- .-. --..-- / -... ..- - / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .. / .- --. .-. . . / - --- / -- . . - .. -. --. / .. / -. . . -.. / .- / -... .. - / -- --- .-. . / -.. . - .- .. .-.. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / - . .-.. .-.. / -- . / .-- .... .- - / - .... . / ... .. - ..- .- - .. --- -. / .. ... / .. / -- .. --. .... - / -... . / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / - .- .-.. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .-. --- ..- --. .... / .-- .... .- - / - --- / -.. --- / ..- -. - .. .-.. / .. / -.-. .- -. / --. . - / - --- / .-- .... . .-. . ...- . .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . .-.-.- "

Once the beeping stops she removes the tape and for a moment a man speaking softly can be heard before the radio goes silent again.

 

Spoiler

Translation: "I am not sure if you know Morse at all, but hopefully you do. I am a doctor, but before I agree to meeting I need a bit more detail. If you can tell me what the situation is I might be able to talk you through what to do until I can get to wherever you are."

 

Share this post


Link to post

*After a few minutes of decoding, Dallas looks at the English message on the notebook. He glances at his friend across the room, and he nods. Dallas writes down the message he desires to send and translates each character into Morse using his friend's code book and his own knowledge. Dallas uses his PTT as a crude Morse code device*

-.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - / ----. ...-- / .--. --- .. -. - / ...-- / ..- ... .. -. --. / ... . -.-. ..- .-. . / .-. .- -.. .. --- .-.-.- / ...- .. -.-. - .. -- / .-- .. - .... / ... -.-. .-. .- .--. . -.. / .... .- -. -.. ... .-.-.- / .- -.-. - ... / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. .-.-.- / .-.. .. -.- . .-.. -.-- / -- . -- --- .-. -.-- / .-.. --- ... ... .-.-.- / .... .- ...- . / -. --- / -- . -.. .. -.-. .- .-.. / . -..- .--. . .-. .. . -. -.-. . .-.-.- / . -. -.. / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -. .-.-.-

*Dallas repeats the message two more times before stopping*

Spoiler

CONTACT 93 POINT 3 USING SECURE RADIO. VICTIM WITH SCRAPED HANDS. ACTS CONFUSED. LIKELY MEMORY LOSS. HAVE NO MEDICAL EXPERIENCE. END TRANSMISSION.

 

 

Edited by Whitename

Share this post


Link to post

*She looks through some old supplies left in a home in Novy and finds a small hand held radio. She frowns as she tries to remember how her father taught her to use it. She turns it on and toys with it until she hears voices on the other end. When she hears Alex's name, she holds what she thinks is the ptt. On the other end is a young chernarussian girls voice. She seems uncomfortable speaking english*

Uh, hello? Alex? I think you might have known a friend of my fathers? I'm not sure. 

*she releases the ptt*

 

Share this post


Link to post

The voice which he heard was completely unfamiliar. His skepticism rose to its highest levels, knowing the probability of a malicious attempt on him was high. He pushed the PTT, to his own dismay.

"Perhaps... That depends. That is something I'm not willing to mention or discuss on open frequencies--for a multitude of reasons. If this is a conversation you truly wish to pursue, you'll need to contact me in person."

He released the button, turning his radio off for the night to save what battery remained. He would make the trek back to South Zagoria tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...