Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:59 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

License to carry a concealed firearm [OPEN frequency]

*Dimitri presses his PTT, talking into his radio.*

"What I am about to transmit, concerns the firearm embargo and our new guidelines concerning weaponry throughout Chernarus.

From now on, people that wish to carry weapons above hand-held pistols will have to put forth an applications for a CCW license. Applications will have to be handed to me, Luke Krey, David Anderson,  if we are present. Bare in mind this is about concealed weapons, weapons held in a sling or at least hidden on the person's body, not actively brandished while walking or running about.

There's certain criteria which you need to fulfill to apply for the license."

*Dimitri can be heard spitting, shuffling through different papers.*

"In order to apply for the license, you must:

• Be at least 18 years old.

• Be an official resident of Chernarus.
  • Be in possession of an official Chernarussian ID or of your previous residence.
  • Possess a good reason to own a license.
  • Pay a monetary fee of 2 cans of beans.

The firearms that are allowed to be carried once in possession of the official CCW license are:

• Accu-Tek
  1. Accu-Tek AT-380 II (17-4 Stainless Steel), 2.8", .380 ACP
  • Beretta
  1. Beretta 3032 Tomcat (Blue Steel), 2.4", .32 ACP
  2. Beretta 92G Elite II (Blue Steel OR Stainless Steel), 4.7", .40 S&W
  3. Beretta 85 FS Cheetah Nickel (Nickel plated steel), 3.8", .380 ACP
  4. Beretta 96 Black Inox (Stainless Steel), 4.92", .40 S&W
  5. Beretta 96G-SD (Stainless Steel OR Steel OR Alloy), 5", .40 S&W
  • CZ USA (Česká Zbrojovka Fox)
  1. CZ 01751 2075-RAMI (Steel & Alloy), 3", .40 S&W
  2. CZ 01152 75-SP-01 (Steel & Poly), 4.7", 9mm
  3. CZ 01102 75-B - Black (Steel), 4.593", 9mm
  4. CZ 01401 97-B - Black (Steel), 4.658", .45 ACP

• Sig Sauer, Inc. (Sauer, J.P. & Sons, Sig)
  1. Sig Sauer 1911 Target Railed - Blued (Stainless Steel), 5", .45 ACP
  2. Sig Sauer P232 Hogue Grips (Stainless Steel), 3.7", .380 ACP
  3. Sig Sauer P229 - Black 229R-9-BSS-CA (Steel OR Alloy), 3.9", 9mm
  4. Sig Sauer P220R 220R-45-EQ-CA - Equinox (Steel & Alloy), 4.4", .45 ACP
  5. Sig Sauer P239 - Blued (Stainless Steel & Alloy), 3.6", .357 SIG

• Smith & Wesson
  1. Smith & Wesson .500 Interchangeable Compensator SKU 163501A (Stainless Steel), 8.375", .500 S&W
  2. Smith & Wesson 25-15 SKU 150256A - Blue (Steel), 6.5", .45 Colt
  3. Smith & Wesson 327 SKU 170245A (Alloy OR Titanium OR Stainless Steel), 2", .357 Magnum
  4. Smith & Wesson 36-10 Classic SKU 150184 - Blue (Steel), 1.87", .38 Spl
  5. Smith & Wesson 442-1 SKU 178041 - Matte Black (Alloy OR Stainless Steel), 1.875", .38 Spl
  6. Smith & Wesson 500 Hunter SKU 170299A - Matte Black (Steel), 7.5", .500 S&W Magnum
  • Kimber
  1. Kimber Eclipse Ultra II (Stainless Steel), 3", .45 ACP
  2. Kimber Rimfire Target II Black (Lightweight Alloy), 5", .22 LR
  3. Kimber Stnls Target II (Stainless Steel), 5", .45 ACP
  4. Kimber Ultra CDP II (Stainless Steel & Aluminium Alloy), 3", .45 ACP
  5. Kimber Warrior II (Blue Steel), 5", .45 ACP

Along with all types of 1911s, pump actions, single shots, double shot loaded shotguns and any semi/automatic rifles.

Only firearms which are illegal to be possessed under a CCW license are all types of snipers, such as SVDs or VSSs. Explosive grenades are also strictly disallowed. If you are in the possession of any disallowed firearms whilst actively owning a CCW license, your license will be revoked.

A CCW license holder:

1. Can renew their license once a year with paying their monetary fee along with their expired license present.
  2. May not chamber their firearm unless an active threat such as an infected for example is present.
  3. Must not reveal their firearm unless once again, an active threat is present to their field of view.
  4. Must not possess more than one of the firearms which their permit allows them to possess.
  5. Must identify themselves as an official license holder once asked by any Anarchy member.

On the front desk of the first green hut next to the farm in Novy Sobor, is a stack with application forms. If none of the people I listed are present, you may leave your application form on the desk or hand it to any Anarchy members present. It is highly suggested you however give the application form to any member present.

Spoiler

*The following form would be present at the hut.*

Personal Questions

01. First Name:
02. Last Name:

03. Official city, state and country of residence:
04. Country of Citizenship:
05. Date of Birth:

06. Height:
07. Weight:
08. Eye Color:
09. Hair Color:
10. Gender:
11. Race: 

12. Address (if any):
13. Contact frequency:
14. Occupation, pre-infection and post infection:

License related questions

01. Were you in possession of an official CCW license pre-infection in your country of residence?
02. Have you applied for a CCW license before, and if so was it accepted / denied?
03. Was your criminal record pre-infection clear?
04. If you served in the military pre-infection were you discharged on a good basis or was it a dishonorary discharge?
05. Have you ever been institutionalized or treated for any sort of mental illnesses?
06. Have you ever been addicted to any sort of narcotic, alcohol or have you ever used any such substance?
07. Have you ever handled an assault rifle or any of the firearms listed previously or been involved in an incident with them involved?
08. Is there anything you would like to note?

List below the firearms which you'd like to be approved to possess in a make, model and caliber fashion:

Reason for applying:

While exercising your CCW license rights you may not:
• Be under the influence of any narcotic.
• Be under the influence of any drug, pharmaceutical or not.
• Refuse to show your license upon demand of an Anarchy member.
• Unjustifiably display a concealed weapon.
• Carry a concealed weapon not listed on the permit.
• Carry a concealed weapon at times or circumstances other than those specified in the permit.

Any violation of these restrictions or conditions may invalidate the CCW license and may void any further use of the license until reinstated by any Anarchy member.

I, NAME, hereby accept the guidelines listed above.

SIGNATURE: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME.
DATE: DD/MM/YYYY.

"Thank you, after filling the form please contact us on the radio so we can file your application and respond to you."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Dimitri this is fucking good about time lad"

"See you in a bit I miss you"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by LouieRP

*David unhitches the radio from his belt, behind him follow 3-4 Anarchy members slowly walking out into the woods. David looks around cautiously with his gun in the "At-The-Ready" position. He brings the radio to his face, presses the PTT, and speaks.*

"Yeah, yeah.... Sounds-- Sounds good, boss.."

*David releases the PTT and hooks the radio back to his belt, waving his hand forward in the "move forward" gesture.*

Edited by NateRP

Natalya picks up her radio and speaks slowly so she is heard over her thick Russian accent. 

"Ehm... What if you are already working for the Misters of Anarchy and have been told okay by Mr. Louie and friends to have big guns? Do all my brothers need to fill sheet too?"

She releases ans waits. 

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Please situate yourselves to Novy Sobor with your men so we can all talk about your contracted work and your men as well as their licenses."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

Natalya presses the button again. 

"Da. We will come and speak to you, other Mister of Anarchy. What is your name so i can ask for in particular?"

She releases the button for a second, then pushes again. 

"Actually, is not important. We will come and show weapons we have to be approved for work. Mr. Louie already said is okay. But we will come."

She released and sat back. 

"That is fucking bullshit, I am a hunter and I have a Winchester Sniper, for hunting." She spoke in her PTT. 

"How the fuck we can protect ourselves anyway? And HOW the fuck you can hunt deers or animals with a fucking pistols? Are you insane? Or you lost your blue waffle mind?"

"I can understand with auto weapons but snipers, shotguns? Fuck no"

"Since when are you a hunter? I thought all you do is hide and act tough on the radio.

You need to go into the town and read the application form carefully. Only SVDs and VSSs are disallowed.

Seems to me that you are just spewing hatred at this point."

~A russian sounding voice would come through the radio speaking with pride and passion~

How about this сука... You can fuck right off with this license bullshit...!

Over half of your men are not native or official citizens of my proud country... and you openly attack and target who are native to this land...!

You want my weapon... Da... come and try to take it from me...!

Chernarous Defense Forces do not not negotiate with terrorists and retches like you all... Burn in hell you hypocritical blue swine...!

~The Russian voice would cut out and turn into static~

6 minutes ago, TiviylScratch said:

-

"I'm not a local, but you sound Russian, not Chernarussian. So yeah."

14 minutes ago, JimRP said:

"Since when are you a hunter? I thought all you do is hide and act tough on the radio.

You need to go into the town and read the application form carefully. Only SVDs and VSSs are disallowed.

Seems to me that you are just spewing hatred at this point."

"You are taking away people's protection, yet you say you protect everyone? Yet you kill those who have different opinion. Not everyone would agree with you and you kill them? That's bullying. You're like the Commies. The evil ones. 

Perhaps I am wrong in about Winchesters but don't people have right to own shotguns, magnums, etc?"

Just now, Paradox said:

"You are taking away people's protection, yet you say you protect everyone? Yet you kill those who have different opinion. Not everyone would agree with you and you kill them? That's bullying. You're like the Commies. The evil ones. 

Perhaps I am wrong in about Winchesters but don't people have right to own shotguns, magnums, etc?"

"If they apply for it and have a license, sure."

1 minute ago, JimRP said:

"If they apply for it and have a license, sure."

"How can they protect from the wolves with stupid pistols? They need least shotguns and some are not even from here. So you're letting them die? 

Protection my ass."

1 minute ago, Paradox said:

"How can they protect from the wolves with stupid pistols? They need least shotguns and some are not even from here. So you're letting them die? 

Protection my ass."

"You stupid? I just said, come down to Novy - get license then you can have one.

Jesus Christ you really are stupid."

Just now, JimRP said:

"You stupid? I just said, come down to Novy - get license then you can have one.

Jesus Christ you really are stupid."

"I have bad experience with you and your group, I am not going down there. So you can torture me and take my stuff"

Just now, Paradox said:

"I have bad experience with you and your group, I am not going down there. So you can torture me and take my stuff"

"Stop talking, you are killing my brain cells right now.

If you don't want to come down here then fuck off back to the corner of Chernarus with your little friends, sit around your little fire and exchange your stupid little stories."

*Leo would press the PTT*

Lady you don't have to be as fucking idiotic as you are right now just apply for a license there ain't any discrimination.

Come on down.

*release the PTT*

"Do I remind you that...you said you gotta be Official residents of Chernarus as I previous stated that some of us are NOT. But we still need guns for protections against wild animals, for hunting for food and protect from zombies. Which anyway you will just bully those because of that. 

And my godfather is official residents anyway so I have right to be here with my four brothers."

Edited by Paradox

*Joey presses the PTT*

I aint a chernorussian but they dont give to shits, David is going over all the information I gave him, Instead of bein afraid go nd talk to em... hell I went down and I hate a few of em!

*Joey releases the PTT*

6 minutes ago, Paradox said:

"Do I remind you that...you said you gotta be Official residents of Chernarus as I previous stated that some of us are NOT. But we still need guns for protections against wild animals, for hunting for food and protect from zombies. Which anyway you will just bully those because of that. 

And my godfather is official residents anyway so I have right to be here with my four brothers."

"Or you can just show us proof of your previous residence, which is equally fine. Obviously you are currently a resident."

*Hondo presses the PTT and sounds very angry*

"Like you said "You don't work for us"

*Hondo sounds really angry at this point*

"You are no friend of anarchy Joey! your lucky i got called away before I..*

* The radio cuts out as he released the PTT and there is a pause... Then Hondo comes back on the radio sounding calmed down*

"...Until you prove to me your worth and that your not a traitor your weapons will be seized like every else"

*He releases the PTT and goes back to cleaning his chainsaw*

Edited by Mr.Panda

*Joey presses the PTT clearly angry*

Yup Im tryin to get outa the buisness, now Im tryin to do shit your way where I simply get my license and be done.

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Dallas sighs and presses the PTT. The voice comes in shaky due to the distance of the broadcast*

How far does this little embargo extend? Are you gonna be patrollin' the whole of Chernarus? Fuckin' shit.

*Dallas releases the PTT*

11 hours ago, TiviylScratch said:

-snip-

*Jak would raise an eyebrow hearing the man talking about 'his country'. He holds down his push to talk, speaking in a Chernarussian accent*

Silly fena, why you talk about your country when you speak Russian to them. You nothing but fake! Get off radio!

*Jak would then respond to the people broadcasting about the change*

But seriously why do I have to hand over my weapon? I've had this for a while, i been able to use it properly and this is my own country. Why you try to restrict what I can and cannot access in my own country where no goverment exist anymore ano?

*he would release his transmit button, before running it over in his head and speaking again*

Eh... never mind. I misunderstood. 

*he releases his push to talk*

Takes a last slow drag off his cigarette and drops it, crushing it under the weight of his boot. He sighes with disbelief with the utter nonsense that came over his radio and just laughs.

Pushes the PTT

You guys now turning from so called anarchists into paper pushing bureaucrats? Instead of guns you gonna be walkin' around with fucking clipboards and pencils behind ya ears? License my fucking arse. 

He laughs wildly into the radio  and releases the PTT.

Sign in to follow this