Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 11:24
Sign in to follow this  
KyleRP

Need a singer [Open]

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

”Hello everyone, I’m looking for someone to do a bit of singing, could be a one time thing or full time, preferably at an opening event, respond to this if you got what it takes.”

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

Faith finding it a little amusing would reply in curiosity. She would hold the PTT to respond to the man.

"What perks exactly would this person get out of doing this? Since a lot of people now-a-days don't do things for free unless it's medical... Just a curious question... I like singing but... Eh...."

She would release the PTT.

1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

-Snip-

"Other than the fame, probably payment in the form of whatever they desire, medical supplies, bullets.."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

"No talented singers in the whole of Chernarus?"

[Aaron releases the PTT]

"What kind of singing? Venue? Details appreciated" 

Faith would take her radio, replying to the man’s voice.

”Alright well it sounds like fun, I’m up for it.

Got nothing better to do in my days now.

I can do acoustic mainly, or acapella...”

She jokes seeming it to be the pun of her name.

Lets see... The Cranberry’s... Adele... Disney songs... A bunch of stuff. If you have anything in preference I can tell you if I can or can’t. My vocal range sometimes cracks like a boy going through puberty... ain’t fun.”

The radio cuts again.

Edited by Mademoiselle

[Aaron smiling holds down the PTT]

"The venue is gonna be a place I'm opening up, a real fancy club ya know? with swing music and nice chairs, tables, alcohol is a given.. So any fancy songs, lets just say for example 'I will survive' by Gloria Gaynor."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

"May have an interest as well."

2 hours ago, KyleRP said:

[Aaron smiling holds down the PTT]

"The venue is gonna be a place I'm opening up, a real fancy club ya know? with swing music and nice chairs, tables, alcohol is a given.. So any fancy songs, lets just say for example 'I will survive' by Gloria Gaynor."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Faith curves her lips to the side and things, swing music, she would take her radio.

"Alright, seems ok to do that song. Or Brittany Spears Toxic in a more swing themed way.

Where and when will this be happening?

I can do a bit of practice before hand.

I'll keep in touch of this frequency whilst writing down a list.

Thanks for the opportunity, Mr...?"

The radio cuts back to the white noise static.

"Sure, get some practice in, gonna be setting the open night for the 31st, and the names Aaron, Aaron Miller. If you guys wanna come down to Novy today I'll show you around, just tell me when you're around."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Edited by KyleRP

Faith smiles a little. Responding once more but feeling as if she may becoming a little bit of a nuisance.

"Names Faith... 2 days, right got it. And where is it? And what time (GMT) would this be? I wouldn't want to let you down, kind of rude to do so."

She would await yet another answer.

Edited by Mademoiselle

[Aaron holds down the PTT, looking at his watch.]

"Well lets see here, I would say aboooout 2100 hours, I'll make sure everything's ready by then."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Faith would respond to let him know she heard.

"Copy that. See you whenever you tell me where it is Aaron."

The transmission finally cuts back to static once more.

11 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

-Snip-

"I said, come meet me down in Novy today so I can show you the place."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Faith's mouth slants in a 'oh shit' before responding hesitantly.

"Oh! Shit! Sorry! I don't know how I didn't hear that part... My bad!

Uh, I'm currently a bit aways away but I can come down tomorrow and then the next night I can 'perform'.

I don't know if you want to do a test run see if I'm good or bad, I don't mind in all honesty...

At least then you get to be a Simon Cowell of Chernarus, heard that's a fun role to play.

I'll have to see you tomorrow, I'm currently doing some chores that require a lot of focus... My apologies."

She would let the radio cut, heavily sighing.

[Aaron holds down the PTT.]

"Its fine, and yeah we can have a test run before the night. See you tomorrow. Also to the other girl, if you wanna come down tomorrow and we can have a chit chat also?"

[Aaron releases the PTT.]

Edited by KyleRP

"Hello Aaron, I'm Elizabeth, may have met you, not quite sure. I'm going to be unavailable probably the next two days. I might be able to come Saturday or Sunday. Not totally positive just yet. Would that be OK?"

"Well we open saturday, so it's best if you come, have a sit down and chill, and we can talk after the show. Yeah?"

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Guest Wulf_jon

*Lorenzo was reaching into his backpack for his water bottle only to hear some chatter about a bar and needing a singer. He grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

"This is definitely an interesting concept, needing a singer I mean... I do hope you find what you are looking for."

*Releases the PTT*

*Dr. Gold would chuckle to himself, remembering a very bad singer.*

"Haha, hopefully you find a better singer than this one trucker I used to know before all this.

That guy sounded like his lungs were just completely blackened from all the smoking he had done.

I wonder what ever happened to that guy..."

*Dr. Gold releases the PTT*

"I sincerely apologize sir, but something has come up and I'm not going to be able to make it. Hopefully I can meet you another time, apologies again."

"No worries, think I got a cover anyway."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Sign in to follow this