Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:44
Sign in to follow this  
MurasakibaraRP

Takeshima's Kung-Fu Academy [Open Freq]

*Kei picks up his radio and takes a deeper breath before speaking.*

'' Blessed day to you lucky survivors who are listening to this! Many, many requests have come regarding the profound secrecy of how I, Doctor Kei Takeshima prevails in closer quarters with my godly fists in brawls! The secrecy I tell you, is the honourable belief in Buddha and powers offered by the gods! ''

*He exhales softly before clearing his throat, continuing.*

'' I invite you to from this, and everyday to be able to partake at Novy Sobor, by the Church with me in learning martial arts along with other usable skills as to how to start a fire by your bare few hands! Medical skills along with religious beliefs to those willing will be offered - To be able to pay for one's sins and honour their own specific gods and families by performing better and well in the valour of combat! ''

*He nods to himself before continuing, now muttering in japanese.* 

'' Kono kuni no kōheina shimindearu koto o shukufuku shite kudasai! Budda to kare no chūjitsuna subete no bokutachi o shukufuku shite kudasai! Banzai! ''

Blessed be Chernarus and It's people! Honour the gods and yourself! Seek me out at Novy Sobor!

Aleksei chuckled as he picked up his radio.

"Shit. I might just have to stop by and get some lessons, no? I truly recommend anyone wanting to learn some hand-to-hand.. come to this guy. I've head stories of his fists of lightning.

Bůh s vámi. God be with you."

Sign in to follow this