Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:40
Sign in to follow this  
XxGrAipYyxX

Relavence and warning points.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): warning points dont know how to link

Why the verdict is not fair: a man posted on a open freq to help give shelter and supplies. my character is trying to come back to the country and acted as if his radio is choppy. pretending to be some one else so know one would know he is back. he needs a place to lay low and wants to learn of whats been going on. if the man is speaking publically to anyone needing supplies or shelter how is my post not relevant ?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: n/a fairly simple.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:  i simply would like a reasonable explanation and if possible my points removed.

What could you have done better?:  there was no way to know if that radio broadcast was to certain people or to determine if it was public. i assume it was as h e was offering shelter and supplies.

image.thumb.png.31f5984e16ac6a7af9f0f393f9de9d47.png

@Para has stated that this post is "memey" my character is trying to hide him self from people that know him to make a stealthy return into the country and IG ic i have used my morgan freeman impersonation many time, to hide my character. 

Edited by XxGrAipYyxX
forgot to do the template.

The part about your original post, found here, that was found meme-ish is the whole "poor impersonation of Morgan Freeman" thing. The same thing you tried to accomplish could easily be done by saying something like 

A man fakes an accent to disguise his voice...

Is it meme-ish? Eh, maybe, maybe not. 

I'm going to go ahead and accept your appeal here, but that does not mean you have carte blanche to keep getting away with it. If you break rules in the future, you will still be punished. Remember, all posts in the radio chatter section need to add to the conversation and follow the rest of the radio chatter section rules. Anything in character, both in game and on the forums, needs to be free of trollish crap. Keep this in mind for the future.

Outcome:
Appeal Accepted; Points revoked and original post restored