Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 16:27 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Blackburn

Res Publica [91.3]

*Jack takes his radio out of the pocket on his vest. He flicks the cigarette that he was smoking away and looks for a comfy place to sit down. As he sits down he changes his Freq to 91.3 and presses down his PTT.*

"This is Jack Castle broadcasting on Frequency 91.3. I just wanted to tell all of you people that are out there on their own, that you are not alone. Just tell me if you need any shelter or any supplies, and I'll try to help you the best I can. I'm going to be honest, I'm not the safest man to be around but what is safe these days? Again to all of those in need give me a holler and I'll do my best to help you out. The same goes for my group. I advise anybody in the woods to watch it for wolves and hordes.

Castle, out.

*He releases his hand off of the PTT and puts his radio away. He starts another cigarette up and starts to smoke it as he sits next to Alex's grave.*

Edited by Blackburn

a poor impersonation of morgan freeman comes over the waves. The broadcast seems choppy, as if he isn't exactly close. 

"hel--o. My na- is Chad. I ju- br-ed my way -ack in- chern-us. I cou- use. A pla- to lay my -"

the radio cuts off.

Sign in to follow this