Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 22:09 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Exio

How do I organize an event?

Don't really plan on doing one anytime soon, just curious as to what measures I should take and prepare and who (if anyone) I need to contact to approve it, where it should be posted, etc.

Also is there a difference between the minor events (ones that just spontaneously pop up) and the ones that have banners announcing them on the website and even admin in-game radio messages?

https://www.dayzrp.com/calendar/

"Create Event" All events can be big, it's what the event creator makes it. RCON messages will be available if you ask kind enough.

Edited by Strawberry

Thank you for that quick response, I'll keep it in mind when I want to perma all your chara--have a tea party for all my friends and family

Guest Beni

If you need a hand, give me a shout. 

iirc, events in the calendar need administrator approval @Oliv i only tagged you because youre my dad

15.1 All official events must be entered into our community calendar with an accurate description of the event and be approved by an administrator.

Yeah, we could probably do a list of things you should do to create an event, but it's not often one of these questions come up. Create a thread here first, which will help judge interest, then create a calendar event on the community calendar, which an admin will need to approve.