Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 22:48
Sign in to follow this  
Empress

Tbilisi to Chernarussian Officals - 2.470 MHz (Needs HF capable radios)

*Nino Kobiashvili lightly taps her foot inpaitently and cracks open a 12 oz can of coke and takes a long sip before setting it down and changes her frequency to 2.470 MHz. She lights a rolled cigarette and takes a drag, releasing the smoke out of her mouth as she presses down with her foot on the PTT peddle.*

" CQ CQ CQ calling CQ. This is Colonel Kobiashvili calling CQ"

*she waits for a moment before starting to speak again*

"CQ CQ CQ calling CQ. This is Colonel Kobiashvili, transmitting out of Tbilisi at behest of the Georgian Armed Forces and President Giorgi Margvelashvili... CQ CQ CQ."

*she releases her foot off the peddle and waits a few moments hearing nothing. She sighs and repeats her transmission.*

"CQ CQ CQ calling CQ. This is Colonel Kobiashvili, transmitting out of Tbilisi at behest of the Georgian Armed Forces and President Giorgi Margvelashvili... CQ CQ CQ."

*She releases the peddle again and waits*

Edited by Empress Julia

*She sighs when only hearing static and adjusts the direction on the entente before trying again tries a more direct approach*

"CQ Chernarus CQ Chernarus. This is Colonel Kobiashvili, beaming west, transmitting out of Tbilisi at behest of the Georgian Armed Forces and President Giorgi Margvelashvili CQ Chernarus CQ Chernarus CQ Chernarus."

*She releases the foot peddle and waits*

*Dimitri Picks up a radio pack he found off a dead Soldier hearing the radio transmisson* 

Hello my name is Dimitri. I am a doctor located in Chernarus. I am receving your message. What do you need Colonel Kobiashvilli? 

*He Picks up the radio pack and throws it onto his back. And starts walking away from the hospital*

*official sounding Chernarussian voice pierces the static in English*

"This is Strana Vzkrizini Party Headquarters in Novigrad, receiving you loud and clear, over."

*fades*

*Nino has her hand on the dial just about to switch to a different frequency to try again when she hears the Chernarussian voice. A smile from ear to ear comes across her face and she informs those around her of her success, as she depresses the peddle, there are light cheers, which could be faintly heard.*

"Colonel Kobiashvili to Strana Vkrizini, we're hearing you quite clear. There are a lot of men and women in our radio room happy to know you're still out there. We haven't heard from you for quite some time and assumed the worst, over."

*She releases the PTT with her foot and waits*

Just now, Empress Julia said:

*Nino has her hand on the dial just about to switch to a different frequency to try again when she hears the Chernarussian voice. A smile from ear to ear comes across her face and she informs those around her of her success, as she depresses the peddle, there are light cheers, which could be faintly heard.*

"Colonel Kobiashvili to Strana Vkrizini, we're hearing you quite clear. There are a lot of men and women in our radio room happy to know you're still out there. We haven't heard from you for quite some time and assumed the worst, over."

*She releases the PTT with her foot and waits*

"The State has party, military, security, and other units based out of the government quarter in Novigrad. Most of the city and the surroundings was re-located to Primorsk months ago. The president currently resides there too, but we maintain an ops and communication center here for the fight against these communist militants, over."

*fades*

40 minutes ago, Major said:

"The State has party, military, security, and other units based out of the government quarter in Novigrad. Most of the city and the surroundings was re-located to Primorsk months ago. The president currently resides there too, but we maintain an ops and communication center here for the fight against these communist militants, over."

*fades*

*She raises an eyebrow and speaks again*

"Communist militants huh? Seems Chernarus is cursed with them ano? We've had our own problems. Tbilisi was secured early in. The president resides in the palace from which I'm communicating now. Food has become scarce within the walls, but I'd rather not speak more on the subject on an unsecured line. There are insurgents living in Batumi : mostly foreigners, Abkhazian, and Samchablo traitors. They've caused us quite the headache with their infrequent attacks on our armed forces. How is it you've managed to secure more than one location like that? We've had some success in less populated areas, but to secure a city and an entire quarter in your capital? Thats quite admirable, over"

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by Empress Julia

1 minute ago, Empress Julia said:

*She raises an eyebrow and speaks again*

"Communist militants huh? Seems Chernarus is cursed with them ano? We've had our own problems. Tbilisi was secured early in. The president resides in the palace from which I'm communicating now. Food has become scarce within the walls, but I'd rather not speak more on the subject on an unsecured line. There are insurgents living in Batumi : mostly foreigners, Abkhazian, and South Ossetian traitors. They've caused us quite the headache with their infrequent attacks on our armed forces. How is it you've managed to secure more than one location like that? We've had some success in less populated areas, but to secure a city and an entire quarter in your capital? Thats quite admirable, over"

*She releases the PTT*

*voice comes back in*

"We were prepared for war early on and had high levels of societal and military readiness, Ukraine was not so lucky, over."

*fades*

Just now, Major said:

*voice comes back in*

"We were prepared for war early on and had high levels of societal and military readiness, Ukraine was not so lucky, over."

*fades*

*She speaks*

"We didn't imagine so. We haven't heard from them in awhile either. If only this infection happened during our build up in the early 2000s ano? I bet both of our states would be even better off than we are now... 

*she pauses for a moment*

"I take it with your success in securing what you have and the fact that you were geared for war before everything kicked off means that you have ample access to supplies vital to the continuity of your nation. It's good to know that you're not fallen like so many others... it makes the continuation of our history long friendship much easier ano? Is there anything in particular in the way of resources that your state is short on? Perhaps we can make things better for both our nations."

*she releases the PTT*

1 minute ago, Empress Julia said:

*She speaks*

"We didn't imagine so. We haven't heard from them in awhile either. If only this infection happened during our build up in the early 2000s ano? I bet both of our states would be even better off than we are now... 

*she pauses for a moment*

"I take it with your success in securing what you have and the fact that you were geared for war before everything kicked off means that you have ample access to supplies vital to the continuity of your nation. It's good to know that you're not fallen like so many others... it makes the continuation of our history long friendship much easier ano? Is there anything in particular in the way of resources that your state is short on? Perhaps we can make things better for both our nations."

*she releases the PTT*

*voice comes in again*

"We are in dire need of food supplies and medical equipment/material."

*fades*

28 minutes ago, Major said:

*voice comes in again*

"We are in dire need of food supplies and medical equipment/material."

*fades*

*she frowns and depresses the PTT*

"ღმერთმა დასწყევლოს!"

*she pauses a moment*

"We can assist on medical supplies, but its a shame you're having trouble with food. You have far more arable land than we do. Our soil maybe fertile, but we don't have good access to it. Seems that we're both having problems with that. We could possibly come to a solution to work together on this. What about jet fuel? How are your reserves holding up? Ammunition? We have the man power but lack the supplies to retake the country side, over"

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by Empress Julia

*man's voice comes over again*

"We have 6 active wells in the Green Sea and others on shore for fuel, plenty of ammo and guns. We may be able to help you with munitions, over."

*fades*

*She depresses the PTT*

"I'll rely that information to my superiors and get in touch with you. It will only be a moment, stay on this frequency, over"

*she releases the PTT and the freq stays static for twenty minutes before she chimes in*

"I've been authorized to further this discussion. At the current state, we need to retake our countryside surrounding Tbilisi to access our farmlands. We can send by way of cargo plane requested medical supplies. My superiors request to know how you would prefer to proceed with the shipment of munitions and fuel, over"

*she releases the PTT and waits*

4 minutes ago, Empress Julia said:

*She depresses the PTT*

"I'll rely that information to my superiors and get in touch with you. It will only be a moment, stay on this frequency, over"

*she releases the PTT and the freq stays static for twenty minutes before she chimes in*

"I've been authorized to further this discussion. At the current state, we need to retake our countryside surrounding Tbilisi to access our farmlands. We can send by way of cargo plane requested medical supplies. My superiors request to know how you would prefer to proceed with the shipment of munitions and fuel, over"

*she releases the PTT and waits*

*voice returns*

"I will speak with the SV emergency Parliament assembly and the office of the President and then we will resume, it may be some time as many of our aircraft are busy with the conflict against terrorist forces. Over and out."

*fades*

On 4/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, Major said:

*voice returns*

"I will speak with the SV emergency Parliament assembly and the office of the President and then we will resume, it may be some time as many of our aircraft are busy with the conflict against terrorist forces. Over and out."

*fades*

*The radio comes to life*

"CQ Strana Vzkrizini CQ Strana Vzkrizini this is Colonel Kobaishvili. I have been authorized to tell you that we are prepared to send a diplomatic envoy along with medical supplies to assist in your aid. My superiors are requesting that we switch to encrypted communication frequencies used before the infection to prevent the leaking of sensitive information. Are you prepared for this?"

*the radio falls silent*

Sign in to follow this