Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 11:41
Sign in to follow this  
Sophie

Hailee's goodbye

Hailee is sitting on her knees tied up and crying, while a man is holding a radio to her mouth. 

You can hear a guy whisper to her, "now say your goodbyes" 

"she sniffs a few times, trying to control her crying" Hallo this is Hailee, i have been captured, as i knew i probably would at some point. "tears is rolling down her face, and she chokes a bit on her words" I just want to say goodbye to all the people i know, and especially my close friends "she takes a deep breath, looking down at the ground" I will not say any names, if that gets you in trouble. But thank you for all the good times, and thank you for helping me. I will now meet up with my friends i have lost, in heaven. "a mans voice can be heard in the background *now it is time for you to leave us, look at me* I will not look you in the eyes, just get it over with! "a gun being loaded can be heard, and hailee's scream, then a loud shoot. and the radio goes dead" 

[Aaron releases the PTT]

"Chat shit, get banged.. Literally.."

[Aaron releases the PTT, shouting "Ha! got eeem!" before high fiving Boris.]

Jimmy's eyes widen at the sound of the gunshot and he presses the PTT.

"You people need to realize that murder is not the way to go about things."

The PTT is released after Jimmy voices his statement. A solid silence hits the Pavlovo church as he looks down at the stone floor to contemplate whether or not his actions influenced the assumed death.

Edited by N-Tox

Sal stares at the radio, trying to find words. After some time has passed, he presses the PTT.

Anarchy, Roses... Whoever is holding Hailee, I'm fuckin' beggin' you here. Don't kill of the girl because she cares for people. You know, her messages didn't seem to have the effect she wanted anyway, huh? Just let her go, huh? Don't fuckin' do this, please.

He lets go of the PTT, still holding it up to his lips, and stays as such for longer than he realizes before he lets the radio drop to the ground.

29 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

Rose listens and sighs softly before speaking.

"I think its pretty safe to say shes already dead. Based off the scream and the gunshot."

She releases the PTT and says a quick prayer before turning the radio off.

Guest Beni

*Benny puts the radio to his mouth and presses the PTT button*

" Probably either a fake death OR she's actually gone and gotten herself merked.

She's only got herself to blame, period. 

*The radio would fall silent*

*He holds the PTT but his voice is masked with a voice changer.*

This is Stalker, Our contract was fulfilled. Mrs. White is no longer a problem to anyone.

*he releases the ptt*

*Brodie, quite annoyed listens to the broadcast, he quickly rushes to the PTT button, squeezing his radio he holds down the PTT.*

"For fuck sakes, I swear down, if this is for real, whoever killed her, are fucking idiots."

*He pauses momentarily before continuing, releasing the man 'Stalker's reply'.*

"Stalker, who the fuck are you? And who the fuck gave you any kind of contract? If you actually did kill her, you're a retard pal, but I'm quite sure you got no contract, cause if you did, you wouldn't of killed the bitch. If this was some kind of sad attempt at faking your own death, own up immediately, or you wont even get the sweet release of a bullet to the head."

*He sighs, and before he releases his PTT he mumbles audibly, "fucking eejits", he then releases his PTT.*

Edited by Brodie

*hearing his friends radio, he takes it off his vest and attaches his voice changer to it. The Voice on the other end sounds different from the previous.*

This is Locus, your friend Louie gave us the kill contract. We were never told to deliver her to you.

*he releases the ptt*

Kai hears the message from one of the radios in the tent in front of him.

He stares at the wall in front of him as a tear runs down his cheek.

He finally snaps back into it 

"I-I..." He thinks for a bit

"Y-You... I... There was..."

A heavy sigh followed with some light sobbing can be heard

Casey sniffles and continues...

"I'm sorry Hailee, that I couldn't protect you..."

Casey loses his grip on the radio as he sits down crying, it falls to the ground and cuts to static...

*He listens to the radio chatter and scratches his beard. Jack shakes his head in disbelieve. He takes a deep breath and presses down his PTT*

"Well fuck. Hailee, I don't know what to say....  Shit...*He rubs his face and sighs*

*His voice sounds to be angry* Alright, I'm done playing these fucking games. Whoever killed her or whatever the fuck, you better tell me now you dense son of a bitch. She better be alright..

*Jack lets go of the PTT as he puts his radio back in his pocket. He gets his AR and starts putting his gear back on*

Edited by Blackburn

*the old priest let a tear roll down his cheek as he hears the new of his dear friend's death; he leans against the wall of the ruin he was exploring and slides to the ground, his legs refusing to carry him any further. He ponders for a minute and decides against a prayer, an eulogy of sort would have to do. He grabs his radio, strengthen his resolve and starts his broadcast*

-his voice is raspy, choked by emotion-

"Greetings, it's the Preacher. Hailee was a good girl, she'll be missed. May she rest in peace, far away from this wicked, cruel world. I've never been kind to her because she was precious to me, to us, the last jewel of innocence, the last example of what it meant to be good ... *he sighs* I needed her to grow tougher, to be mean, but I had to drive her away to do so ... I had to smear mud over her perfect figure, conceal her radiance to the outside world, hide her like one would hide a relic ... wish I hadn't ... we could have used some of that ... doesn't matter; she's at the side of the Lord now, wherever that is, it can't be worse than down there. Stay safe out there, God is with you, Preacher out."

*the broadcast ends*

Ulman takes out his radio and listens in. He shakes his head and begins to speak in his thick Russian accent into the radio.

"I doubt it. The Black Roses killing Hailee? Last time I checked, Cullen would have been willing to snort a line off of her ass. Also, Sergei, or should I say Stalker? Oops, did I give away your secret identity? Well, Sergei, you should give a very honest answer about Hailee because I can sniff it from over here that you are trying to hide her and that she only faked her death. Cullen would have personally killed you for killing her. It's not the first time you would betray your own business and leader's commands. Anyway, hopefully that fresh wound of yours doesn't heal soon."

*The transmission cuts out.*

*Brodie smirks as he listens in, Ulman assisting him once again. He sticks the guitar pick into the PTT, keeping it held down. You hear the rustling of some papers and the click of a pen.*

"Ah, so I was correct to take this broadcast as a pinch of salt. Ulman once again, you're too kind to me. Anyways to the Black Roses, we will have a meeting in due time. Please await further instructions and information. Oh and, if you would be so kind as to bring Hailee along, dead or alive."

*He pulls out the guitar pick, putting his feet up on the desk and swinging on the chair slightly.*

Sign in to follow this