Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 15:10
Sign in to follow this  
-Boom-

A Call...

Mike slowly turned the gas plug of his rifle a few notches as he scanned through the various frequencies of his short and long range radios. He would pause for a moment as he watched the embers from the nearby campfire rise. Under the cover of the forest, he began to speak again, broadcasting the same message he had been for the past two hours.

"If you know my voice, you know who I am. And you know why I'm calling. I need to know what happened. We need to speak. In person. Soon. Give me a time and a place. I'll be there. I need answers."

He lowered the radio and continued to adjust his weapon, raising the rifle to zero the sights.

*Having just switched frequencies Grieves pauses for a moment before speaking. He would grab the others from where they were sleeping to pay attention to the radio. Eric would brief the others quickly before grabbing the radio and speaking.*

You can stop searching for me now Mick. I'll tell you what happened just like I did the rest of South Zagoria. Stay tuned to this frequency. When I'm ready I'll radio with some details about where we should meet. You need and deserve to hear this in person.

*He would release the PTT.*

Edited by Mark

*Mick listens paitently, putting the fire out and watching the embers rise into the sky.*

"Just name say when and where. I'll be waiting."

*He releases the PTT and turns over to his side, searching his ruck.*

*Vik would pick up his radio while he sits in the wilderness*

”ahh, shut up and let me die in peace, cyka.” 

*you would hear the smash of a bottle before the frequency would return to static*

Edited by Cosmo

*Grieves would grab his radio and press the PTT and respond.*

Vik! Jesus Christ, where have you been? Don't give up brother. Come back to the safe house. I need to talk to you soon.

*Grieves would release the PTT.*

*Grieves would pull out his radio and press the PTT.*

In two days time meet me at our old FOB. You know the place. I'll be waiting there for you.

*Grieves would release the PTT.*

*Vik takes his radio out and holds the PTT*

”Eh Doc, I’ll try be there...I have long way to walk but I might just make it in time.”

*He releases the PTT and continues on his hike*

Sign in to follow this