Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 03:57
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Will!!!

*The Radio clicks on as the Spanish Girl's voice can be heard over it.*

"Will! Hello? Radio me! You have my frequency! Will! This is important! Really important! I repeat, radio me!"

*Click*

Edited by Lori

*Leaning back and sitting in a home with Will, Lo's radio suddenly bursts to life. She jumps at the noise, scrambling to tug it free from her jacket. As she listens, her brow furrows with concern choosing to get up and find Will but not before replying back.*

R-Roxanne? Is that you? 

I ... I can have Will contact you! Did you guys share some sort of private radio thingy? 

*she releases the PTT, searching the house for Will.*

*Her voice filters into the radio as a response.*

"Yeah, it's me. He should have my private frequency. It's really important. Please make sure he radios me."

*click*

*Lo nods, making a quick mental note to herself as she hears Roxanne's response. Unable to find Will, Lo groans in frustration before pressing the PTT.*

G-got it! I think he went out for a walk or something, I can't find him in the house anywhere..
 Once he gets back, I'll let him know! I promise!

*She releases the PTT, standing awkwardly in the empty room unsure of what else to do besides wait.*

*Reed would scoff and reply, sounding rather sarcastic.*

"Lo? I'll be back soon, don't you dare let my valued patient run off!"

*He would cut the transmission and continue on his way.*

*Will hobbles up the beaten, stone pathway, the tip of his boot catching on the cracks in its uneven surface as his wounded leg drags woefully behind. Glancing up at the doorway, he raps his walking stick on its wooden surface, shaking free a few loose chips of bright red paint. After an arduous few minutes of waiting, he sets his cane to rest against the wall and turns to lean against the door, eyes scanning the street for signs of activity. No sooner than he was comfortable, than he'd find himself lying sprawled out in the entryway, Lo's face staring down at him with a quizzical expression, a door handle in one hand, a radio in the other.*

"For you."

*She smirks mirthfully and thrusts the radio into Will's bewildered visage. Holding the familiar nail bitten block of cheap Chernarussian plastic in his hands, he glances at the frequency dial before looking back up into the face of the towering mini-human.*

"What are you doing with thi- Who have you been talking t- Urgh."

*He grunts, pressing his free palm flat on the ground as he pushes himself up into a vaguely comfortable sitting position.*

"It's Roxanne."

*Shooting Lo a warning glare, he raises a finger to his lips and depresses the PTT.*

"Hello? Roxanne, it's me, Will. If you can hear me, I'll radio you back on that frequency you gave me."

*With that, he releases the PTT, making a few careful adjustments to the knob on the side of the device before raising it to his mouth again, preparing to speak.*

Sign in to follow this