Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 11:25
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Amnesia

Meika, else known as a nameless girl, finally finds a radio. She would tamper around with it, finding the small box to create static. She would press down some buttons, realising the volume button. The PTT would cut the static and transmit, for a few moments you would hear the transmission cut in and out before a nervous voice settles in. Sniffing as she speaks.

"Hello..."

There is a long pause, Meika didn't know what to do or say. She was scared and alone. So the thought of knowing whoever she was with may hear this eased her a little.

"I don't know... how I.. got here... I think I wandered off..."

There is another long pause with shuffling from the what would be assumed young girl. She would take a few moments to collect her thoughts.

"I can't remember who I was with... I think I lost you though... I... I think... I'm... not... sure..."

The voice, now being transmitted would come across as a southern English accent.

"Hello...?" 

The young girl questions once more on the radio, not even knowing if the transmission even called out for whoever she may of lost. There is a heavy sigh before she sniffles, rubbing her eyes briefly before picking herself up. The transmission soon cuts to static once more.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Joey presses the PTT, you hear a man with a southern accent*

Hello, do you know where you are?Well Im Joey, I get ya dont know me but I can help you find your friends or atleast give you somewhere to sleep until you find them.

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

The young girl would respond to the man's voice, she didn't really recall his voice, and he even admitted that she didn't know him. Left more confused she would reply. The timid voice takes a moment to form a full sentence.

"Hello..."

It cuts on the transmission as she tries to get the use of the radio.

"H...Hello?"

She finally thinks she nailed how to transmit.

"I... don't know where I am... A... A... A lot of... uhm... houses.... and a main road? I can't... I can't tell... The signs are weird here... i don't think I can translate..."

She begins to sound more panicked knowing she couldn't really locate where she was, almost breaking down into tears.

"There's these weird people... They're scaring me... I... I want to find where I am..."

There would follow a heavy sniffle as she tries to breath herself down.

"I just see houses... and... and I can hear the ocean.. I think..."

The radio cuts sooner than later; obviously the girl was completely confused and scared of her surroundings as well as being lost.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Joey presses the PTT, you will hear a southern accent*

Alright, dont run into the people that are scarein ya stay near the water if you run into anybody ask where you are, IF you find out where you are I can make my way to you and help you find your friends.

*Joey releases the PTT and gathers up his supplies*

Edited by Ryan Carter

The concerned yet helpful man's voice would be helping her emotions, but only minor. The girl would stare at the ground lost in a thought before responding.

"Alright.... sir... I can try.... Thank you..."

The radio cuts yet again, the girl placing the radio on the table as she stares at the palms of her hands, scratched heavily.

*Joey presses the PTT, You will hear a man with a southern accent*

If you have to bunker down tell me and I will head to the ocean and start combing through the towns...

*Joey releases the PTT and sits waiting to hear if she needs him to come looking for her*

*Hondo picks up his radio and presses the PTT* 

Do your job mercenary fetching kids is not what we are keeping you around for. You find her and bring her to Novy then go back to work...

"Hello child i'm Hondo of anarchy what you need to do is find a town sign. I know you are not able to read it but tell me what letters it looks like then ill send joey to pick you up and bring you back to a safe place"

*He lets go of the PTT*

Edited by Mr.Panda

*Joey presses the PTT*

Relax Hondo I have a rough area just gotta make the grab besides why take her to a town last I knew gets attacked often...

*Joey releases the PTT*

The girl, hearing the commotion of her radio would respond. The same timid voice as she talks.

"If I'm trouble... sir... I can... I..."

She didn't know what to say.

"I don't want... to be trouble..."

She looks around with her dark green eyes, trying to vision down the road to see a street sign.

13 minutes ago, Ryan Carter said:

*Joey presses the PTT*

Relax Hondo I have a rough area just gotta make the grab besides why take her to a town last I knew gets attacked often...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Hondo is annoyed at his engagement and angerly presses the PTT*

You work for anarchy at the moment joey

*Hondo audibley slams a knife into the table*

NOW DO AS YOUR TOLD!

*He Lets go of the PTT*

*Joey presses the PTT, You will hear a southern mans voice*

You arent trouble, Fine Ill get the contract done but just because I work for David does not mean you control what I do, it takes time to get somebody alive when you dont care about her... I am contracted under David not the whole force...

But you arent any trouble if you can find anything signifigant I can track you down and help you out...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

*Holmen is relaxing in his cabin as hears the chatter and the nervous voice of the young girl coming over the radio. He leans over to his vest and grabs his radio, his tired voice comes over the radio *

''Miss, the best you could do is to find a house and stay there, alright? I'm going to grab a couple of things then I'll go towards the ocean myself, I'm not far away.''

*He gets up from his bed and grabs his backpack from the corner and places it in the chair before speaking again*

''Also, you have to be careful of what you say and who you meet. You can already see that with the disagreements over the radio. Just stay put until someone finds you.''

*He goes to grab his vest and puts it on, clipping the radio on it. He takes with him the few supplies he has and puts it into his backpack before closing it up and tossing on his back as he leaves the cabin* 

Edited by Dino

*Hondo calmly picks up the radio and speaks in a friendly voice obviously calmed down*

To the person that delivers this girl safe and unharmed to us here at Novy you will be rewarded handsomely when you arrive... She will be safe and cared for here until we can return her to were she belongs....thank you 

*He puts down the radio*

Edited by Mr.Panda

*While rummaging around the home, in search of her travel companion Lo hears the exchange going on through the Radio Waves. She, in a fit of frustration and aggravation at her lack of success in her search presses down the PTT, hissing in a quiet young voice a warning.*

Don't! Don't take her to them or where ever those guys are ... Trust me.

*She releases the PTT, fearing she may have said too much but aims her focus on her search.*

*Joey presses the PTT, you would hear a man with a southern accent*

Sorry Hondo if you want her you will have to get someone else Im done workin for you boys after what you did to the farm, tryin to take a trained mans automatic rifle... you boys are on your own... Ill finish davids contract...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Edited by Ryan Carter

The girl takes the radio, hoping anyone willing to help would hear. The timid voice who only got used to the radio would transmit the instructions of the southern man.

”I found... a sign... the scary person finally walked away from it...”

There is a pause as she looks up to read it.

”C... O.... A weird N... H... E.... Y... H.... B... I... A backwards N...”

She settles and awaits a response. Heading back to the house she took shelter in.

Edited by Mademoiselle

*Joey presses the PTT, you would hear a southern accent*

Ok I know what that spells stay there...

*Joey releases the PTT*

*The Spanish girl's voice filters in through the radio*

"Did you find her alright...? Do you need any help?"

*Click*

*Joey grabs the PTT from his belt*

No we are fine... but thanks for the offer... if you need to contact me 89.4 anytime from dusk to noon.

*Joey releases the PTT and gets ready to sleep*

Sign in to follow this