Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 15:58 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
cgray116

whitelist appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-22088/

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm not saying it unfair but I would like another chance 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I would like an additional chance the answer was clearly stated in the rules and the first four times was because of the neglect I took not to read the lore fully ....but this question was a rule and I have read that fully now with the lore I have read fully I miss clicked the answer the answer was rules hostilities section 6.5 to the question it says I got wrong. I miss clicked the wrong answer 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get whitelisted to be able to play on the server again as the community here is excellent and I would like to provide a great deal in role play and making the community better.

What could you have done better?:I would have read the lore better the first time I failed. and took my time reading the lore and understanding the lore. and taking my time to make sure  I had the proper answer clicked 

Hello cgray,

Before we continue with this appeal can you tell me who this is?

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/31927-metromanpud/

that would be my roommate he was wanting to make one and play on here as well but I told him 2 steam accounts cant be on two different profiles and he didn't listen. So he found out him self. but he is got his own steam account but hasn't bought dayz yet

Let's level with eachother here for a minute. Are we sure that's what happened?

actually yes, we as in I actually am sure that's what happen. I know this site records ip address's as in records your steam and unique id, I'm 28 a grown adult I have no reason to lie and there is no reason to doubt me.

although your wording is a bit like your leaning towards distrust as you should but it is not called for, I simply ask that I be given a sixth try.  

He found another community to play on for his  "Role Playing" needs He is not a factor in this decision? I don't even know why  he even made the profile it only hinders me.

It is not mine, But I understand why it was asked about it may seem I created another profile in hopes of getting more chances. "I quote" I am no rookie

to these kinds of servers, nor to this one, I have played on this server enough although a short time back in 2015 but enough to know the steam accounts are tied to the account so I wouldn't even try that, further more if I didn't know that either way this community tracks IP so they can ban that player or white list that player based on unique ID's.

But I can contest that profile is not mine, as I stated above " I told him that the steam accounts are linked and you cant unlink them and play on another profile the unique id is stuck to my account and he wouldn't listen and done it anyway because as I said he don't listen and thinks he knows everything But don't.

It can be deleted, the account aforementioned. 

Again I am sorry for this, making it seem like I was going above the rules or trying to get one over on anyone on the site I wasn't and it was never my intention nor did I want to get into the community in any kind of way but the right way 

Edited by cgray116
correction in grammar

Hello cgray,

We have a few more questions, and we do have the right to be suspicious as this account was made shortly after this appeal.

My next question is do you and your roommate share similar emails?

No one said you didn't have the right I was simply saying it is not needed and yes actually we do simple enough one letter is changed. The u and I the rest is similar as it means something significant to the both of us. 

Hey @cgray116, we require your roommate and you to come to our TS and join the "waiting for staff help" channel. Once there request to speak to a moderator or higher so they can verify that your roommate and you are indeed 2 different people with separate accounts and not the same person under two different accounts.

Ok will do we only have one computer is it ok for my roommate  to be beside me ? 

Hello cgray,

You would have to be on different computers, you would have to be on the same IP.

Also you sent in a support request to us back in June of last year, and it contained this sentence that you typed out.

my name is cgray116 my steam is metromanpud i have not played dayzrp in allmost 2 years due to not having a pc

Now according to you, you have a steam with the name metromanpud. Which, happens to be the same name of the other account. Can you also explain this? Also can you please link us any and all accounts you have.

Hello Cgray,

Instead of answering we decided to just solve this appeal now. Throughout this appeal you were informed of an account that was IP linked to yours. You proceed to tell us that it was your roommates’ account, but when looking further into it. We can determine that it is, in fact, your account.  Below I will list the many reasons.

Reason one, this account was made very shortly after this appeal was made.  To be exact, it was made 4 minutes after this appeal. This sends all kinds of red flags to us, as why would your friend try and register after the fact you might not be able to play? It makes no sense at all.

Another reason, after we asked, is that you both have VERY similar emails. With only one letter being off on the emails. This is odd, and you explain it’s a personal thing between you both. Again this is something that sends another red flag.

Now the last thing would be that you sent us an email to us back in 2017, which I quoted above. Stating that you have a steam account that is named metromanpud, and that you were whitelisted before. Usually we will have a record of your previous white list attempts. Regardless if it was from 2015, we could find it. But your steam had no previous history of being on our website or whitelist, and very convenient that your current steam is set to private.

With the above statements we see no reason at all to believe you, and no reason to let you have another chance. You will be permanently removed from our community, along with your other account. We wish you better luck elsewhere.

Appeal Denied –Both Accounts Permanently Banned