Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 04:42
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

Status Updates Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe the verdict was fair, although I am still confused as to why ALL of my beanz were taken away but hey, it's not my choice.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Simply put, I had been memeing around with the status updates, shitposting and @ing Rolle cause it made me laugh. I mentioned farming Beanz by shitposting and after a few minutes of spamming shit posts cause I was bored, my status updates and beanz were taken away from me, and for good reason. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to either figure out if my status updates are permanently gone, since I cannot extort an answer out of the staff team. Or I would like to earn my status updates back.

What could you have done better?: I shouldn't have been spamming shitposts, or spamming at all. I shouldn't have joked about farming beanz, which as Rolle mentioned somewhere, are an indication of a members activity on the forums. I could have used status updates the way they are supposed to be used and not memed around while using them. 

I already told you in a PM? They were taken because you were spamming shit content for BeanZ through status updates, so I decided to take away both from you. It's permanent, yes, so it cannot be appealed.