Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 13:41
Sign in to follow this  
Saints

Dear Natalia and Vasily

*Lavia Pushes down the PTT*

*You will also hear a car moving in the background*

"Natalia and Vasily , we have been friends for a while to the point where i consider you family .... I consider Bratva as family or. Used to."

*Takes a deep breath*
"I'm going back to Russia , there i am safe. I came back here to see if you two where alive and hopefully bring back Bratva "
"But instead I came back to you , with a bunch of autistic Russians who think they have authority over me. Interrupting me and talking to everyone "

*Looks out the window *
"All i have done for you .... All i have lost for YOU!"
"And you fucking repay me like i'm a motherfucking FOOTSOLDIER!!!"
"Have fun with your idiots "

*He takes a deep breath*
"I will look at this tattoo and remember the past we had and how great it was. But at the same time , i'll look at it with regret"

"You two good luck , the rest of you go fuck yourselfs"

"Also Natalia . Be careful ,  about 5 of your people want to fuck you . Just saying"

*He releases the PTT*

Natalya picks up her radio again for the 30th time today and raises a brow.

"Vlad? I don't know why you have run from us, but you are not asked to leave... we were going to promote you before this... now, we see you are coward. These men are rough but is because they need to learn... i will teach, Vasily will teach... apparently you cannot because you are too good for family. Okay. good. When you are ready for responsibility of family, you come back to me. Maybe will get a beating... but still brother all the same. You stay safe."

She sighs and lets go of the radio's button.

*Nikolai hears the message and begins to laugh*

Da, I am one of the men who want to fuck Natalya. But is no problem.

And long story short, you better hope I don't run into you alone свинья.

*Nikolai releases the PTT and throws the radio into his backpack*

*Louie picks up the radio and speaks*

"Aye lads leave the lady alone"

"Me Bruda Brodie is looking for a woman"

"Have a nice one"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Aleksei would answer the radio, still drunk as all hell

"Brodie you say? Well bad news for him that he's got some more competition.. not only when it comes to spying. Y'know what I say yeah?"

A drunken chuckle was heard before his radio quit transmitting

Quinn listened in on the radio and she noticed Louies voice

"Louie listen, please don't hurt me, I love you, you are my brother! Let's talk!"

Quinn released the PTT sighing as she looked in the distance

Edited by Lady In Blue

*At the sound of his name, Vasily grabs the radio, listens for replies, and pushes the PTT. A deep, cold Russian voice can be heard speaking near-perfect English*

Clearly I'm not the Vasily you're talking about, but can you do everybody a favour? And shut the FUCK up?! Quit crying, it is post-apocalypse. Shit happens and you can't trust anybody.

You'd think these you'd know that by now, fucking idiot

*Vasily releases the PTT*

*Brodie sighs as he depresses his PTT.*

"For fucks sake Louie what are you saying about me now? I barely even know this woman, nor am I looking for one."

*He releases his PTT.*

Quinn listened in on the radio and she noticed Brodies voice

"Brodie, please don't hurt me, I love you, you are my brother! Let's talk! And maybe get to know each other more..."

Quinn released the PTT sighing as she looked at the sky

Edited by Lady In Blue

*Volkovo, breaking his silence would begin to speak*

"Ah, Vlad.. Nothing changes, still a whiny bitch. Perhaps it is for the best you're not around as I return, especially after this broadcast."

*You would hear the distinct sound of Abram spitting before he continued*

"Vasily, Natalya I'll be with you and whoever the other five dogs are tomorrow, time and location of your choosing.. It is uh, good to hear familiar voices again."

*Releasing the transmit button he'd place his radio on the table in front of him*

Edited by Mexi

Natalya's eyes go wide and the surprise is heard in her voice.

"Abram?"

She pulls the radio closer to her.

"You're alive? I wondered where you had gone... I have so much to tell you. All have been given promotion as Viktor has vanished... By right then you are Avtoritiet... We will talk tomorrow, more. Da?"

Her button is released.

*Vasily's tone would be one of barely contained anger.*

Vlad my brother, I am disappointed in you. I bring you into this life, I treat you like brother, and this is how you repay me? With insolence and disrespect? If you had issue you could have come to me to speak about it. Instead you hide behind radio and bad mouth us.

Unfortunately Natayla I must disagree with you about welcoming him back. In my eyes you are NOT welcome back into this family. Consider yourself cut off. Do not bother trying to find us again and good luck crossing border. I ask that you remove your Bratva ink or I will do it for you.

Abram, it is good to hear from you brother. Natalya is correct. If you wish to claim the title Avotoriyet it is yours. I look forward to seeing you again brother.

*He would release the PTT.*

Sign in to follow this