Server time (UTC): 2020-10-29, 02:19
Sign in to follow this  
N-Tox

To Hailee

Jimmy takes a radio off of his belt and brings it close to his mouth, whispering into it and pressing the PTT.

"I don't know you lady, but to the woman named 'Hailee' I must alert you that some men might be looking for you, to most likely harm you."

Jimmy looks around kinda of scared and releases the PTT.

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"Holy moly, this guy gets the award for biggest dipshit of the year, period. Its a bit obvious don't you think? Shes pissed off many people, reap what you sow."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

Jimmy presses down the PTT

"We need to preserve life, there is no worth in slaughtering each other in conflicts."

Jimmy releases the PTT.

Natalya picks up her radio, smirking which could be heard in her tone.

"Privyet, Haille and friend who tries to protect her, Your friend is not wrong. However he makes vital mistake. Only people in town during talks were Bratva, and Misters of Anarchy and one other man... So unless Misters if Anarchy suddenly have change of heart about violence... you fuck up Mr. Jimmy. I tell you my work is violence and that if you take violence from me, you take food from my mouth... I will see you soon, Mr. Jimmy."

She releases her PTT.

Jimmy gulps and brings his radio to his mouth, speaking slowly and calmly.

"I mean to ill will to you or your group, all I want is to the lessen the amount of deaths."
"I plead to you not to further the tragedies this infection has caused and to find an alternative to murder."

He lowers the radio, his hands shaking slightly as he does. The PTT is released.

Edited by N-Tox

Natalya looks to her brothers and pushed down the button to speak. Instead of of words however, there is pure laughter from behind her.

"Debil, listen retard. We weren't going to kill her, but now i just might do for fun, because i like to make men cry. Is funny. I hope you have good time dealing with loss of person who has blood on your hands. Good job."

She lets go of the button again.

Jimmy shakes his head and presses the PTT once more.

"Christ, I mean what am I supposed to expect when I hear the words, 'take care of her?'"
"This is a dangerous place we live in and I usually assume the worst."

The PTT is released.

*Slightly laughs to himself as he depresses his PTT.*

"Hondo said he wanted her alive Natalya. Sorry to rain on your parade, sounds like you were having fun, but I care more about one of my own's opinion than others. Sorry, but you can have some fun, if you catch my drift."

*Releases the PTT.*

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

*Slightly laughs to himself as he depresses his PTT.*

"Hondo said he wanted her alive Natalya. Sorry to rain on your parade, sounds like you were having fun, but I care more about one of my own's opinion than others. Sorry, but you can have some fun, if you catch my drift."

*Releases the PTT.*

She tsks and then pushes the PTT.

"Da, was only making fun of pussy boy. I will deliver as promised. No worries."

She sets her radio down again.

Just now, Taryn said:

She tsks and then pushes the PTT.

"Da, was only making fun of pussy boy. I will deliver as promised. No worries."

She sets her radio down again.

*He sighs getting slightly irritated that she actually thought he was worried, he holds down the PTT.*

"I know, I trust you and your people about that matter. You all seemed very serious, especially about your family. I know you wont disappoint, I have high hopes."

*He releases his PTT.*

Guest Beni

*Benny hears the message and bursts out laughing, before pressing the PTT button*

Oh my lord...

You've now painted a target on your own back.

You couldn't be more idiotic, well... Unless you give out your location.

*He would look up at Tyler, who's crafting smoke bombs*

I don't know this chick, but I know she's at war with a few crews.

Now,

Imagine if it wasn't a female who's caused these troubles... 

You wouldn't of said shit.

Crazy what a pair of tits can get you in life.

*He would say " Tyler, think we can make some smoke grenades that knock people out? "*

You're a fool for involving yourself.

*The radio would fall silent*

Edited by Beni

9 hours ago, N-Tox said:

Jimmy takes a radio off of his belt and brings it close to his mouth, whispering into it and pressing the PTT.

"I don't know you lady, but to the woman named 'Hailee' I must alert you that some men might be looking for you, to most likely harm you."

Jimmy looks around kinda of scared and releases the PTT.

Hailee push down the button on her radio, after hearing the kind man.

I know that people are after me, i expected that, because they are who they are, and other people just wanna earn something, and lick other peoples asses, please don't get involved with this, by warning me. just stay away from the sick people that are Anarchy. please stay safe. 

She lets go of the radio

8 hours ago, Beni said:

-sniperino-

Jimmy rolls his eyes and presses down the PTT.

"I'd help anyone out, man or woman. I don't want people to die."

He releases the PTT.

Sign in to follow this