Server time (UTC): 2020-10-23, 02:26
Sign in to follow this  
Robb

Whitelist denied 5 times

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-14733/

Why the verdict is not fair: I think the verdit was fair as I simply did not take enough time to read in full the lore. I did apply on two seperate occasaions(a year a part) and I don't exactly remember how I failed 5 times but it was a lot of small errors.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Though I was in the wrong I believe I should be given another chance to apply for this server, thank you.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be given another chance to apply for a whitelist on the dayzrp server.

What could you have done better?: Taken more time and care in the application process.

Hello Robb,

The admin team has reviewed your appeal.

On many of your 5 attempts, you had only failed on a few questions. On your last attempt, you had made it past the question stage and failed on your backstory. Due to being relatively close on several occasions, we have decided to grant you a 6th and final attempt at the whitelist process.

Since your last attempts, we have had a change in both rules are lore. We suggest you familiarize yourself with them very well before attempting the whitelist. If you should need assistance with either the question or the backstory portion, please join the Waiting for Staff Help channel in our DayZRP TeamSpeak.

Outcome:
Appeal Accepted; 6th attempt granted.