Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 05:03
Sign in to follow this  
FaeLR

Is this thing working? Hello? (open)

Static rushes through the line, a female voice intermittently crackles in and out, the signal weak.

"Hello? Dammit... I think I finally fixed this... piece of shit
I've been gone for some time, I know, a broken radio and injured leg will do that to a person.
Most of you listening won't know me, but if there's anyone still out there who does... any of my friends...
please let me know you are okay.

I am currently unaware of my location, but once I find my bearings I can head towards any of you that are... still alive..."

*Joey presses the PTT, He speaks with his normal southern accent*

What the fuck you want after what you did...

*Joey slowly releases the PTT*

Fae chewed her lip at the reply that hissed through the static of her radio. It took her a moment or two to reply.

"Joey? Is that you?

I know what you're talking about and... I know you must still hate me but can't we move on from this?
Pointing fingers won't change the past, I have punished myself enough, please don't add to that...
I want to move on... please
"

*Liam picks up the radio and hears the familiar voice. He takes a breath thinking about what to say. He would press the PTT*

"Fae? Well...Long time so speak! I'm glad to see you are still alive and well. Where are you? 

*He would take a breath before carrying on*

"I am still with Jenna. I'm sure she'll love to hear you are okay! Just stay safe out there. Ok?"

*Liam releases the PTT as he sits back in the chair watching the sun go down*

*Joey presses the PTT*

You want to make shit up then come meet me where we met in 2 hours...

*Joey releases the PTT*

Frowning slightly at her radio, Fae replies to Joey first, 

"Where we met?... I don't know where I am, Joey, it will take me some time to find my way there...

Liam! Its good to hear from you! God, I'm so glad you are okay, and Jenna too! Not sure of my exact location at the moment, I have been wandering for some time
and seem to have lost my bearings rather dramatically...
Where are you guys?
"

Edited by Genji

*Joey presses the  PTT*

Fine when you find yourself, or hell I find you we will talk.

*Joey releases the PTT*

*Liam would pick his radio back up and look around camp, and thinks about their safety. He would press the PTT*

"Well if you find an exact location I'm sure we can meet you."

*He would look at the camp again*

"Its not safe for me to reveal the location on the radio as I'm sure you know, but I'm sure Jen has your private frequency?"

*Liam releases the PTT and sits back down*

"I have bumped into an odd but not awful man, we made our way around to the airfield but 
I appear to be lost again.

It's been a long time since I have been this way. 
Liam, once I find my way, will contact Jenna. It'd be good to see you again.

Joey... I need proof you have no ulterior motives
"

*Joey presses the PTT*

If I wanted you dead I would have chased you to the ends of the earth to kill you...

*Joey releases the PTT*

"You can't kill me if you don't know where I am Joey, how do I know you aren't trying to lure me into the open? Perhaps it is best if we avoid each other for now, it is clear you have no intention to forgive me.

I have no reason to prove myself to you"

*he takes his friends radio, turns on the voice changer, and speaks*
This is Locus, I would not advise coming after her. I wouldn't want to have to kill someone who has such an admirable job as yours. The mercenary work is a fine business no?

*he releases the ptt*

Edited by BSJasonGames

*Joey presses the PTT*

Fine then if we are not gonna talk in person, get a hold of David and give him some information so he is off my shit either he wants me to grab your or get the information...

*Joey releases the PTT*

"... David?

Why? What information do I have that his goons can't beat out of someone else? I don't know anything he could possibly want..."

*A mysterious signal is picked up on by all radios in this frequency by a heavier, military radio, and runs a message from a movie.*

*The transmission ends immediately after.*

Sign in to follow this