Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:22
Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

Stop Hailee

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"Hello people of Chernarus. I am making this transmission to warn you all about Hailee. Hailee is a woman that goes around spreading lies about people, causing harm to people for no apparent reason. She spreads those lies and gets people to attack others. I witnessed her myself shooting a man yesterday just for fun and then laughing while kicking his body. Her and her friends attack people with nothing and then completely strip them of anything they might have and let them die. Please someone, help!"

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT.*

*Louie would pick up the radio and speak*

"I watched Haliee punch my dear friend Hondo in the face for no reason the other day"

"She comes in acts all nice and friendly but when it's her time to strike she will"

"She is a horrible person and she needs to be stopped once and for all"

*Louie would release the PTT*

*Nikolai holds down the PTT, a strong russian accent can be heard coming from the static*

I will keep my eye out for this whore. I'll let you all know if I find her.

Good luck out there with this evil bitch Товарищ.

*Nikolai releases the PTT, putting the radio into his backpack*

[Aaron holds down the PTT]

"She's a terrible person Nikolai, be careful, she's very manipulative and will sway the story in her favour."

[Aaron releases the PTT]

*Nikolai holds down the PTT*

Da, it is fine. She may be terrible, but she isn't smart... We have seen how her fucking brain works calling you guys out.

*You can hear a laugh*

I believe it is time to silence this dumb Влагалище сука.

*Nikolai releases the PTT*

Edited by Alex Tayno

Picks up her radio.

"We are coming to Novy to speak with you about business arrangement. Not to worry, Misters of Anarchy."

She releases. 

Hailee hears the lies about her, and push down the button on her radio.

I did not shoot a man yesterday, that is a lie. if you guys need to spreed lies about me, to get me killed that is just sad. 

And yes i did punch hondo in the face, but he was screaming and shooting his gun everywhere, making it unsafe. 

She lets go of the button

Hailee push down the button ones more.

By the way, i don't run with a group, for the most part i am running around alone, finding things that people need, so no i don't go around with a bunch of friends robbing people and so on. 

And if i had shoot a man yesterday, and you have seen it, why did you not do something then? lies, lies, lies that's why.

She lets go of the button

Edited by Sophie

Kai presses the PTT

"Oh my dear lord the sheer amount of hypocrititcal accusations on this frequency, None of these things they are claiming are true, I'd like to see proof that this cute little scandinavian girl did any of this, then I'll change my mind!"

Kai releases the PTT

*Picks up her radio*

I was walking my child to the Novy Church and Hailee kidnapped my son! This crazy woman must be found and brought to justice!

7 minutes ago, VodkaWolf said:

-snip-

*Vlad presses down the PTT*

"I'm sorry , i could barely understand you. Next time try without the knight helmet "

*Vlad releases the PTT , and mutters to himself "Gotteem"*

2 hours ago, Sophie said:

-snip-

*Havel picks up his radio, laughing as somebody else had realised her lies. He holds down his transmit button*

Ano i know this woman, she make up lies about my friends long time ago, telling everybody we were a threat when we only try to help little pub.

Glad to see people see through her lies now ano?

*A small chuckle would be heard as the radio cuts off*

Sign in to follow this