Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-20, 14:25
Sign in to follow this  
RandyRP

Member Map Question

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have a a question about the member map. On my profile I've recently noticed the member map being there on the left-hand side at the bottom. I don't see an option to remove it. Is there a way to remove this from my profile page?

Thanks,

W-Schlesner

Share this post


Link to post

Hello!

Did you put in your marker on the Member Map? If you did, then the Member Map will appear on your profile. To remove that Marker go to the following link and review the options available. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Brayces said:

Hello!

Did you put in your marker on the Member Map? If you did, then the Member Map will appear on your profile. 

Yes I did. Is there anyway to remove it to get it off my profile?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, W-Schlesner said:

Yes I did. Is there anyway to remove it to get it off my profile?

Thanks

Haha, I JUST edited my response to you.

If you go to the Member Map link, I believe you should see some options to remove the marker.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Brayces said:

Haha, I JUST edited my response to you.

If you go to the Member Map link, I believe you should see some options to remove the marker.

Oops sorry, I'll take a look at it thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, W-Schlesner said:

Oops sorry, I'll take a look at it thanks!

I saw your other message, W-Schlesner. I'm looking into it for you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Brayces said:

I saw your other message, W-Schlesner. I'm looking into it for you! 

Thanks I couldn't find an option to remove it myself. So I was able to report my own marker and now it is gone. I believe that worked.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, W-Schlesner said:

Thanks I couldn't find an option to remove it myself. So I was able to report my own marker and now it is gone. I believe that worked.

Thanks!

Ahh! Yep! I no longer see the Marker nor Member Map on your profile! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Brayces said:

Ahh! Yep! I no longer see the Marker nor Member Map on your profile! :D 

Thanks for the quick help! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, W-Schlesner said:

Thanks for the quick help! :)

No problemo! Lemme (or us) know if you need any further help! :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...