Server time: 2019-02-24, 06:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Shazzzam

Blitz

42 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

But if we do, we will treat them with some inferiority to us, because we dislike blacks IC in general.

You said in your goals that no racism will be tolerated. Irony much? I'm telling you, stop denying it and embrace it instead. It is not prohibited to be racist IC.

37 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

You said in your goals that no racism will be tolerated. Irony much? I'm telling you, stop denying it and embrace it instead. It is not prohibited to be racist IC.

I mean OOC racism. We will be and we already were racist IC. I just don't want people who are excessively racist OOC and propagate their views OOC. 

2 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

I mean OOC racism. We will be and we already were racist IC. I just don't want people who are excessively racist OOC and propagate their views OOC. 

89c4283fae.png

Image result for thinking emoji

Right, I forgot to change that when I changed the Ideology and lore, I'm dealing with a lot of shit IRL and I'm messing this up hard lol. Thanks for pointing that out, fixed.

Greetings @Shazzzam, while this group is truly unique, I am a bit confused. 

• Firstly, try to stay away from making your group lore be just your character's back story. 
  • The presence of an elite German unit in the early days of the infection is a bit questionable on its own considering the UN group publicly published all research regarding the infection and it would have been much more efficient for Germany to keep all its elite soldiers guarding the fatherland. Regardless, where was their evac? Germany had a functioning airforce and navy and for quite some time. It really would not have not been that difficult to exfil them when things became out of hand. To add to that, if they were coming from the east, then why did they come as far as Cherno? There are many other Chernarussian cities closer east that would have been more accessible and there would have been dead all over. So again, why Cherno? 
  • The so-called 'hatred' of Chernarussians and Russians seems completely unfounded. At no point during your lore did I find a compelling reason why y'all would outright hate Chernarussians and Russians. It's also peculiar that it's only these two nationalities and not just Slavs in general. Perhaps it's only these two nationalities because you have a Bulgarian group member who you would have to persecute? Along the same lines you have a group member who's activity has been questioned and his character is half Chernaurussian? Perhaps these members should create new characters. 
  • You state that you intend on conducting research on the infected and possibly use them as weapons. Do any of your roster have that intense of medical training? If not, then maybe make a goal with the sole purpose of capturing a doctor who can coerce into making bioweapons. 
  • What is your group trying to exactly achieve? After reading this I feel as if they are simply terrorists which may not make much since with zombie terrorists running about. Why do they want to become the 'most feared group'? What do they gain by persecuting Slavs who have really done nothing to them. 

This group needs work and it needs to decide what it wants to be. As it stands, the ideology makes no sense, and I'm not really understanding the terrorist vibe either. Please make the appropriate changes and you'll be on the path to approval. Thanks. 

Addendum:  If we examine famous hate groups in history we see a common trend; these hatreds take time. People in the south who hated blacks were raised to hate blacks. It was unpopular to not be a racist. Starting in the early 1930's Hitler raised a generation of anti-Semitics. Chernarussian and Russian nationalists are usually raised with a very prideful and patriotic mindset that is further nurtured usually via service in the military. The notion that in less than a year, your group went from being in the Embers, a group that sought to spread peace and the values of the west, to a group that hates Slavs, is completely illogical. Unless all your group members were raised or spent the better part of their life hating Slavs, I don't see it. Now, if because of previous experience, your group dislikes a certain other group and they happen to be Slavic, that's different. But in less than a year that hatred would not transcend to all Slavs. The only case where I see this regarding your group is SSZAF, which has been disbanded. Just some food for thought. 

13 hours ago, PCJames said:

he so-called 'hatred' of Chernarussians and Russians seems completely unfounded

Not true are character's have been dump on by Chernarussians and Russians well mine has.Also, it  may not be in the backstory in happened IG over a period of time so after all, that's happened yes my character's would take a dislike to Chernarussians and Russians

@PCJames Done. Should be more understandable and should clear all confusion. 

13 hours ago, PCJames said:

Greetings @Shazzzam, while this group is truly unique, I am a bit confused. 

• Firstly, try to stay away from making your group lore be just your character's back story. 

- Done

• The presence of an elite German unit in the early days of the infection is a bit questionable on its own considering the UN group publicly published all research regarding the infection and it would have been much more efficient for Germany to keep all its elite soldiers guarding the fatherland. Regardless, where was their evac? Germany had a functioning airforce and navy and for quite some time. It really would not have not been that difficult to exfil them when things became out of hand. To add to that, if they were coming from the east, then why did they come as far as Cherno? There are many other Chernarussian cities closer east that would have been more accessible and there would have been dead all over. So again, why Cherno? 

- Fixed. My character background is changed, I am no longer a part of the KSK, instead I was there just on a holiday with @yasen400 's character. Being former military.

• The so-called 'hatred' of Chernarussians and Russians seems completely unfounded. At no point during your lore did I find a compelling reason why y'all would outright hate Chernarussians and Russians. It's also peculiar that it's only these two nationalities and not just Slavs in general. Perhaps it's only these two nationalities because you have a Bulgarian group member who you would have to persecute? Along the same lines you have a group member who's activity has been questioned and his character is half Chernaurussian? Perhaps these members should create new characters. 

- No longer hatred, simply dislike from previous experiences from all of our characters. @SingleAss 's character is Bulgarian. To clear up further confusion, currently the current and last generation of Bulgarians hate Russians for spreading communism into our country and what communism did during the period 1946-1989, until the dissolving in 1990.
    Many of our grandparents were killed for free speech and other things not allowed back then, as well as people who had gained wealth by hard work had it stripped off of them
    for the "good of everyone". We have many statues and memorials saying things such as "In memory of all killed citizens of Bulgaria during the criminal communism 1947-1989".

Just because we are Slavic does not mean we like other Slavic. Although many of us hold respect for each other simply because of that, we still dislike each other because of history. Macedonians dislike Bulgarians. Bulgarians like Russians because of their help during the Ottoman occupation of Bulgaria and dislike them for their communism. Ukraine does not like Russia previously, further disliking them for the Crimean problem. We dislike Russians and Chernarussians IC as a nation and we will make exceptions individually. We have a good opinion of other Slavs though and we might dislike them individually as well. Not everyone is the same in this world.

• You state that you intend on conducting research on the infected and possibly use them as weapons. Do any of your roster have that intense of medical training? If not, then maybe make a goal with the sole purpose of capturing a doctor who can coerce into making bioweapons. 

Corrent, however it is stated clearly in the est. time of the goal that we will begin it once we form a capable research team. We currently have no one in our roster that can do that, we will find people later on. 

• What is your group trying to exactly achieve? After reading this I feel as if they are simply terrorists which may not make much since with zombie terrorists running about. Why do they want to become the 'most feared group'? What do they gain by persecuting Slavs who have really done nothing to them. 

Changed to remove confusion. We want to advance in technology, should it be something as electricity or simply creating better weaponry and taking a hold of such, like the ICBM goal and eventually conducting research for modern positive and negative medical use (Taking over a clinic and hiring personnel for helping us and our allies or creating bioweapons in a lab). In addition, erasing Anarchy and it's negative beliefs is our objective as well. Many people IC that we met hold a grudge and dislike Anarchy. We will help the residents of SZ to defeat that common enemy since no one is taking the initiative. Their ideals also directly contradict ours that a strict and disciplined community is the key to overcoming this hell.

Addendum:  If we examine famous hate groups in history we see a common trend; these hatreds take time. People in the south who hated blacks were raised to hate blacks. It was unpopular to not be a racist. Starting in the early 1930's Hitler raised a generation of anti-Semitics. Chernarussian and Russian nationalists are usually raised with a very prideful and patriotic mindset that is further nurtured usually via service in the military. The notion that in less than a year, your group went from being in the Embers, a group that sought to spread peace and the values of the west, to a group that hates Slavs, is completely illogical. Unless all your group members were raised or spent the better part of their life hating Slavs, I don't see it. Now, if because of previous experience, your group dislikes a certain other group and they happen to be Slavic, that's different. But in less than a year that hatred would not transcend to all Slavs. The only case where I see this regarding your group is SSZAF, which has been disbanded. Just some food for thought. 

I agree with you with the above text completely, you do have a point. I actually had put effort this time to make the lore to the point, shortening it and stated what we think of Chernos and Russians and why. I believe the current explanation is sufficient. It's not stated anymore that we have a deep-hatred, rather than simply disliking to have contact and working with Chernos and Russians and I have stated why. Thank you for your feedback!

Edited by Shazzzam

2 hours ago, Shazzzam said:

@PCJames Done. Should be more understandable and should clear all confusion. 

This is much better. I would only make two changes and possibly a third. Firstly, I would consider making your group a contracting company where other groups or individuals can contract y'all to either light up a town, or provide long range radio communications. However, if you are using this 'electric company' idea to only further yourself, then make that clear. Both are perfectly good avenues to take. Secondly, with the rewritten lore, the nationality scale seems tacked on and almost nonessential anymore. I would consider moving to the character pages of the members of you group who feel that way. Thirdly, I might consider a name change. While Catharsis is by all means a dope word, I feel as if being named the 'electric company' might be just as cool if not more because a group called that must possess a certain amount of edge in the apocalypse. Regardless, it is up to you. 

So make a clear stance for my first idea, and consider the second two. After that y'all should be good go! 

Now this group looks like a nice one. Quick question, is this the same "Hans" that was in the CDF phantoms, cause my character would know who he is if he was in the CDF Phantoms. 

Edited by Nozzy1110

41 minutes ago, PCJames said:

This is much better. I would only make two changes and possibly a third. Firstly, I would consider making your group a contracting company where other groups or individuals can contract y'all to either light up a town, or provide long range radio communications. However, if you are using this 'electric company' idea to only further yourself, then make that clear. Both are perfectly good avenues to take. Secondly, with the rewritten lore, the nationality scale seems tacked on and almost nonessential anymore. I would consider moving to the character pages of the members of you group who feel that way. Thirdly, I might consider a name change. While Catharsis is by all means a dope word, I feel as if being named the 'electric company' might be just as cool if not more because a group called that must possess a certain amount of edge in the apocalypse. Regardless, it is up to you. 

So make a clear stance for my first idea, and consider the second two. After that y'all should be good go! 

@PCJamesIt has been stated that we want it only for ourselves currently, in Hans' description of the goal itself (didn't want to put he goals like just a shopping list, that's why added Hans' opinion of 'em). We are indeed using it indeed to only further the group's strength and utility. It will be good for attracting other survivors to us and join us. 

For the second thing, I have removed it completely and will embrace your idea of putting it individually.

Third thing: Name has been changed to Blitz, which is lightning in German and reflect on the goal of gaining electricity. 

EDIT: If the name is alright, can I or someone else change the topic name to Blitz, or do I have to copy/paste everything on a new topic? 

And furthermore, we have now stated that the most important objective is to successfully contact the outside world. Electricity and fighting problematic groups are just necessities for this. I have written additionally to make it clear. But it is also stated we won't share electricity freely, neither would be help anyone just like that, even with payment. They must be important allies of ours for us to make an exception and share technology with them. 

34 minutes ago, Nozzy1110 said:

Now this group looks like a nice one. Quick question, is this the same "Hans" that was in the CDF phantoms, cause my character would know who he is if he was in the CDF Phantoms. 

Yes.

Edited by Shazzzam

5 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

Yes.

Awesome. Can't wait to have a small reunion. Sad to see the CDF tainted your view of Chernarussians ;(

It's not the CDF, it was most interactions with others outside the CDF + the SSZAF. Also I don't think we will have a positive reunion if you are from the Russian Mafia now :D 

On 2018-04-03 at 5:05 PM, Shazzzam said:

It's not the CDF, it was most interactions with others outside the CDF + the SSZAF. Also I don't think we will have a positive reunion if you are from the Russian Mafia now :D 

come on, ain't no reason to spill the mood. you ain't gotta know i'm with the mafia 

Edited by Nozzy1110

Just now, Nozzy1110 said:

come on, ain't no reason to spill the mod. you ain't gotta know i'm with the mafia 

Haha I know I know. We might share electricity with ya! If you pay :trolle:

43 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

EDIT: If the name is alright, can I or someone else change the topic name to Blitz, or do I have to copy/paste everything on a new topic? 

You can do this by editing the peimary gdoup post and changing the name yourself. If you cant figure out how or are unable to, i can do it for you. 

48 minutes ago, Shazzzam said:

Huh? We only had that one interaction with you and although it wasn't a friendly one, kinda unbelievable that you started hating all Russians/chernarussians because of it.

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Huh? We only had that one interaction with you and although it wasn't a friendly one, kinda unbelievable that you started hating all Russians/chernarussians because of it.

It's mostly unbelievable that you misunderstood what I said to such an extent. I didn't say that we hate Russians/Chernarussians only because of the SSZAF. We normally hate them because of each member having bad contacts with other Russian and Chernos outside of SSZAF. When the SSZAF was formed we disliked them for various reasons and that only made us dislike Rus and Chernos in general. You didn't begin the hate neither were you the center of it, you just added to it. Hope it clears up.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

nothing to do with just CDF + the SSZAF it been over time IG 

@PCJames When is the group getting cemented? People are starting to have doubts about us getting accepted and are wandering off.

46 minutes ago, yasen400 said:

@PCJames When is the group getting cemented? People are starting to have doubts about us getting accepted and are wandering off.

It's not up to me. The admins approve groups. 

12 minutes ago, PCJames said:

It's not up to me. The admins approve groups. 

Well, I guess we just have to wait...

Hey there,

After looking over everything, the only thing we would like to see changed is some spoilers to break things up a bit. But even that is just us nitpicking. Overall everything looks good to go so get those CP invites out.

/Approved