Server time (UTC): 2020-11-01, 01:01 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Absense

Where's everyone at?

*Pushes His PTT and Starts Talking Somewhat Fast*

Hey is my radio working? Anyways if anyone can hear me, my name is Alan.

I don't have any friends and was wondering if their is any places people seem to hang around.

I've run into a few people but

*Starts to seem a little angry out of no where*

They all either leave once they meet me or call me names. Fucking dickheads i hope they di.....

*Starts to seem happy again*

Anyways just wanna know where everyone hangs.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Brett

*Sergei jumps a wake from a nightmare, his pistol is drawn and pointed at the door, he yells out "Sarah!" As he awakes. He looks around the room and sees nothing and sighs. He hears his radio buzz and he listens in on the broadcast. He holds the ptt and replies*

My friend, go to Novy Sobor. The best place for you to be at the moment.

*he releases the ptt and sighs, wishing he was back at his Cabin.*

Sign in to follow this