Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 14:25
Sign in to follow this  
prcy

My characters name

I wasn't asked to submit a name for my character, nor was I provided with suggested formatting for it. Is there any way I can make changes to my application to accommodate this? Thanks

Under the DayZ tab at the top of the site, go to Characters, and then 'Create new character.'

Once your character page is up, you'll be able to play on the server with the same name as that character!

Just now, Honeybee said:

Under the DayZ tab at the top of the site, go to Characters, and then 'Create new character.'

Once your character page is up, you'll be able to play on the server with the same name as that character!

Thanks! I appreciate your fast response! 

Of course! If you need any more help, feel free to PM me or message me on the Teamspeak. 

Adieu!

Hello @prcy

Welcome to DayZRP! 

Beautiful @Honeybee has your back! Also, want to point out a couple of things.

You can't create a character or play on our servers until you get accepted with your whitelist.

You also go here to create your character once you have been accepted: Create Character 

To check if you have been accepted, you need to check here: Whitelist

Once you are accepted you can create your character, picking a name, creating backstory, choosing pictures! Playing on our servers with that characters name also! You don't get an email or a notification if you do get accepted, you can check back every few hours or so, or keep an eye on the front page of the forums! As it says:  "Welcome to new role players:"

It usually takes 24/48 hours, but It can take as long as a week, depending on how busy the admins are, I waited four days for example! Good luck with your whitelist! :D

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.3c4c8a0a12075b4458e82c3637aba090.gif

Edited by Lady In Blue

6 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

Hello @prcy

Welcome to DayZRP! 

Beautiful @Honeybee has your back! Also, want to point out a couple of things.

You can't create a character or play on our servers until you get accepted with your whitelist.

You also go here to create your character once you have been accepted: Create Character 

To check if you have been accepted, you need to check here: Whitelist

Once you are accepted you can create your character, picking a name, creating backstory, choosing pictures! Playing on our servers with that characters name also! You don't get an email or a notification if you do get accepted, you can check back every few hours or so, or keep an eye on the front page of the forums! As it says:  "Welcome to new role players:"

It usually takes 24/48 hours, but It can take as long as a week, depending on how busy the admins are, I waited four days for example! Good luck with your whitelist! :D

ConcreteQuickChinesecrocodilelizard-max-1mb.gif.b89bd65b0ce26b66f18ffbb6f0ca0402.gif.3c4c8a0a12075b4458e82c3637aba090.gif

Ahh thank you very much! That's good to know. I might not expect to be playing tonight then! I'll be keeping my eyes open

Thank you also for providing the links, it made it a lot easier for me.

Just now, prcy said:

Ahh thank you very much! That's good to know. I might not expect to be playing tonight then! I'll be keeping my eyes open

Thank you also for providing the links, it made it a lot easier for me.

No problem at all, if you need any help I am always lurking in the DayZRP TS at all times! Even though you aren't whitelisted, you can still join and talk with us, you can start getting to know people in the community! If I am not around don't hesitate to contact another member of staff or even @Honeybee since he is offering to help you out! :) 

aaa.png.494ef4c24dcf97acb0ac197ca1edfc22.png