Server time (UTC): 2020-10-31, 03:54 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
XDRP

The SpeakEasy Opening

*The radio clicks on a man with a Birmingham accent comes on the radio*

Right folks, my name is Jacopo Maldini aka Jake, and I am the leader of the High Rollers and the owner of a new pub called The Speakeasy. The pub is in Novodmitrovsk and we offer food, drink, gambling and a hotel service. It is the giant watchtower, come and check it out, first drink is on the house, by order of the High Rollers.

*The radio would click off*

Edited by xdproslim11

Quinn was sitting on her roof in Severograd looking down at the Kingdome, she had taken a glance at Dimitri when suddenly her radio sparked to life with a voice.

After listening in she looked at Dimitri with a smile. "You think anyone is welcome, Dimitri? Let's find out!"

Dimitri smiled at Quinn as she pressed down the PTT to speak into the radio.

"Hello! My name is Quinn, just wondering if anyone is welcomed? I would like to come along and check it out! It's always nice hearing people like yourself being kind and helping others out! Let me know, please!"

Quinn would release the PTT and wait for a response.

*Turns on radio*

Hello there, yeah its fine, we welcome anyone that does not bring trouble.

*clicks radio off*

*Dallas unclips his radio and presses the PTT*

What kinda' drinks you guys got? If I'm going to make my way over there y'all better have some PBR...

*Dallas releases the PTT and pulls another plant out of the dirt*

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Vasily overhears the radio chatter from his radio across the room. Setting down his pen and paper, he grabs it and presses the PTT. A deep, cold Russian voice can be heard*

I need vodka. If you've got that, you might have yourself a deal, Mr High Rollers...

*Vasily releases the PTT, setting it down beside him*

Sign in to follow this