Server time (UTC): 2020-10-27, 15:11
Sign in to follow this  
th3inory

th3inory warning point appeal 2.0

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A

Why the verdict is not fair: I attatched a PM from PARA where he specifically states that the reason an individual did not get points for accusing me of using "Rule Armor" was due to the fact that his statement was vague in it's wording and therefore not flaming. I then get points for a vague status update that a member of staff connects to an open report. The same report form the PM from Para. A clear precident was set by a member of staff in that PM. If your comments are vague, they are not flame bait. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I made a vague statement as a status update on my page. I did not link anyone in this status udate. I didn't mention names. 

Additionally I am very interested as to if points were actually handed out to @JimRP following his comments made earlier in the day. ? There seems to be a lack of communication and consistency on the part of staff recently.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed

What could you have done better?: Not used the forums as a way to blow off steam and joke around. This is clearly not the place for that. I will move all banter off site.

trash.PNG.80b849324662b66ca6a77047d062bc0d.PNGtrash2.0.PNG.cff0c4e4506785f7905b8e3a036acf62.PNG

23 minutes ago, th3inory said:

Not used the forums as a way to blow off steam and joke around. This is clearly not the place for that. I will move all banter off site.

Great, then you know what you did wrong. They points will stay to remind you of this statement.