Server time (UTC): 2020-10-30, 10:01 HALLOWEEN SALE
Sign in to follow this  
th3inory

th3inory warning point appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Warned.PNG.1e88026efde85f8f63ac488328d80868.PNG

Why the verdict is not fair: You accuse me of flame baiting in this simply because I am upset about the attitudes of the individuals, multiple rule breaks, and misrepresentation of the facts. At no point do I insult said individuals, nor do I defame them in any way. I offer criticism and then write in caps a statement directed at staff and not the aforementioned individuals.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

"we determined that your wording and aggression is not needed in your report"

I was upset about this whole situation, yes. A night of RP was ruined for me. However saying "You owe it to the community to be better than this" and "fix your shit" when responding to bad RP and multiple rule breaks is not flame bait. Hell, neither is writing in caps.

"AS SOME PEOPLE ARE SEEMINGLY UNAWARE OF WHAT A RIFLE ROUND DOES AT CLOSE RANGE..."

This is not sarcasm. Those guys clearly had no idea. It is clear as day in the video evidence.

"If you would like to have a discussion on the viability of rifle rounds and injuries feel free to take these discussions to PMs or other third party means of communication."

Really? Like I do in the original post? "I HAVE A NUMBER OF IMAGES THAT WOULD GET ME BANNED FOR POSTING GORE. PM ME FOR MORE @STAFF" 

"You were advised in TS to remain calm which you did not do" 

You bet your ass I didn't. Dealing with constant interruptions, general cavalier attitude regarding rule breaks, and questioning of my service tends to make my blood boil.

This whole situation is ridiculous. You gave me warning points for being passionate. You gave me points because you didn't think the people I reported would be able to resist the urge to flame me. Here is my simple solution. If they do, get them for flaming. If you go around and start editing and deleting peoples posts and giving them points because they are justifiably upset about things like rule breaks you will kill this place faster. This is nuts. At no point to I personally insult anyone. At no point do I say anything underhanded.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Full removal of points, post reinstated, and an apology for making me write this.

What could you have done better?: Realized where this community's priorities are and worded the statement in a softer and more gentle way so as not to possibly allow anyone to get upset from reading it.

@th3inory do you have a recording of the ts conversation you had with staff prior to posting the report?

If you do, please post it in this appeal. Thank you!

Nope

Hello @th3inory,

A separate team of staff has taken a look over your appeal and come to the following conclusion:

Looking through your post in the report, the comment you made was unnecessary and aggressive. The only reason we can see that you would add a comment like this is to stir the pot. We understand that you were upset over the interaction, but there is no reason be overly aggressive. In the future when you make a report, keep the attitude out of it. Only comment something or post something if you feel like it will help with the report.

Over the past few months the staff team has noticed terrible, and toxic behavior coming from you. One of the examples coming from your reply in this report, as well as many other cases throughout the past few months. This toxic behavior is not something we want to see in our community and it will not be tolerated. For this reason, we have decided to double to amount of points that you have gotten from this report. We hope this acts as a wake up call, and that you will change your attitude in this community.  

Outcome: Appeal Denied - Points Doubled

Verdict by @Brady and @Hebi Kotei