Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:08
Sign in to follow this  
Lori

Help... Please...

*The voice of a young Spanish girl can be heard softly over a fuzzy radio broadcast. She sounds like she's in pain, and every other word is interrupted with a soft gasp. The sound of the undead can be heard in the distance.*

"C...can... is anyone there..? No... no one's answering their radios... I... I need help... I think my ankle is broken... I... I can't walk..."

*Her voice breaks as she lets out a soft sob.*

"I... this is... really dumb but... I... I'm scared... I'm sorry..."

Edited by Lori

*Ivan swears harshly and gets up from his sleeping spot. After trying to contact Roxanne over his groups standard frequency he switches back to the one he'd heard the message on.*

"Either switch your frequency back to the one we're always using, or give me a rough estimate of where you are. I'll be on my way soon."

*Ivan checks to ensure his weapon his chambered and loaded before starting to move.*

*Markus leans against a sleeping Rain when he hears the broadcast coming in. He quickly turns the volume down before responding*

"Hm, that voice sounds familiar. I cant remember your name, young lady, but I think a common friend, Cal, introduced us in Lopatino.
It sounds like you are already receiving the medical assistance you require but in case you are still in need for help
please repeat the last broadcast and we will come and try to help. Stay safe - Markus out."

*He stops broadcasting and continues to read the manual he is holding*

*Joey presses the PTT*

Where ya at and I can get ya the help ya need.

*Jowy releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this