Server time (UTC): 2020-10-24, 22:40
Sign in to follow this  
th3inory

3/25/18 2300-0000 Invalid initiation, RDM, Bad RP, Metagaming, Invalid Execution, Power gaming

Server and location: S1 Myshkino Dam

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2300-0000

Your in game name: Robert Pine

Names of allies involved:  N/A

Name of suspect/s: Anarchy (Logs will show)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

I attended the event at Myshkino Dam, well I tried to but my game kept crashing. I caught up with the majority of the wedding party when I finally got through the queue. It was there that I was met a member of anarchy named "Hondo". I have had no previous interactions with this individual as this is the first day I have been on this character. He tells me to get on the bridge, I decline, he gets aggressive and I posture accordingly until I finally comply. This was the first ever interaction I have had with this individual and words weren't even exchanged before this. They then proceed to torture and maim me, finally ending in the execution of my delirius and incapacitated character. I would like to mention that the RP with the character know as "Kriss" was fantastic and he was a joy to RP with. The rest of the group felt not only generic and hyper violent, but also trolly, as seen when members of the group looked up a dress they forced me into while unconsious and joked about if I was wearing boxers or not. I have zero faith in this community after this nonsense. This is why your group has a bad name.

• 6.1 All hostile situations must be have a valid reasoning and be justified with role play that happened in character, in game or in radio chat forum. See also rule 5.3.
  • 6.2 You may not use character or group story as a universal reason to initiate hostilities with other players. For example, role playing a bandit, murderer or crazy person does not grant you explicit rights to attack other players by itself, there must be other circumstances, previous history between the players or role play that leads to a situation where being hostile is warranted.
  • 8.1 Killing another player must always be justified with role play. See also rule 5.3.
  • 8.2 A player gains kill rights when a hostile action is taken against him or when his characters life is put directly at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last contact with the aggressors and can only be used if their use does not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.
  • 8.3 If the player who gains kill rights is a member of an approved group, kill rights are shared with all members of that group. Kill rights cannot be shared between players who are not a part of an approved group.
  • 8.4 Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if the kill rights were not obtained at all.
  • 8.5 Kill rights are still subject to rule 5.2 and rule 5.3. You shouldn't use kill rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play and invalidate your use of kill rights. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using kill rights is viable in the current situation.
  • 8.6 All kill rights are lost when your character dies. After your character has died and lost his kill rights, you cannot re-acquire the old kill rights from your group members. Only a new hostile situation can give you kill rights.
  • 9.1 You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival.
  • 9.2 A character that is taken hostage may only be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was responsible for, or participated in death of your ally.
  • 9.3 When attempting to rescue a hostage you must be able to contact the hostage takers on the DayZRP TeamSpeak for negotiations. The negotiations must be done directly between the two parties. The hostage may not be used as a way to contact the rescuers.
  • 9.4 Hostages may only be killed in the following scenarios:
    • 9.4.1 Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
    • 9.4.2 Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, by for example picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
    • 9.4.3 Hostages do not value their life, for example they continuously talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
    • 9.4.4 The rescue party refuses to negotiate or opens fire on hostage takers.
    • 9.4.5 Demands from negotiations have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.
  • 8.5 Stripping a character naked in order to access their items is considered BadRP. If you wish to access the items you either have to tie up the said person or emote check them for items (for example: "*searches the man and takes all the things found in his clothes* // drop the items you have in your clothes").

Timestamps follow for the convenience of staff and the community as a whole.

00:15- Use of force

00:39- Wrongful accusation

03:00-03:45- Total silence while setting up for and initiation (possible metagaming)

04:40-08:00- Initial interrogation

08:00- Individual enters who I have never met before

09:13- Third individual enters that I have never met before.

23:10- Shot in leg while not a threat and calm. No reason to actually harm my character.

25:10- Hostage takers admit full knowledge of the extent of my injuries.

25:35- I tell the medic I need a tourniquet in order to stem blood loss

25:40-56:30- Medical RP 

46:35- Bad RP

56:30- Invalid execution

- User was Warned for this Portion of their Post.-

Edited by th3inory

Kill log: 

Spoiler

00:33:00 | Player "Robert Pine"(id=]) has been killed by player "Viktor Kovar"(id=])

Hit logs:

Spoiler

23:59:41 | "Hondo Hunt(uid=) SHOT Robert Pine(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
23:59:42 | "Robert Pine(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
23:59:42 | "Player Robert Pine(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness.

"00:33:00 | "Player Robert Pine(id=]) has fallen into unconsciousness."
00:33:00 | "Robert Pine(uid=]) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::13288.2"
00:33:00 | "Viktor Kovar(uid=]) SHOT Robert Pine(uid=]) by SVD into head."
00:33:00 | "Robert Pine(uid=]) STATUS S::13288.2 B::4500 H::4740 HP::0."

Chat logs:

Spoiler

23:41:35 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //STAMP
23:57:16 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *COUGHS BLOOD
23:58:42 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): *SLUMPS*
00:01:54 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): *takes off belt*
00:03:17 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //yes
00:04:38 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *shifts away from him*
00:05:44 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *SEEMS DELERIOUS*
00:05:53 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *is woozy*
00:06:08 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *seems on the edge of concsiousness
00:06:48 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *pushes him away*
00:07:37 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *faints*
00:08:14 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *mumbles but is unresponsive*
00:08:31 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *has lost a lot of blood*
00:08:48 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //my pulse is weak
00:10:56 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //epinephrin has no effect on uncon
00:12:06 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //I assure you it does not. I have been shot in the leg and have lost a lot of blood.
00:13:47 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *you find a small entry hole and a sizable exit wound*
00:14:13 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *the entry wound is a foot above the exit and the exit is ragged.
00:14:56 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //have you applied a tourniquet>
00:15:21 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //I continue to lose a lot of blood
00:16:27 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): *exhales sharply*
00:17:06 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): ///i am uncon
00:18:08 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //no
00:19:36 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): *he comes to but is clearly out of it from blood loss*
00:21:49 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //very weak you did not apply tourniquet early and I have lost a lot of blood as a result*
00:22:42 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //ya a 7.62 to the leg is not trivia
00:23:00 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //ya either way
00:24:45 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //THE EXIT WOUND IS ROUGHLY THE SIZE OF A  FIST
00:25:38 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //knock off ooc unless you are involved in the RP
00:25:58 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *PASSES BACK OUT*
00:26:49 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //HIS MOUTH IS DRY AND THE PILLS GET STUCK IN THE BACK OF HIS THROAT
00:28:26 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *is still uncon and coughs violently*
00:28:47 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=)): //stamp
00:30:14 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): *still uncon
00:31:25 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //massive blood loss from lack of early torniquet, you shot me in the fucking leg.
00:31:42 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //this is nuts
00:32:22 | Chat("Robert Pine"(id=])): //ya absolutely not with this situation. never.

23:58:59 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): *Slaps him*

00:27:59 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=)): *Gives him some water*
00:31:55 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=\)): //Perm to perm you?

23:46:37 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Smacks him round the legs with the blunt side of the baseball bat.*
23:47:11 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Smacks him round the head with the baseball bat.*
23:49:46 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Smacks him round the chin with the buttstock.*
23:50:39 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Smacks him in the stomach.*
23:56:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): *Smacks him round the chin with the pipe wrench.*
00:11:36 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // need to go afk super quick
00:16:48 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): *Grabs him by the shoulders, hoisting him to his feet.*
00:17:07 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Carries him with him.*
00:22:22 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You wouldn't be out of it this much if you were shot in the leg...
00:22:50 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // 5.56
00:22:57 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // through the thigh.\
00:23:58 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): *Looks at the bullet wound* // is it a through and through?
00:24:57 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // how.
00:25:18 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // if there is an exit wound that would assume the bullet went through
00:25:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // I am..?
00:26:33 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // I want to RP with you properly, but you
00:26:39 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // make it hard..
00:30:46 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // How tho.
00:31:02 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // You shouldn't even be unconscious in the first place.
00:31:44 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You said the exit wound was the size of a fist, that makes no sense.
00:32:04 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // permakill character
00:32:34 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You're not RPing with us.
02:01:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // talking with mods rn
02:13:22 | Player "Aaron Miller"(id=]) has been disconnected
00:25:18 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // if there is an exit wound that would assume the bullet went through
00:25:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // I am..?

00:25:08 | Chat("Vladimir Petrov"(id=])): //it waas 556
00:25:58 | Chat("Vladimir Petrov"(id=])): //?? we are

Connection:

Spoiler

23:25:42 | Player "Robert Pine" is connected (id=)
00:01:15 | Player "Robert Pine" is connected (id=)
00:33:23 | Player "Robert Pine"(id=) has been disconnected

20:51:17 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected (id=)
00:01:08 | Player "Hondo Hunt" is connected (id=])
02:12:39 | Player "Hondo Hunt"(id=]) has been disconnected

22:05:46 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected (id=)
00:02:16 | Player "Viktor Kovar" is connected (id=])
02:29:49 | Player "Viktor Kovar"(id=]) has been disconnected

23:29:27 | Player "Aaron Miller" is connected (id=])
00:01:24 | Player "Aaron Miller" is connected (id=])
-No disconnect

23:15:12 | Player "Vladimir Petrov" is connected (id=])
00:01:13 | Player "Vladimir Petrov" is connected (id=)
No disconnect

Calling in @Mr.Panda @VictusRP @Fxndamental @KyleRP to post their POVs.

I walked over from coming from the wedding to see an initation going on as i knew the people that were involved i stepped in to help them upon rping this guy was just sat they're laying on the ground constantly staying *Still Unconscious* after being given countless amount of blood bags morphine empethi whatever the fuck that wake up drug is called and even in game "wake up salts" This guy literally laid on the floor saying he has had loss of blood even after many blood bags. And even was shot in the leg with a 5.56 round and kept writing out of character that this wound was the size of a "Fist" This was the worst role play experience i have ever came across  it wasn't even rp this guy made it beyond awkward for us all standing around his body waiting for him to wake up for half an hour. This Is fail RP for sure on his behalf even in the video evidence you will revive by him it will even show the medic saying if you don't wake up what they do to you is on you because ive given you everything i can and you still wont wake up. It was even power gaming beyond the point of him being given every drug possible and hes still sat there crying hes unconscious with a low blood pressure. Sorry if this comes across rude or arrogant but this is more head doing then anything i have ever seen.  Oh yeah ps just read the rest of what he wrote, it was me that looked up your dress that had nothing to do with that group nor am i part of them. 

Edited by Fxndamental
ReRead

Video evidence has been uploaded

In addition to your PoV @Mr.Panda, please answer why you forced @th3inory onto the bridge? 

10 hours ago, Fxndamental said:

sat they're laying on the ground constantly staying *Still Unconscious*

Simply incorrect.

given countless amount of blood bags morphine empethi whatever the fuck that wake up drug is called and even in game "wake up salts" This guy literally laid on the floor saying he has had loss of blood even after many blood bags.

I was given 500ml of saline and a blood transfusion. Both of which were accomplished while my leg hadn't even been bandaged, let alone tourniqueted. You have said I recieved "many" blood bags. This statement is factually incorrect.

And even was shot in the leg with a 5.56 round and kept writing out of character that this wound was the size of a "Fist"

Google "5.56 exit wound"

This was the worst role play experience i have ever came across  it wasn't even rp this guy made it beyond awkward for us all standing around his body waiting for him to wake up for half an hour. This Is fail RP for sure on his behalf

Ya I feel the same way unfortunately. But here is the thing. I kept RPing, you guys failed to go along with the medical RP, took all my shit off me and then shot me. So believe me bud, it was a pretty god awful experience for me too. As for the fail RP you were the one fucking around and goofing off as you admit above. So here is that L back.

It was even power gaming beyond the point of him being given every drug possible and hes still sat there crying hes unconscious with a low blood pressure.

I... I don't think you understand the rules. That's not powergaming, that's RP. I was in shock, had lost a ton of blood, was given nothing for pain management... I am not some god that walks off a GSW to the leg.

had nothing to do with that group nor am i part of them. 

Which brings me to beg the question, why were you even involved in the situation to begin with? We have never met.

Edited by th3inory

52 minutes ago, th3inory said:

Simply incorrect.

I was given 500ml of saline and a blood transfusion. Both of which were accomplished while my leg hadn't even been bandaged, let alone tourniqueted. You have said I recieved "many" blood bags. This statement is factually incorrect.

Google "5.56 exit wound"

Ya I feel the same way unfortunately. But here is the thing. I kept RPing, you guys failed to go along with the medical RP, took all my shit off me and then shot me. So believe me bud, it was a pretty god awful experience for me too. As for the fail RP you were the one fucking around and goofing off as you admit above. So here is that L back.

I... I don't think you understand the rules. That's not powergaming, that's RP. I was in shock, had lost a ton of blood, was given nothing for pain management... I am not some god that walks off a GSW to the leg.

Which brings me to beg the question, why were you even involved in the situation to begin with? We have never met.

You wanna try sit here nit picking at my shit? They’re my boys I got involved end of and even the medic sat they’re and said fuck that and walked off he even knew there was no hope and got bored of wasting countless amounts of resources on a kid who’s gonna lay on the ground claiming to be unconscious 

Aaron Miller POV;

So we were getting insulted the entire event because everyone loves the new rule armor that they added to the armory, so we wanted to wait until the event ended to round up all the disrespectful people, we start rounding them up and sending them to the bridge, as a ploy for a "photo shoot" but really we were going to force them to apologise or we would teach them a lesson, most people apologise and as seen by the video I have a brief encounter with @th3inory at the beginning, I didn't listen to much of it because I'm already rounding up other people, later on @Mr.Panda and a bunch of other people lead him off to the other side of the bridge, we set that scenario as a pre indicator for an initiation, so I go and provide sniper support, they drag him into the shed and I go off to deal with others, I come back a time later to talk to Hondo and the hostage in the shed, apparently @th3inory was refusing to go on the bridge and being disrespectful, but he wasn't admitting to it, so I start beating him around a bit as seen by text logs, He doesn't admit to it and doesn't say the words Hondo tells him to, so he puts a bullet in his leg. I leave to go deal with some other things but return when they are trying to get him conscious, he wouldn't get up and wouldn't become conscious despite the almost 30 minutes of medical RP we did, after he wouldn't get up @VictusRP Blows him away.

/End POV.

We assumed that you were deliberately making it impossible for us to get you up, we have had this done before to us when people get knocked on the head with a blunt object and they refuse to become conscious, using the rules against us to keep their character from any form of punishment.

00:39- Wrongful accusation; You're mic isn't exactly the best in the world, thats why when you said "Jesus fucking christ" Somebody heard that as "Prick".

03:00-03:45- Total silence while setting up for and initiation (possible metagaming); As explained in my POV.

23:10- Shot in leg while not a threat and calm. No reason to actually harm my character; We told you multiple times to repeat after Hondo, and as quoted by you "Yeah, I'm not gonna beg for my life." Hondo did warn you, saying "Repeat after me or I will put a bullet in your brain." So its quite lucky we wanted to continue the RP wasn't it? all you needed to do was repeat a few words, there was nothing stopping you other than the low value of your own life.

46:35- Bad RP; I mean, that guy (who is totally not with us btw) wanted to look up your dress. I'm not gonna stop him, the whole reason you were in a dress was as humiliation for not saying a few simple words.

A few extra notes, and I quote "I'm not participating in this fucking shit."

RP, is a two way street, if you make it LITERALLY impossible for us to RP with you, how are we meant to do anything? We can't.

I won't reply unless asked to by staff.

Edited by KyleRP

4 minutes ago, Fxndamental said:

You wanna try sit here nit picking at my shit?

Yes, I believe you are in the wrong here. So ya, I do.

6 minutes ago, Fxndamental said:

They’re my boys

11 hours ago, Fxndamental said:

nothing to do with that group nor am i part of them. 

?

2 minutes ago, th3inory said:

Yes, I believe you are in the wrong here. So ya, I do.

?

Me in the wrong?i was with them the whole time mate just didn’t get involved in the shed?? Do me a favour admit the fact you badRP’d the whole time and get this out the way because I ain’t gonna sit here writing what happened when your trying to use it against me? I’ll let the big lads decide what happens from here

3 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

We assumed that you were deliberately making it impossible for us to get you up, we have had this done before to us when people get knocked on the head with a blunt object and they refuse to become conscious, using the rules against us to keep their character from any form of punishment.

You know what they say about assumptions Kyle. I RP'd the entire reason for my falling unconscious. I was enjoying the RP with Kriss despite the rest of the situation, so I kept RPing.

A few extra notes, and I quote "I'm not participating in this fucking shit."

Ya I was fed up with the bad RP and all the rule breaks. I said it to myself out of frustration. Yet you will notice I continue to provide good RP of my weakened state.

RP, is a two way street, if you make it LITERALLY impossible for us to RP with you, how are we meant to do anything? We can't.

Ya and if you kill someone you make it LITERALLY impossible to RP.

4 minutes ago, Fxndamental said:

Me in the wrong?i was with them the whole time mate just didn’t get involved in the shed?? Do me a favour admit the fact you badRP’d the whole time and get this out the way because I ain’t gonna sit here writing what happened when your trying to use it against me? I’ll let the big lads decide what happens from here

Ya agreed, you seem like you lack a basic understanding of the rules. Either way I am happy to wait for the verdict, that is why there is a report. I will not be responding to any more of your comments as you seem to be getting off track.

4 minutes ago, th3inory said:

You know what they say about assumptions Kyle. I RP'd the entire reason for my falling unconscious. I was enjoying the RP with Kriss despite the rest of the situation, so I kept RPing.

Ya I was fed up with the bad RP and all the rule breaks. I said it to myself out of frustration. Yet you will notice I continue to provide good RP of my weakened state.

Ya and if you kill someone you make it LITERALLY impossible to RP.

Ya agreed, you seem like you lack a basic understanding of the rules. Either way I am happy to wait for the verdict, that is why there is a report. I will not be responding to any more of your comments as you seem to be getting off track.

Off track? Look my guy if that video is watched properly you'll see who is in the wrong, You need to climb off of this high horse you proceed to act like your on and come down to earth. What you have sat here and tried to sat is bad RP is entirely your fault don't sit there arguing with a medic about what you need in //OOC!! Your just so mad over something that is your fault my dude, Your just avoiding RP by claiming your unconscious this is just a pure joke.  

I'll leave it at that as this has become abit heated and i don't want this to turn out of hand, However i have RP'd for 3 years and have had my fair share of reports and never been punished so if you'd like i could mentor you if you'd want to come to team speak? I just feel as though this could help you get used to a situation like that so this doesn't occur again.

17 minutes ago, th3inory said:

-snip-

8 minutes ago, Fxndamental said:

Off track? Look my guy if that video is watched properly you'll see who is in the wrong, You need to climb off of this high horse you proceed to act like your on and come down to earth. What you have sat here and tried to sat is bad RP is entirely your fault don't sit there arguing with a medic about what you need in //OOC!! Your just so mad over something that is your fault my dude, Your just avoiding RP by claiming your unconscious this is just a pure joke.  

Can we not resort to these little comments back and forth please? If you have something constructive to add please post it, but until then please refrain from taking jabs at each other like the ones in these posts. 

Thank you!

Kriss's POV

For the majority of the wedding as well as after the wedding when everyone had either began to move towards the dam or leave entirely, I was posted up on the hills for the simple reason of attending the wedding from afar as well as relaying information to Anarchy. (Oh, also RP'd with Avery Daily and a female named Ayona. Very cool people.) I had also made sure beforehand that mostly everyone on the ground knew I was up there with no malicious intent.

What started this off was mainly the fact that people had been using the Event Protection as a means to be hostile without having any hostile action taken onto them until the event was over (This information was from a lengthy conversation within the Anarchy people in their primary locked channel OOC). Fast forward through the wedding to where people had moved to the Myshkino Dam. Myself, Avery and Ayona were sat far up the hill looking down to those on the dam, watching people leave or stick around. On the radio, Loui (Luke Krey) had given the order to apprehend those who had been giving Anarchy a hard time, shit-talkers I think was the word used. This led to Hondo following OP by walking behind him with his rifle drawn as well as OP having his drawn, then OP being initiated once Hondo and OP left the bridge. Again, I was posted up on the hill and witnessed this initiation go down (as well as Avery and Ayona) and he was led into a small garage not too far off to the left of the bridge.

Fast forward a bit more, I eventually decided to go and check up on what was going on with OP, Hondo, and Aaron at the end of the bridge. (Note, there was a third man but I did not catch his name nor pulse check for information to use just-in-case for information purposes in a report such as this) Once I was there, I had checked up on OP because I felt really bad for him being taken by Hondo and Aaron since I know the damage they can do IC (OOC they're fucking legends.) Anywho, I try to help OP out and attempt to get Hondo and Aaron to leave him alone but it obviously fails. Soon after, I believe Hondo shoots him in the leg and then the server restarts. At this point, I lose my track in the RP because I was going to apply a tourniquet immediately but I thought we'd revert back to before he was shot in the leg so my medical RP doesn't hold up well and just slowly goes downhill. My fault entirely.

As shown in the video (I haven't watched it yet, sorry. But I think the video shows) I do my best to give quality medical RP and to stabilize him, even using // to assure the status of his char so I do not power game or second guess, but even then it still fails. All attempts to get him to an able state fail, Aaron gets quite upset with me IC, I did all I could and exhausted my important bits of equipment, I decided to end my part and have the rest left up to the ones who initiated. To add, I did leave somewhat in the middle because Alexa had died to the bus glitching out and spontaneously combusting so I ran there to see if anyone needed medical attention but guess not. I shortly returned to OP and the initial RP I was in with OP, gave it one last shot to get him to at least speak because at this point I feel really bad that he might get killed and in the end, he did get killed.

/End POV

Additional Comments:

I greatly apologize for the extensive OOC but it did seem a bit off that no matter what I did, even after recovering just a bit, that he did not get up. I did wish he worked with us and just maybe toned down the injuries since, as Harvey had told us in the Helpdesk after the situation ended, that everyone RP's differently and not everyone knows what to do. I claim to be a knowledgeable Doctor, Field Medic and Surgeon IC yet failed to keep that up so I honestly cannot blame him for my faults so I am sorry.

Though, I do think some things were a bit exaggerated such as 5.56 making a large exit wound. From what I pulled from some articles (Yes, even Wiki) that 5.56 does not leave a large exit wound unless it hit something hard within the part you were shot, such as your femur, ribcage, etc. If it was a clean shot without hitting any bones, the exit wound would be as small as the tube in a toilet roll. It wasn't stated whether or not the bullet hit any bones from what I remember, but it doesn't leave that big of an exit wound. If the wound was as big as OP stated, he would've bled in under 2 minutes and there seriously would've been nothing I could do even if I was on my A-Game at the time. I would've needed to apply an immediate tourniquet and extract him to a proper, clean facility with all the necessary equipment at the ready. Now, that is some extensive RP and if OP would've RP'd as real as he did, then he wouldn't even be moaning as much as he did for nearly 2 - 4 days. He would've been in a coma or just out of it from blood loss and shock.

I wish I could show what 5.56 at 5 - 10 feet does to a limb such as the upper leg and forearm but LiveLeak is pretty.. yeah. Hopefully, this helps. Thank you.

The information I used in this report was gathered by doing moderate research on the real-life effects of 5.56 to the human body, blood loss, side effects, and more. Some information I used was also provided by points made by Harvey. I credit Harvey and the research I used, some of this is not from my own knowledge.

Edited by Kriss Blade

I would also like to add excessive OOC to the list of charges after reading the chat logs for Aaron Miller. I am fully aware that I mixed "*" and "//" however this was not used to pass OOC information as it was in this case. It was used for medical RP.

• 5.4 OOC communication can be done only through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. You may not speak OOC using ingame voice. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

26 minutes ago, th3inory said:

I would also like to add excessive OOC to the list of charges after reading the chat logs for Aaron Miller. I am fully aware that I mixed "*" and "//" however this was not used to pass OOC information as it was in this case. It was used for medical RP.

• 5.4 OOC communication can be done only through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. You may not speak OOC using ingame voice. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

Wow, you really wanna dig this hole?

The ONLY times I went OOC was to question your wounds, as I didn't understand what was happening to you. And when you went into OOC, so I could answer you. I don't see how I was excessively going into OOC.

Edited by KyleRP

27 minutes ago, KyleRP said:

Wow, you really wanna dig this hole?

The ONLY times I went OOC was to question your wounds, as I didn't understand what was happening to you. And when you went into OOC, so I could answer you. I don't see how I was excessively going into OOC.

Well first things first trivial* I guess in my haste to keep up with the RP I hit enter a character too early. As for the rest of that sentence it was describing the wound inflicted on my leg. (Medical RP) The first sentence was when you asked me for permission to perma my character. I thought that choice was outlandish and expressed that OOC in an attempt to make you realize that it was an invalid execution in the first place. 

As for you not seeing how you were excessively going OOC let me show you.

00:25:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // I am..?

00:26:33 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // I want to RP with you properly, but you
00:26:39 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // make it hard..
00:30:46 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // How tho.
00:31:02 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // You shouldn't even be unconscious in the first place.
00:31:44 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You said the exit wound was the size of a fist, that makes no sense.
00:32:04 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // permakill character
00:32:34 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You're not RPing with us.
02:01:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // talking with mods rn

None of that needed to be said in OOC. You could have poked me that information or PM'd it.

00:24:57 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // how. - Reply to your OOC message about the bullet wound as I was questioning the validity and extent of your injuries.

00:25:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // I am..? - Reply to you telling me that I'm not a part of the roleplay.

00:26:39 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // make it hard..  - Frustration on my part, as well as replies to you.

00:31:02 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=)): // You shouldn't even be unconscious in the first place. - Questioning the validity of you being unconscious.

00:31:44 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You said the exit wound was the size of a fist, that makes no sense. - As mentioned before it seemed like you were trying to over-exaggerate your wounds to halt RP.

00:32:34 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // You're not RPing with us. - Don't see this to be unnecessary as you weren't answering emotes.

02:01:54 | Chat("Aaron Miller"(id=])): // talking with mods rn - Unrelated to the events, was talking to randoms IG and they questioned me IC why I was being quiet, so I informed them I was in a teamspeak conversation.

You would prefer me to poke you on TS or PM you on the forums? so you would alt tab to answer a poke or go on the forums to reply to a PM? 

Edited by KyleRP

Seeing as @Mr.Panda and @VictusRP have both been online since being called in they will now be temp banned until they provide their POV.

Alright so louie tells me their is some dude being a cock head and being a cunt to his wife and him in stary. But louie didn't want us to kill him he told us to go to the wedding instead because we were supposed to Rp guard the event. (It was this guy picking fights with my group members)

Alright so let's make things really clear everyone in anarchy was at wits end after that event were we had to deal with people calling us names and being dick heads because they knew none of us could do anything because of the “event armor”  (It got so bad that we literally had someone tell us “ You cant do shit cause its a event” ) protected them. So after the event we started rounding up as many people as we could so we could pick out everyone that was being a cock during the wedding and kick the absolute fuck out of them. We decided that the bridge was a good place to congregate everyone. We decided that everyone that was being a dick head got sent to the right side of the bridge.

Everyone we talked to listened and went to the bridge and continued to RP amongst themselves with no issues. Then one guy i run past goes I'm like ‘hey everyone headed to the bridge go to the bridge” to which he responds with something along the lines or “No I'm not going to the bridge”. I turned around and went back over to him and told him to get on the bridge to which we responds by pulling his gun off his back and basically telling me “You can't make me get on that bridge”  (I can't remember his exact words basically that was the moral of the story) I was blown away at the fact that this man was making such a big deal about moving 20 feet to his right with everyone else. So I then was like “WHAT?” Then the video starts….

Edited by Mr.Panda

Your temp ban is lifted. Please keep an eye on this report in case we have further questions.

Pov: I was there at the beginning and tuned out for a bit and was running around and I was there for when he got shot in the leg and then I went to go talk to some people and I came back after a little bit and he was still knocked out so I ran around for a little more leaving the people in the shed to do their thing. Came back again he was still knocked out then I started hanging around and listing to the medical RP and looking at the chat. I was not at the site when he was taken either I was somewhere on the other side of the dam or in the middle. After a while of waiting about 30 minutes, it was clear to me that he was not wanting to roleplay with us, and didn't comply with the demands we made of him of saying one simple phrase so I shot him in the head.

Honestly, it was a pretty lack lust experience and didn't intrigue me due to his constant to what I see as NVFL and failRP it turned me off to the whole encounter. I saw that they provided sufficient medical assistance and even smelling salts. When I can back again he was still in the same condition. This leads me to believe that he was avoiding doing any RP with us individuals. He was also told multiple times to recite a phrase and failed to do so on multiple accounts to have this happening and constant NVFL and avoidance of RP has no place in this community.

P.S. Sorry this took a long time to post.

8 hours ago, Mr.Panda said:

Alright so louie tells me their is some dude being a cock head and being a cunt to his wife and him in stary. But louie didn't want us to kill him he told us to go to the wedding instead because we were supposed to Rp guard the event. (It was this guy picking fights with my group members)

Alright so let's make things really clear everyone in anarchy was at wits end after that event were we had to deal with people calling us names and being dick heads because they knew none of us could do anything because of the “event armor”  (It got so bad that we literally had someone tell us “ You cant do shit cause its a event” ) protected them. So after the event we started rounding up as many people as we could so we could pick out everyone that was being a cock during the wedding and kick the absolute fuck out of them. We decided that the bridge was a good place to congregate everyone. We decided that everyone that was being a dick head got sent to the right side of the bridge.

Everyone we talked to listened and went to the bridge and continued to RP amongst themselves with no issues. Then one guy i run past goes I'm like ‘hey everyone headed to the bridge go to the bridge” to which he responds with something along the lines or “No I'm not going to the bridge”. I turned around and went back over to him and told him to get on the bridge to which we responds by pulling his gun off his back and basically telling me “You can't make me get on that bridge”  (I can't remember his exact words basically that was the moral of the story) I was blown away at the fact that this man was making such a big deal about moving 20 feet to his right with everyone else. So I then was like “WHAT?” Then the video starts….

Please answer my previous question, why did you feel the need to force him onto the bridge? What purpose did it serve? You acknowledged later in the video that he was not apart of the wedding party.

As i stated in my POV that people that had been dicks at the event would be rounded up. Although he was not apart of the wedding he was still a individual that we wished to teach some manners so we forced him to get on the bridge and dealt with him for his previous aggression towards a member of our group and the fact that when we polity asked him to get on the bridge he pulled a gun on me and tried to big dick me.

43 minutes ago, Mr.Panda said:

Although he was not apart of the wedding he was still a individual that we wished to teach some manners

I literally did nothing to you or your group. I met Louie, Corrin and Kriss in Stary and RP'd out being wary of them until they ran off insulting me. At the wedding I saw them and actually went up and apologized for the tense nature of our first meeting, I even made friends with Kriss IC. Logs will show I struggled to get back on due to the long queue and multiple crashes. This means I couldn't have been taking part in whatever happened at the ceremony. I was abundantly polite even as armed members of your group started forcing people onto the bridge. At no point to I insult anyone or try and start stuff.

47 minutes ago, Mr.Panda said:

we forced him to get on the bridge and dealt with him for his previous aggression towards a member of our group

Again there were no previous hostilities or aggression, just a tense meeting, not to mention that you were not even a part of the RP that happened earlier in Stary. This is factually untrue.

50 minutes ago, Mr.Panda said:

when we polity asked him to get on the bridge he pulled a gun on me and tried to big dick me.

At no point were you polite. At no point did I "big dick" you. I didn't know who you were, as again, we had never met. I resisted your demands in a calm and reasonable manner. After 30 seconds I comply and act angry / scared IC. The only reason I pulled out my rifle was because there was 3 - 5 armed men surrounding me and yelling demands.