Server time (UTC): 2020-10-21, 02:28
Sign in to follow this  
Absense

Anyone ever tried a group like this?

Has anyone ever made a humanitarian group like a remnant of the Red Cross or such? Just wondering. If they have how recent.

I havnt seen one in a while, people have played groups that help people before though. There hasn't been one since pre wipe though.

yes, kind of? there have been plenty of medical roleplayers making groups working towards a cure, see the VDC, WHO, etcetera. but that's not exactly the red cross, i dunno. but if you're asking if medical roleplayers have made groups, then yes

also, should be /moved to questions?

Edited by Whitename
?

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

yes, kind of? there have been plenty of medical roleplayers making groups working towards a cure, see the VDC, WHO, etcetera. but that's not exactly the red cross, i dunno. but if you're asking if medical roleplayers have made groups, then yes

Yeah I've seen there group. I was really just talking basic humanitarian groups really. Not so much cure type stuff. More handing out basic supplies along with medical stuff. JUst basic disaster relief groups you know. Thanks tho.

2 minutes ago, Whitename said:

also, should be /moved to questions?

I've always been under the impression that that page was mainly for admin questions tbh but ill make sure to start using it for this stuff. My bad. 

nobody else reply to this please. Shouldn't be on this forum page. Issa mistake.

1 minute ago, Brett said:

I've always been under the impression that that page was mainly for admin questions tbh but ill make sure to start using it for this stuff. My bad. 

not sure if it is or not, eh

3 minutes ago, Whitename said:

not sure if it is or not, eh

oh well. If it's not and i make another mistake someone will correct me.

Well if you consider the UN to fall under this, than yes there has been a group during this lore. Although it's safe to assume that proper humanitarian groups haven't existed since the wipe. Although most people don't like RPing as humanitarian since they get tossed around a shit ton. Humanitarian aid is unarmed and thus you can assume that they would be abused pretty early on in the groups lifetime 

/Moved to Questions

No mention of free medics?!?! 

Yes there has been and they were great 

44 minutes ago, Taryn said:

/Moved to Questions

You didn't really need to. Could've just deleted it. Already had this question answered and had asked nobody to respond to it anymore. Also noticed the mistake thanks to @Whitename If you'd delete this question post I'd be thankful.

Edited by Brett

you'd need an administrator to remove posts. it'll fade down the list eventually 

21 minutes ago, Brett said:

You didn't really need to. Could've just deleted it. Already had this question answered and had asked nobody to respond to it anymore. Also noticed the mistake thanks to @Whitename If you'd delete this question post I'd be thankful.

We dont delete these once they're answered (or at all really) and regardless its my job to move it. 

Just select the most helpful answer by clicking the check next to the person who posted it. 

You can also recommend that the question be /closed if you didn't receive your answer but don't need an answer any longer. 

1 minute ago, Taryn said:

Just select the most helpful answer by clicking the check next to the person who posted it. 

already did it

@Brett I have roleplayed a Red Cross volunteer since lore wipe but there were so few humanitarian volunteer characters being played a group didn't seem viable, but then again who knows, one might pop up in the future!

4 hours ago, Harvey said:

@Brett I have roleplayed a Red Cross volunteer since lore wipe but there were so few humanitarian volunteer characters being played a group didn't seem viable, but then again who knows, one might pop up in the future!

I hope one does.