Server time (UTC): 2020-10-26, 00:50
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

"Unnecessary OOC & ruining the event in Mushkino Dam - 24/03/2018 approx. 22:46"

Server and location:  Mushkino Dam

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:46

Your in game name: Kristen Klein

Names of allies involved: none (unless someone else shares my views from the event)

Name of suspect/s: Kirill Ivanenko, Kateryna Yanukovych and loads of people text OOC-ing, some of them in the video.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Full stream, event around 00:24:00

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242458165

Detailed description of the events: 

It is past 2 AM in my time while Im writing this, so sorry if some of it may sound emotional, but Im not entierly happy and could not be asked to write this report up as it takes lot of time, but I can not stand these unessecery OOC talks anymore, especially in a big event like this, which was meant for everyones enjoyment, but sadly some people still find a way to ruin it for others.

Well first of thank you for the event, I liked it to extent but sadly could not focus on what was said and enjoy it properly, because accused community members OOC-ing and Kirill Ivanenko, Kateryna Yanukovych did not restrain their RP.

1) Now this is not my attempt to attack anyone, but as a community I thought we have more respect for each other than this, considering all the threads we have had over months. I have been holding back on any reports prior, seeing loads of unnecessary OOC over the few months. It is more apparent then it used to be. I feel like lot of OOC is being abused and not followed as set by rules. But this event became my dipping point.

Now I know there is loads of text chat to go through, but I wish staff to review the entire event chatlogs. There were cases of OOC text, where people just seemed to test other peoples patients, by OOC-ing and knowing if they light the match the fire would ensue... one guy says something OOC 10 people tell that person to stop, then some other guy starts again people tell them to stop. I mean, it is kinda hard to ignore that if the entire server is there.

I mean, thats what these people are doing, testing borders, knowing that they get a reaction out of someone like, well... me. It is hard to focus on RP if everyone keeps OOC laughing //hahaha thats funny or //destroyed and stuff like that.

Like I said, it is not just one person to blame in this case, it is groups of friends who motivate eachother to do it and give bad example to rest of the communty, that this kind of behaviour is tolerated and nothing can be done to them. There is just too many people for me to go through personally and explain to them how this effects RP.

I know this might seem petty to report people about "jokes" these people do, but comeon... you have TS for OOC jokes, please to not ruin other peoples immersion and RP.

2) Kirill Ivanenko, Kateryna Yanukovych

Now I have no idea who you two are, but you 2 unfortunately got the spotlight. By ruining the event for me and maybe for the others. I am not accusing you doing it on purpouse, cos I cannot be sure what your attentions were, but considering the way you behaved, you were trying to get reaction out of all the wedding guests there. Considering we all know VOIP is not great.

You were approached and warned multiple times, to keep it down, yet you continued to use VOIP for munching popcorn IRL on mic and laughing out loud and constantly talking (although whispering to an extent, but even that interupts hearing ceremony form distance), while the rest of the server was quiet and emoting or chating on text, just not to disrupt the ceremony, so we could actually hear what Eddie and Alexa were saying to oneanother.

I mean, if you did this on purpouse to get IC reaction out of others, thats fine...

but you should have continued that in text, if that was your RP to annoy others. I mean, you should know by now hopefully that when there is loads of people in same place, VOIP-ing must disrupt others from hearing what people are saying, considering we were there for the event, you should have taken that to account atleast... out of respect to event creators and other community members.

Also as I understood you 2 split right after ceremony was over, cos I heard people started to look for you and someone mentioned you bailed.

I do hope you understand how this affected me and maybe others from enjoing that event.

When I logged off and went to TS, cos I was not happy, I heard people going around in this apparently looking for people who ruined the event, so I must not be the only one who felt it did not go that well.

Again sorry if this seems Im coming on too strong, but English is not my first langauge and I tried to put it in the most respectful way possible.

Im hoping this report will prove as a warning to lot of you, cos yes, I will not make a report for every OOC mistake, that would be too much. But if it is bigger event, I would expect people to behave a bit better and not show their worst side.

It is rare when we come together as a community to RP, so should we not make it the best experience possible so peoples expectations for the events would not be: "oh, I hope there is not too much OOC again" and "hope someone does not ruin this on purpouse or otherwise."

So, I do hope (yes I know loads of people will laugh at this) people will try to better themselves, but I do not think it will change unless staff intervenes and warns these people... I have had it.

Aaron Miller POV:

So I'm working security for the event, people are making excessive noise at the back (eating popcorn) so @Shanoby comes up to me and asks me to sort it, so I go tell them to stfu then I go back to guarding, the event goes just fine and I go do some Hostile RP at the bridge with all of the people hiding behind their rule armor.

Excessive OOC: Lots of OOC that didn't need to be there but I didn't see it as report worthy.

Ruining event: They were eating popcorn and trying to antagonize wedding goers, If thats how they wanna RP let them.

Kateryna Yanukovych PoV:

Jamie & I roll up to the wedding and are there for quite a while speaking to different people while we wait for it to start and make a few friends. 
Eventually, the wedding finally takes places and Jamie & I stand in the very far back with a few friends where most people probably can't hear us. We munch on popcorn because hey, our characters really like popcorn. We were even kind enough to share with others around us, who partook in our role of the play. We weren't even aiming to antagonize people. Shanoby, you were the only person who walked up to us and told us to shush. You did this on an IC level. If you had kindly asked us OOC to please stop as it was genuinely bothering you, then we would have stopped. No one else ever complained IC or OOC. The wedding ends, we hang around for a bit longer and then log off. I apologize if our roleplay ruined your immersion.

In regards to the OOC, I believe I typed once or twice // stop ooc and that was it.

I'll post my POV with some evidence soon.

Before this gets outta hand and everyone who attended feels like they need to post their POV this report will be locked until the logs are posted.

Connection:

Spoiler

20:34:01 | Player "Kirill Ivanenko" is connected (id=)
23:25:49 | Player "Kirill Ivanenko"(id=) has been disconnected
23:26:33 | Player "Kirill Ivanenko" is connected (id=)
21:05:01 | Player "Kateryna Yanukovych" is connected (id=)
23:25:52 | Player "Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=) has been disconnected
23:29:23 | Player "Kateryna Yanukovych" is connected (id=)

20:35:37 | Player "Kristen Klein" is connected (id=)
23:12:44 | Player "Kristen Klein"(id=) has been disconnected

Chat:

Spoiler

21:48:59 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *scratches the back of her head awkwardly*
21:59:52 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *smirks and rolls her eyes before intertwining her fingers with his, squeezing his hand three times*
22:05:56 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *pulls out a pen and writes it down on her hand*
22:23:03 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *rubs her nose*
22:50:24 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *shoves her hand into the bag and pulls some out*
22:50:58 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *munches on the popcorn*
22:51:20 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): // stop ooc
22:54:06 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *grabs another handful of popcorn*
22:55:05 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *munches on the popcorn obnoxiously, thinking she's being quiet*
22:56:18 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *offers some of her own*
22:56:44 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *offers some*
22:59:13 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *opens an old bottle of beer and takes a swig*
22:59:35 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *pulls her mask down around her neck*
23:00:11 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): // STOP OOC
23:04:36 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *slides it off and eats it*
23:06:32 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *rubs her nose*
23:10:20 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): // omw
23:37:12 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *offers popcorn*
23:38:56 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *sneezes and rubs her nose*
23:43:11 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *coughs*
23:45:55 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *squeezes his hand four times*
23:51:51 | Chat("Kateryna Yanukovych"(id=)): *pushes Kirill lightly*

21:59:25 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *mutters in Ukrainian* He's down by the water. I'll throttle the man round the neck and drown him. *smirks*
22:00:13 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *He smiles, returning three squeezes.*
22:50:07 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Takes out a freshly cooked plastic bag of popcorn, reaching his hand in the bag slowly and eating*
22:51:01 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *offers*
22:52:13 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): //that's it. time to stop the ooc now please before things start to escalate
22:54:42 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Attempts to munch quietly*
22:55:48 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *OFFERS8
22:56:13 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Offers more*
22:56:41 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *offers*
22:57:07 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): //Stop.
22:58:14 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Looks into the bag, looking in sorrow at the remainder of his bag, filling him with hate*
23:00:09 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *takes the last handful*
23:01:31 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Gets annoyed at the people looking annoyed*
23:04:24 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Slides pretzel on her finger*
23:45:29 | Chat("Kirill Ivanenko"(id=)): *Takes her hand and squeezes his three times*

-All ooc logs from the first //stop posted by kateryna seen above to the kiss-

22:50:42 | Chat("Mathias Vandenham"(id=)): //JUST SNAPPING PHOTOS
22:51:13 | Chat("Matthew Edwards"(id=)): //Just snapping photos"
22:51:33 | Chat("Brandon Terrano"(id=)): *I observe the scar by Quinns mouth.* //mfw hoping that was you who had that
22:51:42 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //no you
22:51:46 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=)): //NO U
22:51:50 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): //Destroyed
22:51:57 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Yes! She hasnt recognised you yet either rip LOL
22:52:01 | Chat("Sergei Zerenov"(id=)): //shutzefokup
22:52:02 | Chat("Leo Lynch"(id=)): //Pls stop
22:52:08 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //You notice Quinns face is full of scars with a smiley 
22:52:08 | Chat("Ken Kogami"(id=)): //Let's stop.
22:52:35 | Chat("Eddie Sorella"(id=)): //Guys please stop the OOC
22:53:01 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): //No one is doing ooc anymore, it's only people saying to stop ooc >:(
22:53:05 | Chat("Brandon Terrano"(id=)): //You notice an eyepatch like your fathers, and several small scars across his face.
22:53:14 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Eddie said we can wait for Jonny
22:53:18 | Chat("Matthew Edwards"(id=)): // I need to relog turn glitch
22:53:30 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): ///There is a queue so...
22:53:40 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Sophie
22:53:42 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Wait!
22:53:44 | Chat("Liam Hart"(id=)): //lag
22:53:48 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Eddie said to wait for jonny hello
22:55:03 | Chat("Dimitri Abakuov"(id=)): //one is naked for me
22:57:01 | Chat("Hailee White"(id=)): //can somebody take a picture from behind preacher
23:00:02 | Chat("Toben Greylee"(id=)): // CAN YALL SERIOUSLY STFU

Calling in  @Lady In Blue  @Eddie @Mr.Panda @HEARTLSS21 @human142 @Gallo @VictusRP @shalikor @BSJasonGames @ExoticRP @Levi Ackerman @DrMax @dimitri @Sophie @TehZombyBeard to post their POVs.

POV:

They were offering popcorn so I got some and ate it through emotes.  Did not do much else for the ceremony.

Also I said //stop pls in OOC for the OOC to stop

My POV: I went to the wedding with my group to hang out and do some RP. During the wedding I was telling people to be quiet. I used OOC once, that was all (unless im forgetting).

I was with quinn and kjartan all day getting ready for the event, when kjartan dissapeared me and quinn stuck together looking for gifts for the couple since we didnt have anything yet and then
me and quinn arrived at the event for the wedding and we spoke with people sometimes we didnt stay together. i was talking to new friends but then i suddenly got the glich when people started
talking to me, this was before eddie and alexa got married and this was when we were all mingling in the field. i stated that one person had the glich because i was planning
to relog but then someone said to someone else who was gonna relog that there was like an 8 man queue so i didnt relog. I carried on trying to rp despite my bug that i had 
,one of the people on the bridge was naked for me and i didnt know if it was bc a bugg since the man had a beard and nothing else on so i said that in ooc chatt to see if anyone else had the same problem as i did
then we all gathered together and alexa and eddie said ther vows but a lot of ooc chat was going on during this time i did not use ooc chat when they was saying ther vows lots of popcorn eating
was going on and laughing and talking that was annoying it kinda ruined my event mood when they was getting married when a lot of stuff was going on oocly and popcorn eating was annoying but i enjoyed
the event its a shame that some people had to ruin it

Edited by dimitri
[More detailed]

John Edwards pov: I just typed //taking photos or something among those lines. To tell people not to look at me crazy for standing in front of everyone. And the //Need to relog have turn glitch was because I was in the middle of a conversation.

Hondo Hunt POV: I typed "No U" Because the only people that were typing OOC where people that were saying //Stop OOC constantly and I wanted them to stop so i could enjoy my RP without a constant stream of "//Stop OOC"" Scrolling down the side of my screen.

Matthias Vandenham POV: Arrived at the wedding, i waited around for 3 hours, before the wedding got underway we were all told to take seats, I ooc'd ONCE because we were told to take seats IC and i was running around snapping photos...ONCE in ooc, i don't think i ruined anything. I never made it a game to continue ooc, also i'm not even sure if i was around to see her first "//stop ooc" comment.

AFTER VIEWING SHANBOY'S VIDEO.: I ooc'd, again, one time, before anything was really happening, AND before the "//stop ooc" was said. I'm not entirely sure why the matthew fella repeated what i said, but that's neither here nor there

Edited by HEARTLSS21

Seeing as I was there, I might as well throw my hat in as well. 

Walker McCrae-POV: I had been chilling at the wedding for some time waiting for it to start. Apparently the groom took a while to arrive and then the bride crashed so there was a lot of standing around twiddling thumbs and trying to make the WaitingRP as good as possible for everyone involved. When everything was finally ready, and my boy Brandon got all neat and perty to be a groomsman we all settled down and took our places. I stood with my friends on the banks of the river watching the ceremony. That's when I heard the munching of popcorn and saw several emotes about eating it. I honestly didn't mind at first but after several people brought it to people's attention I feel it grew exponentially. As I was trying to record for certain friends who couldn't attend I feel both the unnecessary emotes and OOC chatter did degrade the video quality (not that it was any good in the first place, having about 40 people in one place is very bad for FPS). I was more concerned about other matters and watching the wedding so I ignored most of it. I would like to say I know @Sleepyhead and @Jamie personally and don't believe they meant to maliciously RP eating popcorn. Perhaps it was unnecessary but if anything, it was meant as a bit of humor or RP to pass the time. As you can see, earlier in the video, I approached the two IC because I recognized the voices and hadn't seen them in a long time. 

Additional Evidence: 

Sorry it's such a long video, everything begins around the 39 minute mark.

POV: 

I and the boys went to the wedding, hung out for a while and watched the whole thing. I talked a little OOC but I was trying to get the OOC to stop.

I did find the popcorn eating and other things a tad bit annoying but I'm not sure whether or not I'd report it.

(Tired rn I'll add anything that comes to mind.)

Toben Greylee - POV. Here is the relevant video footage, i think i //ooc once to ask them to stop the what i felt to be almost Troll popcorn rp, also at the end video freezes when i alt tab for ts but all audio is there and relevant footage has the text chat in it, although might be hard to read due to quality. one more detail, i have Tourettes syndrome so sorry about random noises.

Edited by TehZombyBeard

Pov: Just sat around for the couple to be married nothin much was of any importance or interest to me didn't look at chat that much but I think it was mostly people saying stop OOC even tho they were most of the OOC lol... at least I think. I did only say one thing in chat. But it was supposed to make people happy and laugh a little bit and make it a happy and funny experience. :) 

First off, I want to apologise, if anyone feels this is a waste of time or unecessary report and bring so much work to staff/community. I personally felt disturbed to a point, where I could not bring myself to ignore all the OOC and popcorn eating/mumbling over VOIP to enjoy the RP event.  

I will leave this for staff to decide if they agree with me or not.

Reading some of the POVs I can see not everyone was annoyed about it and if so, the issue must be with me.

Ever since mod days, as long as I remember, OOC was less tolerated and community monitored the unecessary OOC themselves, so staff was not needed to correct this. If one person was out of line 5 people //stop -ed the person and it became less of an occurrence, people respected eachother.

I would rather not bring this issue to the staff, but as it seems to me community has let its standards fall a bit. I hope this is a good reminder that anything you do, effects others arround you. This must stop for the sake of the RP quality and immersion.

Also, please be considerate when using VOIP. I mean, these events are rear and we want everyone to enjoy them. Use text when in crowded places or walk further away if you want to VOIP, there is enough room.

9 hours ago, Sleepyhead said:

Kateryna Yanukovych PoV: -snip-
Eventually, the wedding finally takes places and Jamie & I stand in the very far back with a few friends where most people probably can't hear us. We munch on popcorn because hey, our characters really like popcorn. We were even kind enough to share with others around us, who partook in our role of the play. We weren't even aiming to antagonize people. Shanoby, you were the only person who walked up to us and told us to shush. You did this on an IC level. If you had kindly asked us OOC to please stop as it was genuinely bothering you, then we would have stopped. No one else ever complained IC or OOC.

-snip-

- Im pretty sure if you can hear the bride and groom they can hear you, which means everyone inbetween you and them can hear you aswell. Thats how VOIP works atleast to my knowledge.

- 5:21 in the video you RP munching on text, but the guy eats it over VOIP on purpouse, when a guy comes and tells you to "stop eating popcorn", your friend does not stop but jokes around "you just want some, dont you?" adding more noise to VOIP. Someone says "shut the fuck up." to respond.

- 5:37 you guys keep mumbling and someone says " I can hear you all the way here, shut the fuck up" and the friend of yours continues "you just want some too dont you?"

- 7:11 you keep talking and someone else sushes you before I walk up to you. I told you to be quiet, you tell me "fuck you" and someone suhes you again and then you both mock sushs-ing responding with individual sushes (weird sentence, but you get my drift). After which the guy munches on popcorn again over VOIP.

- 8:29 you guys keep talking and laughing and people warn you again

- 10:00 Toben Greylee OOC-ly tells people to shut up, assuming targeting you, cos noone else to my knowledge were using VOIP, to which you respond not sure if as mockery //STOP OOC

- 10:25 you start VOIP again to talk about "dogs and stuff",  I tried to get Anarchy involved, hoping that corrects you, cos I heard they were security there. And you guys ignore it...

- 13:01 you are confronted by a guy "do you mind to shut the fuck up, there is wedding going on" to which you respond "can you shut up, I will slit your throat cus.." or smth... and say mockingly "ooh scary"... to more sushes...

- 14:12 you two do "proposal or something" to joke around more I guess... if not well congrats... but was that really time and place to pull even more attention from the event?

- 14:25 I tell you to do it somewhere else, to which you are sushing me and giggle...

Im sorry but that is constant 9 minutes of disturbance turing the most important part of the event... I could bearly hear what priest, Eddie and Alexa were RP-ing... and I was defenitely not the only one disturbed to some extent OOC or IC. Sadly it felt like you tried to pull attention to you or get a reaction out of people...

I will now keep from posting until needed.

Edited by Shanoby

Hailee White pov: i was at the wedding, being the wedding planer, and a bridesmaid. I stood the furthest away from the guests, and I could still sometimes hear people talking and shh each other, and laughing. I also saw most of the text rp about popcorn, and I think it was being dragged out. They just keept going on about the popcorn. I also think it suck that they kept talking so people couldn’t hear the priest and the bride and groom. There was really no need for all that talking while the ceremony was going on. I don’t even know if they knew Alexa or Eddie, or if they were just there to see what was going on, but it was disrespectful to keep talking especially when people told them to stop multiple times. I don’t know if they didn’t take it seriously because they knew  that they were safe while the event was going on. 

Liam Hart POV: I went to the wedding to support my good old pal Mr Sorella! I arrived a tad late to the wedding unfortunately, but when I arrived all I could hear was these two people at the back chatting away about a load of shite. Multiple people asked them to stop and all they got was stupid threats given back to them. I mean fair play if there characters are like that, but there's a line where you don't cross, which they did and ruined the vowels and event. Soon after it finished I left as people were being forced to a bridge or something.

Overall I think it was pointless. But Congrats Mr & Mrs Sorella.

Edited by DrMax

Eddie Sorella POV: I logged in the server and had to wait in a queue, once I actually get into the server I get ready and then get the inventory glitch where the game crashes so I log back in and wait further in queue. When I get in game once again it's been awhile so I rush to thank everyone for coming and realize that Alexa had just crashed as-well, knowing that there is a queue I then proceed to tell everyone that the Bride is being fashionably late to lower any high tensions there might of been. As I'm waiting I am speaking to the preacher and tbh I didn't notice the chat until all the back and forth, that's when you see me put into chat:  //Guys please stop the OOC . My character was so busy and nervous I didn't really pay attention to what was going on around me, I was trying to focus on the Wedding event taking place. In my humble opinion, with that many people at an event there is bound to be some OOC chat , I myself was not bothered by it but when all the back and fourths started I finally had to say something. As for people speaking into VOIP, I really couldn't hear them as I was focused on Alexa and the preacher and I was zoned out to everyone else. 

End of POV

POV:

From person experience ‘no u’ has always gave me a giggle and thats why i responded to it

Other one was telling the people who were saying ‘stop ooc’ to shush because they were the only ones at that time doing it.

And lastly i was warning the guy who had to relog that there is a queue.

6 hours ago, Shanoby said:

First off, I want to apologise, if anyone feels this is a waste of time or unecessary report and bring so much work to staff/community. I personally felt disturbed to a point, where I could not bring myself to ignore all the OOC and popcorn eating/mumbling over VOIP to enjoy the RP event.  

I will leave this for staff to decide if they agree with me or not.

Reading some of the POVs I can see not everyone was annoyed about it and if so, the issue must be with me.

Ever since mod days, as long as I remember, OOC was less tolerated and community monitored the unecessary OOC themselves, so staff was not needed to correct this. If one person was out of line 5 people //stop -ed the person and it became less of an occurrence, people respected eachother.

I would rather not bring this issue to the staff, but as it seems to me community has let its standards fall a bit. I hope this is a good reminder that anything you do, effects others arround you. This must stop for the sake of the RP quality and immersion.

Also, please be considerate when using VOIP. I mean, these events are rear and we want everyone to enjoy them. Use text when in crowded places or walk further away if you want to VOIP, there is enough room.

- Im pretty sure if you can hear the bride and groom they can hear you, which means everyone inbetween you and them can hear you aswell. Thats how VOIP works atleast to my knowledge.

- 5:21 in the video you RP munching on text, but the guy eats it over VOIP on purpouse, when a guy comes and tells you to "stop eating popcorn", your friend does not stop but jokes around "you just want some, dont you?" adding more noise to VOIP. Someone says "shut the fuck up." to respond.

- 5:37 you guys keep mumbling and someone says " I can hear you all the way here, shut the fuck up" and the friend of yours continues "you just want some too dont you?"

- 7:11 you keep talking and someone else sushes you before I walk up to you. I told you to be quiet, you tell me "fuck you" and someone suhes you again and then you both mock sushs-ing responding with individual sushes (weird sentence, but you get my drift). After which the guy munches on popcorn again over VOIP.

- 8:29 you guys keep talking and laughing and people warn you again

- 10:00 Toben Greylee OOC-ly tells people to shut up, assuming targeting you, cos noone else to my knowledge were using VOIP, to which you respond not sure if as mockery //STOP OOC

- 10:25 you start VOIP again to talk about "dogs and stuff",  I tried to get Anarchy involved, hoping that corrects you, cos I heard they were security there. And you guys ignore it...

- 13:01 you are confronted by a guy "do you mind to shut the fuck up, there is wedding going on" to which you respond "can you shut up, I will slit your throat cus.." or smth... and say mockingly "ooh scary"... to more sushes...

- 14:12 you two do "proposal or something" to joke around more I guess... if not well congrats... but was that really time and place to pull even more attention from the event?

- 14:25 I tell you to do it somewhere else, to which you are sushing me and giggle...

Im sorry but that is constant 9 minutes of disturbance turing the most important part of the event... I could bearly hear what priest, Eddie and Alexa were RP-ing... and I was defenitely not the only one disturbed to some extent OOC or IC. Sadly it felt like you tried to pull attention to you or get a reaction out of people...

I will now keep from posting until needed.

i most defiantly was targeting them to be quiet, this RP about eating popcorn seems very Troll like, and if it was the case of "Just RP" you would assume that after several Voip Shushes and a person approaching them as well as the ooc request they would have taken it to txt RP. And this Mock proposal with a pretzel.... i felt trolled, i'm not sure about anyone else, But thats my personal Input to it all.

Edited by TehZombyBeard

My POV

(Sorry for grammar, no sleep and headache and rough day.)

The lovely event was going to occur, hype! I was rolling with @dimitri and @Heathen all day before the event took place, I and @dimitri went off on our own an hour before the event. We both had then arrived at the event together. We all did some RP, meeting new people, seeing old faces. I then get ready since Quinn is the bridesmaid and that's when I used some OOC just before the bride and groom got to declare their vows, (10 minutes or so? Not sure.) I was with @Sophie@Spanners and I was also with @Gallo. I wasn't with anyone else when I used OOC chat, I was far from other people and I was with friends who I speak to and I would say close with OOCLY. I didn't use my OOC chat near the other groups of people. I used it with close friends, I didn't want my friend @Spanners to miss the event, he told me on Steam that Eddie was cool with it or something, so OOCLY I tried to get @Sophie's attention since I couldn't see her in TS and since I didn't have her on Steam to ask if we can we wait, etc but to no avail so I stopped trying once we were about to move to the large groups of people.

(I used the OOC chat near the blue bus.)

Once we got close to the groups of people, Eddie and Alexa announced their vows, it was beautiful, I heard a lot of laughing and popcorn munching and a lot of disruption going on when they were declaring their love for one another. I saw a lot of OOC going on while they were declaring their love, the only thing that bothered me was the laughing, popcorn munching and constant "Stop OOC" when I didn't see much of OOC go on, maybe the odd one or two things were said OOCLY by a few people to my avail, but there was a lot of "Stop OOC" going on that made it sour for the RP.

I remember using OOC chat frequently with GM's and Supports in the past when being with them alone, (they were friends of mine.) so to my knowledge I assumed it was acceptable doing so with close friends in moderation if it was okay with your friends, I thought it was acceptable to do it with the few friends I was with since I looked up to GMs back then when doing RP, if this is false then I won't be doing it again in the future. 

22:51:33 | Chat("Brandon Terrano"(id=)): *I observe the scar by Quinns mouth.* //mfw hoping that was you who had that < - - He was making sure if it was Quinn that had the scar or not so I replied to him.
22:51:42 | Chat("Hondo Hunt"(id=)): //no you
22:51:46 | Chat("Viktor Kovar"(id=)): //NO U
22:51:50 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): //Destroyed

22:51:57 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Yes! She hasnt recognised you yet either rip LOL <- - I responded to Brandon saying "Yes" to the scars, he wasn't sure if it was Quinn or not that had the scar around her mouth. 
22:52:01 | Chat("Sergei Zerenov"(id=)): //shutzefokup
22:52:02 | Chat("Leo Lynch"(id=)): //Pls stop

22:52:08 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //You notice Quinns face is full of scars with a smiley < - - People do this often to show their scars or talk about their wounds etc when doing medical RP or when they are out in groups or when they see strangers and they emote things about themselves.
22:52:08 | Chat("Ken Kogami"(id=)): //Let's stop.
22:52:35 | Chat("Eddie Sorella"(id=)): //Guys please stop the OOC
22:53:01 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): //No one is doing ooc anymore, it's only people saying to stop ooc

22:53:05 | Chat("Brandon Terrano"(id=)): //You notice an eyepatch like your fathers, and several small scars across his face. 
22:53:14 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Eddie said we can wait for Jonny < - - Really wanted @Spanners to join in on the event so I tried getting @Sophie attention.
22:53:18 | Chat("Matthew Edwards"(id=)): // I need to relog turn glitch
22:53:30 | Chat("Logan Kuenzer"(id=)): ///There is a queue so...

22:53:40 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Sophie 
22:53:42 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Wait!

22:53:44 | Chat("Liam Hart"(id=)): //lag
22:53:48 | Chat("Quinn Gray"(id=)): //Eddie said to wait for jonny hello

^ When this happened, people were not telling me or @Gallo to stop the OOC or to be quiet, we were not with the group of people, we were alone near the bus, we did not see any of these chats. 

The chat marked in RED I did not see ICLY.

As you can see in @SmashingMedal video, you can see the distance he is away from the bus, you can not see my OOC chat with @Gallo or @Sophie, you will also see me and the bridesmaids and groomsmen walk, ready for Eddie and Alexa to say their vows.

I wasn't apart of the OOC chat that @Shanoby is reporting, I was far away from his POV and RP.

I should not be involved in this report

It's just a matter of coincidence that a lot of OOC was going on at the same time away from the bus, away from me and @Gallo @Sophie and @Spanners.

@Shanoby if you would like to talk it out with me please give me a PM. 

End POV

Edited by Lady In Blue
I should not be involved in this report.

Kirill POV:

Myself and Sleepy decide to log in after a quick overwatch match because @Eddie told me about the wedding a day or so prior, so we thought it'd be fun. We managed to make our way over there and arrive. There was a lot of people, and we just blended in and mingled. We were on our PAU characters, and just looking around for Russian people and just going to attempt to make some friends. After some idle chit chat for an hour before the bride and groom logged in, the event started. Just before the event started, I got some popcorn to try out a present I got from sleepy which was this. (It was real good, I recommend it to anyone reading.) I came up and joined the crowd with Sleepy. We started chatting to people and I thought it'd be good if I turned my mic down and chomped on the popcorn for immersion purposes. I personally find it makes roleplay more interesting to use things around you for sounds IG, whenever I open a can of soda, I'll open some IRL for the sound or use a lighter or whatever. I munched on the popcorn, then people started coming over saying "We like you two" and people started asking if they could have some. I only planned to do a few chomps, but I guess we started instigated some more roleplay and handed out sweets to surrounding people. I asked Grace if I was loud, and she said I sounded fine and not too loud. I kept an eye on the OOC chat if it did become really aids to the ears, because I'm sure they would have complained OOC if the munching was real poor. 

After a few mins, the OP walked up to us and asked us to shush, which we did to some extent. I took a few more bites quietly then stopped. From what I can remember, it was only the OP and @ExoticRP mentioned about being quiet very briefly, and we actually befriended exotic through our popcorn services. After the event ended, we got pulled aside from Anarchy and they asked us to leave because shit was going to go down. With the original intent to go in and make friends, our methods worked. We took the opportunity to assist Anarchy in attempts to make an ally for ourselves. But then, shit didn't go down and we ended up lurking on the bridge while they took @th3inory hostage.

Reviewing the OP's footage, you can hear him say a few minutes in "I'm reporting" even though nothing barely occurred. It seems that from the start he was just out to report and just being more focused on our roleplay then the bride and groom, I have a partial bad hearing, and I could still hear the bride and groom from where I was standing, both IG and from the  OP's footage. If we were being such a disruption, the guards of the event could have handled it ICly and chucked us out. 

You also say that we left straight after, we didn't. We stuck around for an hour or so after talking to people and making friends. 

I'll add more to my POV and post some footage, just heading to work now. 

1 hour ago, Lady In Blue said:

I remember using OOC chat frequently with GM's and Supports in the past when being with them alone, (they were friends of mine.) so to my knowledge I assumed it was acceptable doing so with close friends in moderation if it was allowed, I thought it was acceptable to do it with the few friends I was with since I looked up to GMs back then when doing RP.

I would also perhaps talk to your fellow staff members about that statement. It doesn't matter if you're alone or who you're with, OOC chat rule applies everywhere to everyone. Just letting you know. 

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Kirill POV:

Myself and Sleepy decide to log in after a quick overwatch match because @Eddie told me about the wedding a day or so prior, so we thought it'd be fun. We managed to make our way over there and arrive. There was a lot of people, and we just blended in and mingled. We were on our PAU characters, and just looking around for Russian people and just going to attempt to make some friends. After some idle chit chat for an hour before the bride and groom logged in, the event started. Just before the event started, I got some popcorn to try out a present I got from sleepy which was this. (It was real good, I recommend it to anyone reading.) I came up and joined the crowd with Sleepy. We started chatting to people and I thought it'd be good if I turned my mic down and chomped on the popcorn for immersion purposes. I personally find it makes roleplay more interesting to use things around you for sounds IG, whenever I open a can of soda, I'll open some IRL for the sound or use a lighter or whatever. I munched on the popcorn, then people started coming over saying "We like you two" and people started asking if they could have some. I only planned to do a few chomps, but I guess we started instigated some more roleplay and handed out sweets to surrounding people. I asked Grace if I was loud, and she said I sounded fine and not too loud. I kept an eye on the OOC chat if it did become really aids to the ears, because I'm sure they would have complained OOC if the munching was real poor. 

After a few mins, the OP walked up to us and asked us to shush, which we did to some extent. I took a few more bites quietly then stopped. From what I can remember, it was only the OP and @ExoticRP mentioned about being quiet very briefly, and we actually befriended exotic through our popcorn services. After the event ended, we got pulled aside from Anarchy and they asked us to leave because shit was going to go down. With the original intent to go in and make friends, our methods worked. We took the opportunity to assist Anarchy in attempts to make an ally for ourselves. But then, shit didn't go down and we ended up lurking on the bridge while they took @th3inory hostage.

Reviewing the OP's footage, you can hear him say a few minutes in "I'm reporting" even though nothing barely occurred. It seems that from the start he was just out to report and just being more focused on our roleplay then the bride and groom, I have a partial bad hearing, and I could still hear the bride and groom from where I was standing, both IG and from the  OP's footage. If we were being such a disruption, the guards of the event could have handled it ICly and chucked us out. 

You also say that we left straight after, we didn't. We stuck around for an hour or so after talking to people and making friends. 

I'll add more to my POV and post some footage, just heading to work now. 

I would also perhaps talk to your fellow staff members about that statement. It doesn't matter if you're alone or who you're with, OOC chat rule applies everywhere to everyone. Just letting you know. 

Nobody wanted to disturb the cermoney, so nobody came up to you, to get you to leave, because that would have taking the spotlight away from the wedding. and also it was protected from the event, so there was not much to do, if you did not want to leave, we couldn't do anything about it