Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-10-28, 14:34
Sign in to follow this  
XDRP

The High Rollers (Recruiting)

Recommended Posts

 

0iVjjTFqhfusiP7C3puTXjLc3jtnp3LmBM54r0_T61hlhOh_i9DN39b0AbxIqKde5Wl5lMTgr1DQW6g5RFgSStjDI1abjBydYga_EHG40_skC2YJNyJvl2CgAbTVE_yA9ikPrJCh

 

Spoiler

 

0nOcdJ5FKKeA2tbGD6qOYaIDuD7d_M-cpmL7-XZfppUNpLrzp5qwH_ms_Xb8bi5_inptysxHt_L1XoJ3-eduGj0P5pv55c1Pb93NTeX9Ta66xpRstL4DzVpVJUXZ5a_BpUM4ADnS

TPqlSWfMWBh80w8Us4Yra2Zjqc2XQA5AKomTIx146P-zA6mnBNcvj-sRR_vwQOeyql8Tg5axYU8GGEP_B1EiRlRmoDiRcSNOboAH5geCciJ1oOcxNTZeU6v1DlAodMMIGZ9uTUGN

The High Rollers are a group of Survivors that found each other during the apocalypse after they have been used and manipulated within other groups.

Jacopo Maldini the founder teamed up with Johnny Hart to create a lasting business within chernarus post apocalypse with the world constantly changing and friends few they became very close and decided they need to take matters into their own hands.

The reason for the formation of this group was the fact that: 1. The two of them would always be robbed, 2. They never had a safe space to live 3. They were manipulated constantly and never heard the truth how it was.

The High Rollers is a group that is heavily focused on business, business first at all times. It is imperative for them to get a strong and powerful force that can protect itself and take what they want whenever they want. The group will never do something that will be bad for business, if they do something they always need to have some sort of gain, whether it being drugs, murder or human trafficking if the price is right it don't matter. They however are not mercenaries, they do not listen to anyone, other than the people within the group. If there is a price on somebody they will do the task but they will not do anything that degrades them or benefits them.

The High Roller’s plan on having an unmatched influence over businesses and towns taxing the people. Anything within Novodmitrovsk that the High Rollers own is on the house, or the house will burn down.

After a few weeks Johnny and Jacopo ran into 2 other survivors, Jermaine and Steve. The 4 bonded quickly and they were invited into the High Rollers and decided to join. The High Rollers are a vindictive lying manipulating and untrustworthy group that will betray you in a heartbeat.


 

ebOuPEdD-AoU28vQDC-pb4qBG_ZbbcXV1kl0s6y6TzBOCyjlQP6talP-IvdenLqX95xgxmdknExMshMZr_uNVLtSCS7hc6w-PHHCMgwwt9OPyP2zF4zbxfNurUbTZRdAv4XwmenA

qqRXVOmE0MZ5krVTTdUItrZupHTMCy-d968-90tQmEIGEvLfulPGLXvdhyzP21Z8ubO5X39NDvIJPGCHnFcNPV4IjjsHXWObSfcnAjD7ZHK0eLquWkvXyr1f5bTGijPkc5Jkw2o5

Jacopo Maldini

Spoiler

 

xTLl8c2rMccoXYwfZWbE4_HPDpnp8IbFtn9qCIBVlL9DUG0LueSmwSXI4w-BTPzX-E1iyjCiWn47eqE3qCkIX8WvcPlt0sIb8MK9i0ii04DmhGW4KDGEKATw-Syg_oIXWmPgyZsC

sCr8ozAkwsmFLqdPW1CcXjjVG38bPiD6KlHt3thFYg9vYZcUrc9p413Ma37erRtSuL_YLqfG8o0sOTE73Fod3qDbT0q5WwMKnIjAGudx8dU_IG8vKmTgQuIPBKCcSmy-vBudCcbZ

QpGuyWL2j3HvIc8ryTChDdxeSYlpIVVpSUB-GH6QRhcK8l2wo7rVcuoYtMyTvOIFEFRoRb8nEKrKUKMI83kDM-tJVczj_xK7dXr2AGY8ueK3VmT_gaA3w210U6e7ocZRGke4C2Mw

 

Jacopo the master of business will never put his boys in danger, he is always 1 step ahead, no matter what. Jacopo was a man of the italian mob as a young man his father always taught him the value of words and money. His specific job in the mob was to handle business across the world using his natural born skills of diplomacy.

“If it’s not on the House, the House will burn down.”

 

 

 

 

Kevin Danny

Spoiler

 

xFGCaQAiQirXYRbQoNdioe0cGmiQybTsGfJ3ZuR85ZHzsvCMOgPatqWdl9XKOdnwgNg94RBtw2QrFAUpgdIFvSI89MNCFatuEDQmFKWiANQVkWB6UCwLQ0CoIiduUEXTeovM-vRT

sCr8ozAkwsmFLqdPW1CcXjjVG38bPiD6KlHt3thFYg9vYZcUrc9p413Ma37erRtSuL_YLqfG8o0sOTE73Fod3qDbT0q5WwMKnIjAGudx8dU_IG8vKmTgQuIPBKCcSmy-vBudCcbZ

AVnrH7-z09Z7B3xHkJrPSt-SHKlvW40GsXwCPYQRChwM0gBNBs-tlaa900eMZ_qOD1L2SmW-iAtUTrPhiJcu0GmwoLs3yo2p-16c3rIr1Bge4w5ajD6HikpRYJh5zsiqMT7O2J9D

Kevin the muscle of the High Rollers, will stop at nothing to keep people in line, he may go overboard at times, but he will make sure any threat will be handled. After Johnny left, Kevin was sent to replace him and is being much more aggressive. He is the straight brawn of the group and he will beat any idiot in his way to a bloody pulp.

“You’re a cheeky little fucker aren't ya?”

 

Steve Nolan

Jemaine Leroy

Joseph Green

Andrew Green

Richard Gwiezdzinsky

 

 









 

kyCwuxrBeNWb8sshv0AdEMo2a8PMgWfDoMp8tqGs_u3M1l4T7T8qpq9Prc6wN4cFrTvs7IsF-EkMlTkYTrBmCR1sic8tc0BS3FCysc7oBDrzNXNZhU21hVj8frgmDvchZMxGm2jt

DkbyJebAS_ghXz0BJgtE9vNlR4EV0b-ff_TzDFMicvY8eEqV1mJeBzaLAn8eE-OsjUG6bBzUcmRhDtZAQ8htYICgEr0slKFbvqKGCf3D8h4Y7QN-c4E67a1-dPFCX8sIYGV70KyE

 

 The Speakeasy was a pub in Birmingham where Jacopo would hang out whenever he went there. It had a huge collection of liquor and an amazing atmosphere. He was good friends with the owner of the pub and always thinks back to that wonderful pub.

Thus, Jacopo has the intention of opening a new speakeasy in South Zagoria, but he will not make it just a pub. The attractions of the Speakeasy is a hotel, a restaurant, and a gambling ring. This will be a way for the High Rollers to gain a good income without having to run all over the damn place.

Meanwhile, they also wanted to expand it for the family who run it so it can be of a home for them, less of just a business. The Speakeasy is a sign of brotherhood within The High Rollers. They will protect the Speakeasy if it means their lives as they will never give up their own home.




 

cqGe013yIrV4tp1uQDz8Qm6ZNWRAS1pt3xvJNBmvTkgHBFJ-a65erTGMc0YMp-FcqAHkWNqTdHhvor_6ZzxSOzlfZr_ygMGZIJXXtBhZ_H0uVLr55L4Z7tHKVHLxUD8KbaSvKa6F

 

DN_fgCuSTYfsnRWoUKpx_fvJaJ7nELeqZHKy7U9ljWTm-_JtdGHiCh1yrKnj84-hjM3kjj7aodRZNreLAi7qOkzMRsLZHrWuhGHlrk0lEJjdTm_6QgDmpUuLArLaj1QdUW2IKRJG

 

ED1PfgZ2AjO9ogGcFDp7MHR9bOYf14uzlV8EN8kwoSpjT2MyoXS0F2PPm_wkSz3TXM6jZx4-r95NVLYO_PHXwhBO5pR3lfU0xP4enBI373RQEwI9U_riUBsJWn4ofXFd6oR_fmrI


14BiaVfZz9EHE_fpDcP_NA8MDoJp4fJDVZFrUtg_8jXthRg4jfwCyaeA4m0RjyOM8umiw4Tv3KklyULZvSGRgEVhVTEDsyI5tVv-2rq2E7zz5Ey1cUJzU-4unFLBe5WyzwxBov_N

 

vapdVQtXBqHyT8VsSHW6I8GzZTPf4z9ajGxbxnytWDIbP4bya96etV_h6HzOurbpH6g9b8ST64r6rU6gRMO0z_IT5ziuQZaZR1yedt4F9pRqyiJnjK9EpCTCEbUzDR2BknxcqvJA

iufmdEfpnPr33VDEP4gJYkCvGP0JTQ6dusSrAipw40tAh9Y3z-njhXoO3RDno79VqHSrSm9A0mpAPGfiZrKoCKwnndL0PkAjUBKr-EkkgEnDxTLHM4fRiY-N-XcGgF4e4L8jtVF3

1 room = 5 rounds of 5.56mm NATO or 5 rounds of 7.62x39mm

Luxury Suite: 10 of 5.56mm NATO or 5 rounds of 7.62x39mm, a night, plus a bottle of wine included.





 

9JEEN1dQRhIQDmM5vRr-SZk8waXpGa8_0W4qWmruyQoKuHPSbJKPSL2mknwD4sz5II5uWMyAtspqUhItkF1CXXnyA7wBJQ5wJvHuPbHmRowXJgRo3VYLl8Og_eiwsL232Fq9Wh3o

IJwWnWzQnU_VOR0VIniN8mxhWm4SMuHgtY4RNiQefhgoTy2DeFHE7_Ls5ktNNWd8wsxbIt0A20-WpGaLtM6g0VbPG03fUgGrEDUDm0DQVaMQnBpYNSp-c3KHgppTlBAQT4etkzm8

Teddy Bear Pick

Boxing Fight Bets

Blackjack

Roulette



 

esySpdwy3q0LLr9GZ6qyXAdMXnA5WUEtQgkawd3Gir1ZVCRHhXjAFSka2Fd-Kceb22hpuBz_CFdg4VFXuR7KdOW1-mPWsEfUCegqMIuo1gGm2qkSBR1I8CPqM7yG9k-YS_OD3gei

5Dw9sbmnQhEj2VhQWGuzBQ4HxnMwjWgCx6rGqMhOcS3MXIxSFZ9SCnoruGX8sOMw_Dv-lavsjnHxX0r8AL80L5azoKRgb9-ALRw_gXF0OnaWQ6irolglRlg6yvcAVvmtUvnekyo9

Recruit new Members and expand the mob. (Ongoing)

Market the speakeasy to the public and set up a brewery. (Ongoing)

Create positive relations with other mobs/mafia. (Ongoing)

Set up a place to manufacture drugs. (Ongoing)

Create a monopoly over pubs/hotels. (Day 280 approx.)

Create a Survival School (Day 280 approx)

Create Road Blocks in the north with tolls (Day 290 approx)

Create a radio station to make radio shows and spread messages (Day 299 Approx.)

Create a currency that will be widespread throughout South Zagoria (Day 300 Approx.)

Create a society surrounding the Speakeasy. (Day 300 Approx.)

 


 

1HmeoFvGbggC2evp036PH6APH8AkKb5XMGnJT4OEjNr9HqVsA3TmafbzB2oLbPkdBcOS4NS5nwbylGSi91j-WNyM2r815FEiDC3KLGvEGpsAaM9iR0KznvwF173i92_wktprJ5_P

Yo1t1ihxVDh5eLb-2ZsfzKdeLuZ4xvohTiJ-F0YbVAXJNMWXv5392KyxUJwluJ36MFwfF6nQ-qUp0llSSvBl2lEcqPNgUXX70wlQvxbwg8wE802JACyLBjjiowwtEptR15D4myBi



 

Spoiler

 

-IC Name:

-IC Age:

-OOC Age:

-Nationality/Timezone:

-RP Experience:

-Any previous groups?:

-Why do you want to join us?:

-Character's Background (or summary):

-Have you been involved in any Reports recently?

 

Thanks to TheTrueHawk for Help <3

Edited by xdproslim11

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Beni

Needs some graphics... Also, you should probably sort out this...

iu5t0xSZ0Guasc5PK5AoKny93FbYm0DrRBqQaBI72MtKZbIbC-yD_2sCTy2-L4X1rylK5-ibDt_9y-CWIRYb8aHnFfQ2YtkkV1Hvy0v6tVsLyaRyrsVCoSb3kun2nRSOso3TTmQB

In the bottom right.

Group needs some work... 100%.

Share this post


Link to post

Goals seem pretty generic... Not to mention a lot of groups on the server have similar ones already. There have been like... 3 "pubs" within the past couple of months? So I don't necessarily get excited at the thought of another one, even if you are renting rooms and gambling to make it a tiny bit different from the standard. Maybe you guys can do something interesting with it though.

I will say however that the location is definitely perfect. If you're looking to rent rooms, then that place had plenty. I'm just worried that the renting a room thing can get way out of hand veryyy quickly. 

Needs some work, but hey I guess that's why it's a group idea, right?

Good luck.

Edited by Pussy

Share this post


Link to post

I'm in love. Just fix some of your graphics so the page looks a lot better. Best of luck gentlemen.

Share this post


Link to post

The "Pub" will have a lot of attractions, we have a restaurant, gambling and we might expand into other businesses.  Appreciate the constructive feedback! 

Share this post


Link to post

To the people saying this idea is very generic, keep in mind, these people don't really have much of a choice if they want to protect each other right now :/. Getting rid of dynamic groups will create some generic groups because they don't have much of a choice if they wish to defend themselves.

Besides that, I enjoy the idea of the group, it's a fresh idea DEDICATED to a pub, not just kinda running it occasionally. I give a good 'ol HYPto this idea. 

Share this post


Link to post

Just scanning over this the page looks awfully clustered with red dashes. I think a bit more graphics should be made to clean the thread up. The text is very large and ‘in your face’.

Remove the massive title, ‘group lore’ since we clearly know the group has a lore.

I like the menu going on.

Try and use spoilers too to take away any clutter of the thread and make it look pretty.

Share this post


Link to post

It's a good start, like others said the page needs work, but I will always support the right to RP how you want, so long as the quality of RP is at a level expected of such a group.

Best of luck lads, take the feedback you get to heart, these lovely people only wish to help!

Share this post


Link to post

Besides the fact that the idea feels very bland atm, I feel that the goals are way too minimalistic and generic, the room idea is fun in concept- but I doubt it would do well in practice, the "games" are very light in quantity AND quality, and finally the North of the map is already too populated as is so bringing ANOTHER attraction will make the concentration of players even worse.

To fix these, I'd do (vaguely) the following:

- Make the general concept more intriguing- as well as add on to the group lore to make it more fleshed out.

- Add to the goals as well as make them more detailed.

- Maybe add more incentive to the room concept. More booze, drugs, protection, etc the higher you go. Also, make the payment more specific. Because 10x .22 bullets aren't worth the same as 10x 7.62X54. Maybe make a conversion chart?

- The games need some rework. Boxing is ok, but the teddy bear "ball in the cup" guessing game seems just a bit off for my taste. Also, the addition of more games would be a step in the right direction. 

- I would not make your base the tower in Novo. The High concentration in the North is already potent, and I think anything more would just make it work. Personally I would suggest moving down South to the tower (same exact model). It's not only more defensible and in a better area overall, having a big Southern attraction would make things a little more spread out and finally bring some good RP to the Southern Coast again.

 

Those are just my ideas, so take 'em or leave 'em as you please. But those are just some issues and solutions I see for your little Casino you're making here. Regardless, I wish you guys luck and hope to see you IC! :D 

Share this post


Link to post

looks good 

Share this post


Link to post

The only other hot spot i see right now is novy and this is on the polar opposite side of novy sobor. Cherno is closer to novy than our current location, also we just like it better.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Dvlinhb said:

Besides the fact that the idea feels very bland atm, I feel that the goals are way too minimalistic and generic, the room idea is fun in concept- but I doubt it would do well in practice, the "games" are very light in quantity AND quality, and finally the North of the map is already too populated as is so bringing ANOTHER attraction will make the concentration of players even worse.

To fix these, I'd do (vaguely) the following:

- Make the general concept more intriguing- as well as add on to the group lore to make it more fleshed out.

- Add to the goals as well as make them more detailed.

- Maybe add more incentive to the room concept. More booze, drugs, protection, etc the higher you go. Also, make the payment more specific. Because 10x .22 bullets aren't worth the same as 10x 7.62X54. Maybe make a conversion chart?

- The games need some rework. Boxing is ok, but the teddy bear "ball in the cup" guessing game seems just a bit off for my taste. Also, the addition of more games would be a step in the right direction. 

- I would not make your base the tower in Novo. The High concentration in the North is already potent, and I think anything more would just make it work. Personally I would suggest moving down South to the tower (same exact model). It's not only more defensible and in a better area overall, having a big Southern attraction would make things a little more spread out and finally bring some good RP to the Southern Coast again.

 

Those are just my ideas, so take 'em or leave 'em as you please. But those are just some issues and solutions I see for your little Casino you're making here. Regardless, I wish you guys luck and hope to see you IC! :D 

Aight, As for as I see from the other groups their lore is similar in length, but I wrote the whole story of how the High Rollers started, I cant make events up that did not happen.

- To be honest managing fights, making drugs, and doing all the service as well as making sure nobody will fuck with our stuff is enough of a handful. If I make more goals I know realistically I will not be able to do that. All the groups efforts goes into running the pub and as I see it all the other pubs are closed. That's why if we give HIGH degree of standards in our pub and focus on that as NUMBER 1 priority it is best.

- This is a great idea and I will implement it as soon as i can thanks!

- The games, this is where the tough stuff starts. There is very little that can actually be done in dayz at the moment. We are thinking of new games but its hard at the current moment because there is not a lot of utility. Poker would be impossible to RP and so would roulette, We are tying to make games that people can actually play not things they just type up and we decide whether they win or loose. Im trying to come up with stuff but if you have any ideas I am open to hearing them.

-The only other hot spot i see right now is novy and this is on the polar opposite side of novy sobor. Cherno is closer to novy than our current location, also we just like it better.

43 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Just scanning over this the page looks awfully clustered with red dashes. I think a bit more graphics should be made to clean the thread up. The text is very large and ‘in your face’.

Remove the massive title, ‘group lore’ since we clearly know the group has a lore.

I like the menu going on.

Try and use spoilers too to take away any clutter of the thread and make it look pretty.

Thanks for the advice and I will start using spoilers more. 

Share this post


Link to post

MADE SOME CHANGES! LOVE TO THETRUEHAWK

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, xdproslim11 said:

MADE SOME CHANGES! LOVE TO THETRUEHAWK

Glad to help work out some kinks for you guys. Hope it all works out well! 

Share this post


Link to post

- User was warned for this post -

Share this post


Link to post

Seems like a great idea. You making this group with such an amazing and unique idea after only joining the community in 2017 is astonishing. At first glance I assumed this to be a rip off of the Gamblers (2015-2016 R.I.P.). After ACTUALLY READING THE THREAD (which most people don't do,) the whole idea of making drugs, gambling, menu, and gentlemen's club sort of deal being your main premise is something that the Kelsey Brothers AND the gamblers did not do when it actually came down the the RP. Very often, it feels like group pages don't matter anymore, they are just a cover up to hide people's true intentions. 

All I heard about the Kelsey Brothers was that they weren't to be trifled with, and often I would see them rolling with the Black Fangs, which definitely did not bring up their role-play capability for the group at all. They had their chance, and now it's yours. Do us all a favor and become your own identity, and create something beautiful where others have failed.

I can see that you were a new community member 20 or so days before their group was even made, not to mention you have been making mobster characters since your actual dayzrp birth. Don't let any socially inept community members make you feel like your group has any less of a chance than their's did. Now that's a meme.

Edited by Anya Soft-Paw

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Anya Soft-Paw said:

Seems like a great idea. You making this group with such an amazing and unique idea after only joining the community in 2017 is astonishing. At first glance I assumed this to be a rip off of the Gamblers (2015-2016 R.I.P.). After ACTUALLY READING THE THREAD (which most people don't do,) the whole idea of making drugs, gambling, menu, and gentlemen's club sort of deal being your main premise is something that the Kelsey Brothers AND the gamblers did not do when it actually came down the the RP. Very often, it feels like group pages don't matter anymore, they are just a cover up to hide people's true intentions. 

All I heard about the Kelsey Brothers was that they weren't to be trifled with, and often I would see them rolling with the Black Fangs, which definitely did not bring up their role-play capability for the group at all. They had their chance, and now it's yours. Do us all a favor and become your own identity, and create something beautiful where others have failed.

I can see that you were a new community member 20 or so days before their group was even made, not to mention you have been making mobster characters since your actual dayzrp birth. Don't let any of these socially inept community members make you feel like your group has any less of a chance than their's did. Now that's a meme.

Made my day <3 Would bean but ran out :(

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, xdproslim11 said:

Recruit new Members and expand the mob. (Ongoing)

Market the speakeasy to the public and set up a brewery. (Ongoing)

Create positive relations with other mobs/mafia. (Ongoing)

Set up a place to manufacture drugs. (Ongoing)

Create a monopoly over pubs/hotels. (Day 280 approx.)

Create a currency that will be widespread throughout South Zagoria (Day 300 Approx.)

Create a society surrounding the Speakeasy. (Day 300 Approx.)

hey guys! the concept + lore of this group is really good! just a quick comment on your goals

sadly your goals lack the M part of SMAR(T). goals should have measurable progress. i'd suggest "Recruit five new Members before day 300 (0/5)" and "Place 10 posters each in three highly-trafficked areas to market the speakeasy, eta day 280 (0/30)"

this would help your group go out on specific missions to achieve specific goals, lest it fall victim to the "we're working on it" pitfall

good luck!

Share this post


Link to post

Appreciate the comment! Would it be better to not make a stake saying at least 5, but instead saying a maximum of X? Also love the poster idea!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

Just scanning over this the page looks awfully clustered with red dashes.

i agree with this as well, totally forgot to mention. i have a mild sensory processing problem and sometimes i have to use a screen reader to read text, like  dark colours on black (this is due in part to sensory processing and that my monitor has a little bug, but yknow)

suggest changing the red to white

1 minute ago, xdproslim11 said:

Appreciate the comment! Would it be better to not make a stake saying at least 5, but instead saying a maximum of X? Also love the poster idea!

the maximum presents the same issue, "we're working on it", or "we recruited three, that's good right?". a minimum + a deadline creates a clear goal that your group can strive towards and has actual pressure to complete. dont give yourself an excuse! keep it exciting

Share this post


Link to post

Red Black and White are the colors of the logo so i thought it would look good with the theme. I tried white but then everything was the same and did not look as good.

Share this post


Link to post

ahh i see. well good luck with this group, the lore sounds pretty good. would be interesting to have hotels in DayZRP, lol

Share this post


Link to post

Really good group idea and great story.

Best of luck with this, and hope I, amongst many others run into you in game for some great RP.

Edited by Alex Tayno

Share this post


Link to post

This reminds me a lot of the Kelsey Brothers... but good luck either way! :)  

Share this post


Link to post

So many mob groups...

First off, I want to know how all these Boardwalk/Peaky Blinders dudes got to Chernarus and why they are here in the first place other than "we had business with these here locals", and a bit about their organizations at home. I'd go for a more modern touch on the whole mob thing if I were you, research more modern versions of the mob and their activities.

Sopranos maybe? Okay I am done referencing TV shows :D

Recruiting people and making alliances aren't really great goals, as everybody does them. Think specific and unique to your group, some of the other ones were good, but I'd work on them a bit more and do more detail.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...